Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) (16227 Views)

Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by AnalQueenluci: 10:34am On Sep 08, 2019
Rekhina:
cheesy cheesy funny you , anyway whatever
And obukwa onyeigbo
This is definitely the chioma dat snitched on me

This reminds me how i fished out Husbandsnatcha ur goddess lurking here for ages !!!
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by AnalQueenluci: 10:35am On Sep 08, 2019
oghenerobo91:
I thought I was cute but lately I realized 'I just try'

Am i a yahoo boy ,am i a yahoo boy !!! grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Rekhina(f): 10:38am On Sep 08, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

This reminds me how i fished out Husbandsnatcha ur goddess Our goddess lurking here for ages !!!
Ur goddess cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Yuneehk(f): 11:06am On Sep 08, 2019
Rekhina:
cheesy cheesy funny you , anyway whatever
And obukwa onyeigbo
This is definitely the chioma dat snitched on me
Haq haq haq. You're even Igbo. From the moniker, one would think you're from the North. Chioma really do you strong thing grin
Have a nice day jare
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by AnalQueenluci: 11:20am On Sep 08, 2019
Rekhina:
Ur goddess cheesy

I agree ,she was denying isnt her until Adanne( adaibeku) exposed her unknowningly grin
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by 40secondsMan: 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2019
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by 40secondsMan: 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2019
Yuneehk:

No, I don't. So it wasn't me you saw

Ryt...my bad
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Rekhina(f): 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

I agree ,she was denying isnt her until Adanne( adaibeku) exposed her unknowningly grin
Is dat so !
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by teejaymiquel(m): 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Ladies here are Preety No doubt ,But thats Not the issue this xenophobic moment ,
Guys ! Guys !! Guys !!! Ladies please ,Who is the most handsome here ?

As For me Is Dicky walker grin aka iamplato_____

Cc deepfeel bigcowhorn devilhimself lefulefu
Rekhina Amatarasha Adaibeku

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Am i a yahoo boy ,am i a yahoo boy !!! grin
I am not a Yahoo boy o!!!.
Why did u see me as one grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by TigrisLegend: 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Ladies here are Preety No doubt ,But thats Not the issue this xenophobic moment ,
Guys ! Guys !! Guys !!! Ladies please ,Who is the most handsome here ?

As For me Is Dicky walker grin aka iamplato_____

Cc deepfeel bigcowhorn devilhimself lefulefu
Rekhina Amatarasha Adaibeku

You carry the world cup dash iamplato without allowing a handsome contest then come dey metion me again. Which kin thing be this?

I go vex for you oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by AnalQueenluci: 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
TigrisLegend:

You carry the world cup dash iamplato without allowing a handsome contest then come dey metion me again. Which kin thing be this?

I go vex for you oooo.

At least he posted his photo, where is urs Mr Man
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by AnalQueenluci: 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
oghenerobo91:

I am not a Yahoo boy o!!!.
Why did u see me as one grin

Forget dead
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by AnalQueenluci: 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
[quote author=teejaymiquel post=82034565][/quote]

Cute man 89% kiss moi moi
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by teejaymiquel(m): 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Cute man 89% kiss moi moi
Thanks dear #calabar blood
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
[quote author=teejaymiquel post=82034565][/quote]
Cute

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
Dudes they fear to post pictures grin
I understand Sha na naija we dey.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by IamPlato(m): 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

At least he posted his photo, where is urs Mr Man
where is your own, show me... I won see your face
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by AnalQueenluci: 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
Goalnaldo:
Dudes they fear to post pictures grin
I understand Sha na naija we dey.

No mind dem lol
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

No mind dem lol
afar you get any babe wey you go gimme. The one wey nor too open eye. smiley
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Oracle55: 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2019
I am the most handsome here
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by AnalQueenluci: 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
Goalnaldo:
afar you get any babe wey you go gimme. The one wey nor too open eye. smiley

Rekhina she is still young grin
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by AnalQueenluci: 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
Thedevil666 where is ur photo, n dnt come n rape me at night pls ..my butt hurts me badly
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Thedevil666 where is ur photo, n dnt come n rape me at night pls ..my butt hurts me badly
ugly girl like u! No way!
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Rekhina(f): 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Even the devil rejected you grin
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:11am On Sep 09, 2019
Rekhina:
Even the devil rejected you grin
they recommended you to me. Which of them are you in your dp?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Rekhina(f): 7:26am On Sep 09, 2019
Goalnaldo:
they recommended you to me. Which of them are you in your dp?
Who recommended u to me ?
shocked
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:51am On Sep 09, 2019
Rekhina:
Who recommended u to me ?
shocked
analqueen.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by AnalQueenluci: 10:42am On Sep 09, 2019
TheDevil666:
ugly girl like u! No way!

Chaigrin
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Wizmax(m): 7:33am On Oct 30, 2019
I knw dis ghuy

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:54am On Oct 30, 2019
Check me out ladies cool cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nairalands Hottest Man? / Can Marriage Work Where The Woman Earns More Than Her Husband? / Friends After Turning Down A Marriage Proposal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.