Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,378 members, 7,781,064 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:16 AM

Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) (43798 Views)

Okonjo Iweala World Trade Org & Akinwumi Adeshina Which Is Beneficial To Nigeria / Akinwumi Adesina: U.S. Treasury Urges Independent Investigation Into AfDB Head / When I Was Working In The Southeast I Saw What The Igbo Could Do - Akinwumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by tyup(m): 12:21am On Sep 07, 2019
Naughtysite:

Nigerian youths have misplaced priorities.

Do you know that an average Nigerian youth will prefer to live big on and off the efforts of others than live within his means ?

Someone owns a phone of N100k but cannot pay rent.

Someone drives a car but cannot offset his debts.

Nigerian youths are lazy. Though they are not poor. Anyone with misplaced priorities or bad attitude ain't going no where.

you can't generalize bro.....in one way or the other you were once a youth that's if ur not one yourself. I've been to lota business summit over here to see much of Nigerian youths are sound and Pros prolific all they need is just empowering and a society not helping

if Nigerian youths are actually lazy Southafricans would not be beefing them. Donald Trump onced beefed a Nigerian youth

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by plaindealer: 12:31am On Sep 07, 2019
madridsta007:

I am not Yoruba. Very far from it.
But if Adeshina comes on board, I will support him and write articles in important news media to support him.
From the state Nigeria is, it is high time we get serious and relegate the "he is not my tribe" as second priority. Buhari and Tinubu and Osunbade has taken Nigeria to the economic and security cliff-edge and saddled Nigeria with a financial debt that, as it stands now, will be paid by up to the next 4 or 5 generations. Nigeria is in a pathetic state right now. I am more frightened that this is only the "first year" of the "second term" of Buhari. Buhari is not just a terribly and predictably failed experiment but one which is an existential threat to Nigeria as a nation-state in all HDI ramifications. The APC apologists and Buharists can decieve themselves if they want. Or they can, for the love of country, face up to the truth as millions of Nigerians have done.

It is only a globally well-connected and intelligent intellectual and nationalist that can resuce Nigeria now. Adeshina fits that bill perfectly. I think Nigerians need to get serious for once. You think Nigeria is not on the road to Somalia? Think again. It is. Unless y'all get serious.

madridsta007:

Story, story.

Al-majiris that were never prosecuted for their genocidic massacres of Nigerians from the Old Eastern Nigeria extraction since 1945 and their subsequent, almost annual routine of killings and butchering of humans will suddenly be prosecuted by Buhari's Fulani feudalist regime? grin grin grin

Funny when these odious tribal bigots clamor for a Yoruba man to become the president of Nigeria based on shallow and infantile reasonings while tribally insulting and bastardizing the name of the VP, another Yoruba man.

You can not look and see your fellow Nigerians as tribal enemies or relate to them in bigoted and tribal terms while at the same time clamor for a better Nigeria.

People like you careless about Nigeria because you are too knee-deep in enmity, tribalism, and bigotry to peacefully coexist with other Nigerians without looking at them as the other, without calling them names or throwing tribal insults.

Very sad.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by grandstar(m): 12:32am On Sep 07, 2019
Perhaps they should choose a wife for him.
Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by Caseless: 12:33am On Sep 07, 2019
tyup:
Well if this is ur first time to hear of this Country's name gather here
formerly Swaziland.
Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 12:42am On Sep 07, 2019
plaindealer:

Funny when these odious tribal bigots clamor for a Yoruba man to become the president of Nigeria based on shallow and infantile reasonings while tribally insulting and bastardizing the name of the VP, another Yoruba man.

You can not look and see your fellow Nigerians as tribal enemies or relate to them in bigoted and tribal terms while at the same time clamor for a better Nigeria.

People like you careless about Nigeria because you are too knee-deep in enmity, tribalism, and bigotry to peacefully coexist with other Nigerians without looking at them as the other, without calling them names or throwing tribal insults.

Very sad.

I do not really care about the "tribe" of a man. I once wrote here that I wish Nigerians all had British names. Perhaps, it will help tribalists like you to focus on the real issues at hand. And yes, I referred to "Osunbade" because my dear President once called him that.
It is very funny to me. Did you call out Buhari when he called Osinbanjo, Osunbade? Let me guess.... You didn't.

You are the likes, APC and Buharist BMC's. Or you are a Tinubu BOT, worried that another, incidentally Yoruba man, is looking like the darling of a generality of Nigerians. Not your selfish demigod, Tinubu. You lots hate Nigeria to the point of eternal hatred as long as the crumbs that fall into your plate does not get taken away.

