Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective (49465 Views)

Itel And Airtel Introduces P55 5G Smartphone In Nigeria / Airtel Introduces 5.5gb Data For N1500 And 7gb Data For N2000 / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by Minjim: 7:36am On Sep 07, 2019
1x2x3:

Don't fall for that. I got the same message then recharged my airtel line 1k so I could fire down only to be told I'm not eligible.

You should have tried it b4 loadin the credit
Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by toyinjimoh(m): 7:38am On Sep 07, 2019
Truthbites:
All these Networks are never straight. And it annoys me. It definitely isn't for all Sims. Same with MTN. I got credit n I couldn't access d package .
I was nt eligible aswel idiot airtel

1 Like

Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by Truthbites: 7:40am On Sep 07, 2019
toyinjimoh:
I was nt eligible aswel idiot airtel

The painful thing is after recharging,u realize it!

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by Nossa(m): 7:46am On Sep 07, 2019
It works in mine

Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by Tantaliteweb: 7:47am On Sep 07, 2019
Nossa:
It works in mine
Oga attepmt to buy it and see

5 Likes

Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by startlingToonz: 7:47am On Sep 07, 2019
They should make it available for everyone...

1 Like

Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by Nossa(m): 7:48am On Sep 07, 2019
Tantaliteweb:
Oga attepmt to buy it and see

You mean the bundle itself is a scam?
Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by bendike: 7:48am On Sep 07, 2019
Don't waste your time with the airtel rubbish.
If you wish to gamble you money sha. Try the 500naira for 2 gig. Open 1 or 2 pages go to bed and in the morning all your data is gone. It is pure robbery. Even had to call customer care.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by gift01: 7:52am On Sep 07, 2019
bendike:
If you wish to gamble you money sha. Try the 500naira for 2 gig. Open 1 or 2 pages go to bed and in the morning all your data is gone. It is pure robbery. Even had to call customer care.
binge plan is for 24 hours irrespective of usage

1 Like

Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by studentofTruth: 7:53am On Sep 07, 2019
kellz0:
Airtel are Scammers,their network just ripped me off 3000# I did 3000 #Airtel 100% date bundle and got 11gb only to receive a message that my date was been exhausted after 24hours # 9am on the 5 of September to 9pm on the 6th of September

Check your data balance. That's the only way to know. Ignore their messages.
Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by justvictor57(m): 7:53am On Sep 07, 2019
The 1k for 4gb is cool. I am currently on it. The burn rate is not that high.
Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by macarson2k(m): 7:56am On Sep 07, 2019
StrafordSTONES:
Several months after MTN introduced the Awoof data bundles, Airtel have followed suits and theirs is almost an exact replica of Mtn's. The implication is that with #100 now, you can get 200mb which lasts for 3 days, 200 gives you 1gb which lasts for 1 week and so on. Attached is a screenshot I took today and it provides more details.

just Dial *141*241# and follow the instructions.

Thanks
Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by kellz0(m): 7:58am On Sep 07, 2019
studentofTruth:

Check your data balance. That's the only way to know. Ignore their messages.
I checked bro and comfirmed, I called customer care and they’re saying rubbish, data usage?? 11gb with 24hours like I don’t sub on other networks before
Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by 1x2x3: 8:03am On Sep 07, 2019
Minjim:

You should have tried it b4 loadin the credit

If you try without credit you will see the options and be told you don't have sufficient balance grin
Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 07, 2019
Scam! Tried it, first prompt urged me on, second/final stage said i aint eligible!

Arrant nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by 1x2x3: 8:06am On Sep 07, 2019
bendike:

It's very annoying. They are misleading customers.
Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by ogwoliun: 8:13am On Sep 07, 2019
Nossa:
It works in mine
Sorry, that's not the end. Select any plan, until you reach a place where they will tell you "insufficient funds" or "you are not eligible".
Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by defemz(m): 8:13am On Sep 07, 2019
StrafordSTONES:
Several months after MTN introduced the Awoof data bundles, Airtel have followed suits and theirs is almost an exact replica of Mtn's. The implication is that with #100 now, you can get 200mb which lasts for 3 days, 200 gives you 1gb which lasts for 1 week and so on. Attached is a screenshot I took today and it provides more details.

just Dial *141*241# and follow the instructions.

Can I subscribe if I already have an airtel existing monthly bundle? and in case I am able to, which plan will be deducted first. Thanks
Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by generationz(f): 8:14am On Sep 07, 2019
kellz0:
Airtel are Scammers,their network just ripped me off 3000# I did 3000 #Airtel 100% date bundle and got 11gb only to receive a message that my date was been exhausted after 24hours # 9am on the 5 of September to 9pm on the 6th of September

Are you sure your hotspot was not on?

Check your data usage and call their customer care.
Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by generationz(f): 8:17am On Sep 07, 2019
Nossa:
It works in mine

It is better you try it with 100 naira credit.

I saw that thing too but when I tried with 100 naira credit I was told I wasn't eligible.

Wicked people.
Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by Fantazy(m): 8:27am On Sep 07, 2019
Hotworta1:
Not all SIMs. Never been used or abandoned SIMs are eligible. If yours has been active you can't use it.

what abt new sim?
Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by Awe4luv(m): 8:28am On Sep 07, 2019
N2B2:

Don't be deceived.

Insufficient funds is what you will get when you don't have enough credit for anything.

But the moment you load the credit, it's ineligible you will; that's when you will be forced to load common 1.5gb or call with the credit.

Be guided.
bro, u are the one been decieved here, this particular technique is what I have been using for a long time up till last two weeks, once it's says u ain't eligible then u ain't, if it says insufficient fund then u are eligible, u should try it sometime sir
Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by OdenKelechi(m): 8:31am On Sep 07, 2019
Local man is eligible

3 Likes

Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by obojememe: 8:36am On Sep 07, 2019
it works for me, i have abandoned d airtel line for a long time
Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by buzyjoy(f): 8:37am On Sep 07, 2019
It work for me...
Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by cyprian60(m): 8:39am On Sep 07, 2019
it worked for me perfectly all thanks for the information
Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by Respect55(m): 8:46am On Sep 07, 2019
Airtel just want people to buy airtime

1 Like

Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by bendike: 8:46am On Sep 07, 2019
gift01:
binge plan is for 24 hours irrespective of usage
Yeah. Buy it by 10pm and check by 5am and see what happens.
Test it pls
Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by defemz(m): 8:53am On Sep 07, 2019
defemz:

Can I subscribe if I already have an airtel existing monthly bundle? and in case I am able to, which plan will be deducted first. Thanks

somebody should please answer ASAP
Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by kellz0(m): 9:01am On Sep 07, 2019
generationz:

Are you sure your hotspot was not on?

Check your data usage and call their customer care.
hot spot was not ooo, the thing is just total ripping. 3000 within 24hours
Re: Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective by StrafordSTONES(m): 9:05am On Sep 07, 2019
defemz:

somebody should please answer ASAP

Bro you could try it... I just learnt of this recently, I haven't had time to conduct experiments....try for urself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? / 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan / How Was This Photo Taken?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.