Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,449 members, 7,801,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective (49462 Views)

Itel And Airtel Introduces P55 5G Smartphone In Nigeria / Airtel Introduces 5.5gb Data For N1500 And 7gb Data For N2000 / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by StrafordSTONES(m): 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
Several months after MTN introduced the Awoof data bundles, Airtel have followed suits and theirs is almost an exact replica of Mtn's. The implication is that with #100 now, you can get 200mb which lasts for 3 days, 200 gives you 1gb which lasts for 1 week and so on. Attached is a screenshot I took today and it provides more details.

just Dial *141*241# and follow the instructions.

25 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by oluwaseyi1759(m): 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
StrafordSTONES:
Several months after MTN introduced the Awoof data bundles, Airtel have followed suits and theirs is almost an exact replica of Mtn's. The implication is that with #100 now, you can get 200mb which lasts for 3 days, 200 gives you 1gb which lasts for 1 week and so on. Attached is a screenshot I took today and it provides more details.

just Dial *141*241# and follow the instructions.

Pls who are those that are eligible for the offer and how can I be eligible

4 Likes

Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by StrafordSTONES(m): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2019
oluwaseyi1759:
Pls who are those that are eligible for the offer and how can I be eligible

I don't think it's sim selective...I just had of it this evening and tried it...was told insufficient funds, so I guess it's gonna work when I'm ready to use it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by Hotworta1: 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
Not all SIMs. Never been used or abandoned SIMs are eligible. If yours has been active you can't use it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by madgoat(m): 11:20pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hotworta1:
Not all SIMs. Never been used or abandoned SIMs are eligible. If yours has been active you can't use it.
Thats rubbish

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by Naijaarchive(m): 11:29pm On Sep 06, 2019
It sim selective

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by Les: 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2019
Sim selective angry

Check my siggy

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by COZA(m): 11:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
so affordable, gotta try this
Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by Came4amod: 12:01am On Sep 07, 2019
Hotworta1:
So new 100# sim will work for this

1 Like

Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by 1x2x3: 1:47am On Sep 07, 2019
StrafordSTONES:

I don't think it's sim selective...I just had of it this evening and tried it...was told insufficient funds, so I guess it's gonna work when I'm ready to use it

Don't fall for that. I got the same message then recharged my airtel line 1k so I could fire down only to be told I'm not eligible.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by StrafordSTONES(m): 4:55am On Sep 07, 2019
1x2x3:

Don't fall for that. I got the same message then recharged my airtel line 1k so I could fire down only to be told I'm not eligible.

oh!!! sorry bro

7 Likes

Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by eTECTIV: 7:17am On Sep 07, 2019
StrafordSTONES:

It is sim selective... U're jus one of d lucky ones

1 Like

Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by sheggsliveth: 7:21am On Sep 07, 2019
StrafordSTONES:

Bro it's sim selective am typing with it right now, out of 4 SIM around me only one works...the offer only for 90 days only if they will extend it
Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by Truthbites: 7:21am On Sep 07, 2019
All these Networks are never straight. And it annoys me. It definitely isn't for all Sims. Same with MTN. I got credit n I couldn't access d package .

17 Likes

Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by WalkerMichael(m): 7:22am On Sep 07, 2019
And this was pushed to FP angry. This doesn't work. Both old and new sims. I'm guessing it's still in the development stage.

Ps: if anyone can confirm it worked for him/her, please share here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by Tintinnoty(m): 7:22am On Sep 07, 2019
F
Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by Sellfish(m): 7:22am On Sep 07, 2019
Whatever undecided
Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by realstars: 7:23am On Sep 07, 2019
cool
Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by DrNueLpureHoney: 7:24am On Sep 07, 2019
Ok
Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by N2B2: 7:24am On Sep 07, 2019
StrafordSTONES:

Don't be deceived.

Insufficient funds is what you will get when you don't have enough credit for anything.

But the moment you load the credit, it's ineligible you will; that's when you will be forced to load common 1.5gb or call with the credit.

Be guided.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by helinues: 7:25am On Sep 07, 2019
Mbano!

Awoof dey say it dey purge belle

11 Likes

Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by armadeo(m): 7:26am On Sep 07, 2019
Terms and conditions apply.

You didnt add that one.
Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by good4all40: 7:27am On Sep 07, 2019
I tried it on my old Airtel Sim it didn't work maybe it is only new airtel sim
Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by bishopkay: 7:27am On Sep 07, 2019
People still haven't learned airtel is the world's largest scam after buhari and MMM now.

Those guys would give you 1 from the front and collect 11 from you through the back. I avoid them like the plague now

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by Flier: 7:28am On Sep 07, 2019
They should stop all these nonsense,all we want is unlimited monthly plans

3 Likes

Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by kellz0(m): 7:28am On Sep 07, 2019
Airtel are Scammers,their network just ripped me off 3000# I did 3000 #Airtel 100% date bundle and got 11gb only to receive a message that my date was been exhausted after 24hours # 9am on the 5 of September to 9pm on the 6th of September

9 Likes

Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by mixta140: 7:28am On Sep 07, 2019
N2B2:

Don't be deceived.

Insufficient funds is what you will get when you don't have enough credit for anything.

But the moment you load the credit, it's ineligible you will; that's when you will be forced to load common 1.5gb or call with the credit.

Be guided.
If you ain't eligible,thats wat it will say
Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by kehinde2436(m): 7:33am On Sep 07, 2019
We should all note that the package is sim selective.

It only works for new Airtel Sims that has just being used for 3MONTHS.

ADVICE! ADVICE!! ADVICE!!!
U should sharparly buy new AIRTEL SIM, reguster it and dial d code first by trying to subscribe. If it shows u " YOU HAVE INSUFFICIENT AIRTIME FOR THE SERVICE" dat means u are eligible.

If otherwise nah to find anoda AIRTEL SIM shop to buy ur SIM from.

NB:
By The Way, am using it currently and it is BLAZING HOT AND FAST DIE.... grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by realstars: 7:33am On Sep 07, 2019
I can't believe this trash it is the work of advertisers. Use your head.
Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by sanny1(m): 7:35am On Sep 07, 2019
This articles is rubbish but sha https://247post.com.ng has got me covered

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? / 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan / How To Flash Your Phone Without Going To Engineers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.