2 Likes

Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:52am On Sep 07, 2019
Hmmmm.
Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by plaindealer: 12:59am On Sep 07, 2019
madridsta007:

I do not really care about the "tribe" of a man. I once wrote here that I wish Nigerians all had British names. Perhaps, it will help tribalists like you to focus on the real issues at hand. And yes, I referred to "Osunbade" because my dear President once called him that.
It is very funny to me. Did you call out Buhari when he called Osinbanjo, Osunbade? Let me guess.... You didn't.

You are the likes, APC and Buharist BMC's. Or you are a Tinubu BOT, worried that another, incidentally Yoruba man, is looking like the darling of a generality of Nigerians. Not your selfish demigod, Tinubu. You lots hate Nigeria to the point of eternal hatred as long as the crumbs that fall into your plate does not get taken away.

You don't care about the tribe, but your thoughts, your reasonings and posts are always tribe related, from tribal insults to bigoted comments and derogatory references.

You have nothing to offer Nigerian beyond your usual repulsive and disgusting tribal rants and bigoted rubbish.

Your kind comes a dime a dozen on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 1:05am On Sep 07, 2019
plaindealer:

You don't care about the tribe, but your thoughts, your reasonings and posts are always tribe related, from tribal insults to bigoted comments and derogatory references.

You have nothing to offer Nigerian beyond your usual repulsive and disgusting tribal rants and bigoted rubbish.

Your kind comes a dime a dozen on NL.

LOL.
Reminding a people of history is not an insult, though it hurts. History is important. Remind me of history, factual history, and I would agree with you.

I understand that you are attempting to derail what is an important discussion on leadership competency. Were Buhari to be competent, I would carry placards for him. But, like you've unknowingly admitted, he is incompetent. Pointing this out or even referring to the names he called Osinbajo is not "tribal rant". I understand the desire to hold on to what is mainstream and populist, but that is an irrelevant and easily-seen diversionary tactic. Thankfully, everyone here can see through it. "Tribal bigot", yet I was one of the very first persons that called Oby Ezekwesili's appearance at WEF a shameful one.

There are processes and there is competence. I strictly follow this. Bigots like you never seem to accept that the narrow spectrum of "tribe" and "religion" does not appeal to everyone.

You have not even tackled Adeshina's known competence, which is what I and many others are pinning our admiration on. I love competency and competent people. Clearly, you do not, but that is your problem, not mine. And it should not be Nigeria's problem.

Deal with it.

4 Likes

Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by plaindealer: 1:16am On Sep 07, 2019
[s]
madridsta007:

LOL.
Reminding a people of history is not an insult, though it hurts. History is important. Remind me of history, factual history, and I would agree with you.

I understand that you are attempting to derail what is an important discussion on leadership competency. Were Buhari to be competent, I would carry placards for him. But, like you've unknowingly admitted, he is competent. Pointing this out or even referring to the names he called Osinbajo is not "tribal rant". I understand the desire to hold on to what is mainstream and populist, but that is an irrelevant and easily-seen diversionary tactic.

You have not even tackled Adeshina's known competence, which is what I and many others are pinning our admiration on. I love competency and competent people. Clearly, you do not, but that is your problem, not mine.

Deal with it.
[/s]

You are ranting like a child, the man's competence or no competence makes no difference and it doesn't alter the fact that you are a tribal element and a sad bigot.

Nigeria can do without people like you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 1:27am On Sep 07, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

[s]
You are ranting like a child, the man's competence or no competence makes no difference and it doesn't alter the fact that you are a tribal element and a sad bigot.

Nigeria can do without people like you.[/s]

Again, you have said nothing of note here.
Nigerian can certainly do without your lots— the people who enabled Nigeria to this terrible position of the World’s Poverty Capital.

Nigerians wants to focus on competence now and competent people. Your demi-gods clearly have failed in that aspect.

2 Likes

Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by babeosisi: 1:28am On Sep 07, 2019
I thought this man was born again.Why is he messing with idolatry
Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 1:35am On Sep 07, 2019
NuclearBomber:

Don't mind them. Their selfishness will be their undoing.

What did Buhari achieved before he became president? After retirement from NA, can you tell us one thing he did apart from trying to become the president of this country which he later did,and here we are.

Can you compare Buhari to Adeshina in terms of achievement in holding a public office?
Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by tiger28: 1:45am On Sep 07, 2019
gidgiddy:

Why? Because he takes good pictures with world leaders?

