Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife (1687 Views)

My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! / Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office / Why Do Girls Like Rude And Insultive Handsome Guys?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife by OmoAlata1(f): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
How exactly does she dress ? Because harlot dressing is subjective. It is easier to advise if you can describe how she dresses and if she has been dressing like this before marriage or she started after marriage?
Re: Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife by Souqwaqif: 1:16am On Sep 08, 2019
OmoAlata1:
How exactly does she dress ? Because harlot dressing is subjective. It is easier to advise if you can describe how she dresses and if she has been dressing like this before marriage or she started after marriage?

Before her parents she tries to adjust and dress decently to an extent,but whenever she is back to school or we are at home she dresses in a way that a decent mother would never encourage her child to dress like.just a corrective measure from her dad who is the only person she respects most and that's why I discuss certain things with him for ideas,she insulted me a lot on the phone and deprived me of speaking with our daughter.Well I just cut the call to avoid making a negative comment.previously I have always been the one reconciling even when she is wrong,but as it stands now am going to fix a family meeting with her family and inform them that if she doesn't apologise and change from bad influence I will quit for my good.

1 Like

Re: Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife by Souqwaqif: 1:20am On Sep 08, 2019
Souqwaqif:

Before her parents she tries to adjust and dress decently to an extent,but whenever she is back to school or we are at home she dresses in a way that a decent mother would never encourage her child to dress like.just a corrective measure from her dad who is the only person she respects most and that's why I discuss certain things with him for ideas,she insulted me a lot on the phone and deprived me of speaking with our daughter.Well I just cut the call to avoid making a negative comment.previously I have always been the one reconciling even when she is wrong,but as it stands now am going to fix a family meeting with her family and inform them that if she doesn't apologise and change from bad influence I will quit for my good.

When I first met her she doesn't dress like this,it all started as a result of bad influence at school,politely I have told her that since she is in final year she should focus on her studies to avoid carry over which she already has two from first semester exam. Sincerely she has changed its not her character as before
Re: Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife by LoveDecay(m): 3:36am On Sep 08, 2019
Souqwaqif:

When I first met her she doesn't dress like this,it all started as a result of bad influence at school,politely I have told her that since she is in final year she should focus on her studies to avoid carry over which she already has two from first semester exam. Sincerely she has changed its not her character as before

The family meeting is best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sad Story Of How My Friend Contracted HIV After Dating An Alhaji During Her NYSC / 10 Things I Wish I Knew 10 Years Ago / My Girlfriend And Her Friend Are Into Secret Cult But Never Attempt To Harm Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.