Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together (54738 Views)

Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris / Deji Adeleke, His Children And Grandchildren Pose Together In Family Pictures / Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together by EsquireDD(f): 8:27am On Sep 07, 2019
Soo
Re: Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together by Gabson001(m): 8:38am On Sep 07, 2019
I can't believe this someone pushed this to FP
Re: Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together by AuroraB(f): 9:13am On Sep 07, 2019
Sellfish:
Nice pics...

But me and my cousins are way finer grin

Picture of me with me and my look-alike Cousins

No editing, no photoshop, no airbrushing...Groupie taken with an old Samsung note 5 grin
Buyg*** shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together by mkoabiola: 9:13am On Sep 07, 2019
YoungAncient1:
All these people That call themselves boss ladies sef...
They are mostly feminist....

Boss Lady..... Hahahahahahaha... I de alwys run if i see any babe with that moniker
Re: Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together by Legendguru: 9:35am On Sep 07, 2019
Oh
Re: Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together by Sellfish(m): 10:32am On Sep 07, 2019
AuroraB:
Buyg*** shocked lipsrsealed

grin....you caught me

This is my alternate monicker
Re: Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together by enemyofprogress: 10:35am On Sep 07, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together by AuroraB(f): 10:37am On Sep 07, 2019
Sellfish:

grin....you caught me

This is my alternate monicker
wink
Re: Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together by hopexter(m): 10:52am On Sep 07, 2019
This one na look aside sister shocked
Re: Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together by tollyboy5(m): 10:55am On Sep 07, 2019
OTayobami:
Chai see resemble but how she come resemble Janet Jackson bayi? Abii?
I just dey reason too O!
Re: Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together by Qasim6(m): 11:11am On Sep 07, 2019
OTayobami:
Chai see resemble but how she come resemble Janet Jackson bayi? Abii?
Janet Jackson
u need to check out Taraji henson..
Re: Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together by KenModi(m): 11:43am On Sep 07, 2019
YoungAncient1:
All these people That call themselves boss ladies sef...

The real wealthy ladies never call themselves that, its the prostitutes and the ones who go to the middle east to eat shiit, that call themselves boss lady upadan.
Re: Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together by DarlingEmojist(m): 11:50am On Sep 07, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Not gon lie, this is one of the best threads I've ever read on Nairaland

Thats because you signed up day-before-yesterday... You are too not ripe to comment with that
Re: Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together by delishpot: 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
Which one is look alike sister again? These illeterate bloggers sef.
Re: Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together by odave: 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2019
Lumoswordwide:
Have you heard about LUMOS?

LUMOS is a mobile electricity box, that supplies electricity via a solar panel. It very easy to operate, by just dialing some code for subscription with the registered line.
The accessories comprises of a yellow Box, and solar panel plate (to be placed on the roof, for easy access to sunlight).

This how it works: with LUMOS inverter, you can use any electrical appliances that is not more than 100W D.C and 60W A.C.

Installation: the installation is done by our technicians with a cost of 4k. Meanwhile this box is provided with 3yrs warrantee and maintenance.

Cost: a one time fee of 15,150 naira is paid for the box and a month subscription of 4,850 fee is required for first timers, making 20,000.

How it works: after the box is properly installed, the numbers of hours to generate electricity is determined by the amount of load on the Box, for instance, you have a T.V with 40W AC and two bulb at 5W D.C each then GO.tv 25W DC, this is determined as 40+5+5+25= 75W/300 = 4hrs. Which means the lower the amount of load on the LUMOS the longer the hours of electricity.

Subscription: Monthly is 4,850, weekly is 1,500 and 20 days 3,800 1day is 230. The recharge is done via recharge cards loaded on the registered line.

LUMOS is durable and very easy to operate, no risk of electric shock and very affordable compare to the cost of burning fuel on generating sets.

Note: to use LUMOS, you must have access to your roof for proper cleaning of the solar panel at least once a month.

Oga I'm confused here, this your device use solar to charge, meaning there must be battery inside it, charge-discharge cycle, what I don't understand is the sub money, what is it for? For the sun that charges it or for what?
Re: Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together by excellence28: 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2019
odave:

Oga I'm confused here, this your device use solar to charge, meaning there must be battery inside it, charge-discharge cycle, what I don't understand is the sub money, what is it for? For the sun that charges it or for what?

You no trust MTN again?
Taking advantage of US.
Always looking for ways to
rip Nigerians off their money... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together by excellence28: 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2019
odave:

You no trust MTN again?
Always looking for ways to
rip Nigerians off their money... embarassed
Re: Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together by seunfape(m): 3:48am On Sep 08, 2019
Facailly alike but structurally different .
Re: Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together by Ezeudo7: 10:34am On Sep 08, 2019
this one go like to chop amala well well.
Re: Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together by mztahoney(m): 10:48am On Sep 08, 2019
See Resemblance

[url]HONEYLOADED.com[/url]
Re: Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together by Abaleftonline: 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidinma Leilani Aaron Poses With Her N3 Million Naira Cheque (More Photos) / Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted / Wizkid Shares Video Of A Topless Lady Twerking To His 'Joro' Song (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.