How is it justifiable that another Yoruba man will be president of Nigeria when the SE, NC and NE have not produced the president of Nigeria since democracy returned in 1999?

That's the question
the last President from your area, how much did he put in your bank account How much food did he personally put on your table. The more we desist from this rubbish,the better for Nigeria . Nigeria need REAL PROVEN Technocrats,see how Technocrats transformed Lagos not our business as usual idiots.
Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by tiger28: 1:46am On Sep 07, 2019
jchioma:
This man Adeshina is a pride and one of the good things to come out of the Goodluck administration. Smart and sharp Nigerians should be at helm of affairs of the country. Not incompetent dullards and certificate forgers.

Like Adeosun, like Buhari.
Audu Ogbe COULDN'T match this guy's performance and finesse, that's why they let him go.
Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 1:47am On Sep 07, 2019
this kind boobs wey dem carry so like nursing mothers grin grin grin grin ;Dmake mswati III find adeshina a young virgin bride.
Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by package7(m): 1:56am On Sep 07, 2019
See Akinwumi Adeshina Six Packs Originality grin
Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by plaindealer: 2:01am On Sep 07, 2019
[s]
madridsta007:

Again, you have said nothing of note here.
Nigerian can certainly do without your lots— the people who enabled Nigeria to this terrible position of the World’s Poverty Capital.

Nigeria wants to focus on competence now and competent people. Your demi-gods clearly have failed in that aspect.
[/s]

What's this rubbish got to do with your tribal and bigoted ways?

We want a better country without societal dregs, tribal and bigoted elements holding us back.
Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by baby124: 2:55am On Sep 07, 2019
Man boobs everywhere!!!

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by bewla(m): 3:09am On Sep 07, 2019
kenzo25:
I think this guy should be our next president
Me too but him no fit tif like him brothers o
Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by explosiveskull(m): 3:20am On Sep 07, 2019
gidgiddy:

How is it justifiable that another Yoruba man will be president of Nigeria when the SE, NC and NE have not produced the president of Nigeria since democracy returned in 1999?

That's the question
WHen you brought tribe, So cos of tribe and who becomes president, we should allow the country burn?
Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by Area4Area: 3:22am On Sep 07, 2019
gidgiddy:

That's the question
Nigeria does not practice rotational presidency, it was destroyed by the SE politicians in 2011 because of GEJ. Go out there and slug it out with others because nobody is giving anybody any undue advantage because of his zone.

Even at that who have you nominated from those geopolitical zones you mentioned that Nigerians should vote for or you want others to pick anyone from there to become the president even without any voting

You Atikulated the last time so why not pick Atiku or anybody of your choice and start campaigning fast, no time

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by Area4Area: 3:24am On Sep 07, 2019
NuclearBomber:

Don't mind them. Their selfishness will be their undoing.
Who have you nominated from your zone or you want other Nigerians to just pick anyone from there and declare him the president?
Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 3:27am On Sep 07, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

[s]

What's this rubbish got to do with your tribal and bigoted ways?

We want a better country without societal dregs, tribal and bigoted elements holding us back.
[/s]

LOL.
Again, thankfully everyone can see your diversionary tactics— quite childish I must say. The number of messages I am getting pointing this out is astounding.

Focus on competency. Try, no matter how hard it is for you. sad
Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by Area4Area: 3:27am On Sep 07, 2019
favour32:

My brother don't mind selfish people who don't care about other people.
Who are you nominating that Nigerians should vote for?
Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by Area4Area: 3:31am On Sep 07, 2019
Naughtysite:

Yes Either Akinwunmi or Tinubu.

Your selfishness screams to the heights.

After Obasanjo, Yaradua, Goodluck, Buhary, it's the turn of another Yoruba man Akinwunmi or Tinubu.

Since Igbos are not Nigerians or Akinwunmi is a better financial leader than Atiku or Peter Obi

Akinwunmi is a Salary Earner o. If he doesn't get paid, he will go hungry.

Let me tell you, myself can grow Nigeria's economy better than him as a Business man.
Which Igbo man have you nominated or you expect other Nigerians to do that for you, continue in your hate and before you know it another Yoruba man you hate becomes the next president
Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by Sctests: 4:11am On Sep 07, 2019
madridsta007:

But if Adeshina comes on board, I will support him and write articles in important news media to support him.
From the state Nigeria is, it is high time we get serious and relegate the "he is not my tribe" as second priority. Buhari and Tinubu and Osunbade has taken Nigeria to the economic and security cliff-edge and saddled Nigeria with a financial debt that, as it stands now, will be paid by up to the next 4 or 5 generations. Nigeria is in a pathetic state right now. I am more frightened that this is only the "first year" of the "second term" of Buhari. Buhari is not just a terribly and predictably failed experiment but one which is an existential threat to Nigeria as a nation-state in all HDI ramifications. The APC apologists and Buharists can decieve themselves if they want. Or they can, for the love of country, face up to the truth as millions of Nigerians have done.

It is only a globally well-connected and intelligent intellectual and nationalist that can resuce Nigeria now. Adeshina fits that bill perfectly. I think Nigerians need to get serious for once. You think Nigeria is not on the road to Somalia? Think again. It is. Unless y'all get serious.

Forget grammar, Okonjo-Iweala, Oby Ezeks, Elumelu, Moghalu are very much respected technocrats just like Adeshina and they are Easterners. I like Adeshina very much but even with my M.Sc and PhD I won't vote him.

There must be a balance in the polity by ensuring the East takes the presidential slot because it rightfully their turn. Let's not pretend the presidency is not rotational. Thinking otherwise is being delusional.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 4:17am On Sep 07, 2019
Sctests:

Forget grammar, Okonjo-Iweala, Oby Ezeks, Elumelu, Moghalu are very much respected technocrats just like Adeshina and they are Easterners. I like Adeshina very much but even with my M.Sc and PhD I won't vote him.

There must be a balance in the polity by ensuring the East takes the presidential slot because it rightfully their turn. Let's not pretend the presidency is not rotational. Thinking otherwise is being delusional.

Excellent materials yes. And please remove Oby Ezeks.

What’s most important is saving Nigeria from the cliff-edge Buhari, Abba Kyari and Tinubu have sank Nigeria to. Adeshina is extremely competent. He’s held a strategic position internationally in AfDB. If he comes out, I’ll support him. Seems it’s very difficult making Nigerians to prioritise competency over “my tribe first.” Goodness gracious.
Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by plaindealer: 4:17am On Sep 07, 2019
[s]
madridsta007:

LOL.
Again, thankfully everyone can see your diversionary tactics— quite childish I must say. The number of messages I am getting pointing this out is astounding.

Focus on competency. Try, no matter how hard it is for you. sad
[/s]

Only childish and shallow people like you base competency on random internet pictures.

Again, what's this got to do with your odious tribal and bigoted ways?
Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by plaindealer: 4:27am On Sep 07, 2019
Sctests:

Unfortunately for you, you are not being realistic. In what way have the SE positioned itself to achieve this goal?

The SE must grow and groom presidential candidate to present to Nigerians for consideration?

PDP, the SE's political party of choice is not interested in SE producing the next president because just like in 2019, they've again zoned the slot to the North.

It takes more than demands and sense of entitlement to get to Aso Rock.
Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by Starhearts: 4:46am On Sep 07, 2019
madridsta007:

See how a fully grown up human being splitting poos online?
Is either they are doing U OR u re doing urself?
Adesina can't win at ward level to be a councillor
Keep dreaming
Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by Sctests: 5:03am On Sep 07, 2019
plaindealer:

Unfortunately for you, you are not being realistic. In what way have the SE positioned itself to achieve this goal?

The SE must grow and groom presidential candidate to present to Nigerians for consideration?

PDP, the SE's political party of choice is not interested in SE producing the next president because just like in 2019, they've again zoned the slot to the North.

It takes more than demands and sense of entitlement to get to Aso Rock.

You are trying to be unwittingly clever by half and you know it. There are tons of presidential candidates in the East but anti-Igbo yoruba Muslims enjoy being dumping your faces in your asses and pretending to be objective.
Adeshina like Moghalu, Okonjo-Iweala, Oby Ezeks, are not in APC or PDP but are equally globally respected cerebral technocrats so how is Adeshina positioning himself and the Igbos mentioned herein are not doing the same? Lol. These people... grin

There are also very competent hands in the APC who are Igbos like Dr Ogbonnaya and Pat Utomi. Yorubas were not pro-PDP when OBJ was made presidential candidate of PDP in 1999, why shouldn't such be done in APC?
Stop your pseudo-objectivity and come to equity with clean hands.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Former PDP Chairman 'adamu Mu'azu' Visited By New Speaker Dogara (photos) / Why Buhari’s Quiet Over Allegations Of Irregularities Against INEC — Garba Shehu / Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.