Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Buhari's Cambridge Certificate Verification; Pdp's Agent Disappointed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Cambridge Certificate Verification; Pdp's Agent Disappointed (34796 Views)

PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa / Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Certificate Verification; Pdp's Agent Disappointed by maasoap(m): 10:05am On Sep 07, 2019
Joevics:

If he actually got 15 million votes, you won't be disturbed.
Just like in 2015, those who voted for him will riot if he's removed.

But you know the whole country (including the north) will jubilate when he's butted out.

That says so much about the fraudulent 15 million votes.

Butted out! By who? Where? With numbers of tweets on twitter? Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Certificate Verification; Pdp's Agent Disappointed by cjfavour(m): 10:06am On Sep 07, 2019
If what you're saying is true, tell me why Buhari said it's not written in any Nigeria law book that he'll submit his certificate B4 election. Why didn't he submit his certificate when he was supposed to submit it? Why that statement if he have the certificate?

QuotaSystem:

Lies. He never said that.

He clearly said "anyone that finished school 53 years ago could be pardoned if he didn't know where he kept his certificates". That was in 2015 & he was clearly laying emphasis on the length of time, and not "begging for forgiveness".

Because they were bombarded with queries from the opposition, Cambridge International Assessments in 2019 issued a statement certifying PMB's Waec participation and results.

Only the gullible ones will fall for PDP's desperate attempt to confuse Nigerians with a media campaign using a slanted video over an expired issue grin.

The most important thing is that in the court of law, their case is and continues to be clearly shown to be hopeless and baseless cool
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Certificate Verification; Pdp's Agent Disappointed by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 07, 2019
Joevics:

The source (sauce) in this your report will be enough to cook the rice for Buhari's back to duara party.

Its obvious this was written in a hurry or by a rookie.

What's more surprising is that the source only decided to speak up today after #sackbuhari began to trend on social media.

This #sackbuhari hashtag is giving APC gbas gbas gbos.

Haq haq haq...

It wasn't the source that speak out, but the journalist that went to him for questioning.
Be guided -
~peace

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Certificate Verification; Pdp's Agent Disappointed by QuotaSystem: 10:19am On Sep 07, 2019
Deloitte? Sponsored? Crap?

#OkBye

xperiencelove:
This is just a sponsored write-up.
I don't know someone with any academic qualification can still believe craps like this despite all we have witnessed in the past and still witnessing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Certificate Verification; Pdp's Agent Disappointed by BluntBoy(m): 10:25am On Sep 07, 2019
nameo:

You should be ashamed of yourself praising this Govt for a 2% GDP growth rate in a Nigerian economy. Do you know the population growth rate of Nigeria?

If you were a statistician, you would understand the significance of a 2% increase. Even a 1% increase is significant. Even an 0.1.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Certificate Verification; Pdp's Agent Disappointed by cashkid: 10:28am On Sep 07, 2019
GavelSlam:

Nobody cares if you believe or not.

Buhari is president and would continue to be.

You can continue to scream certificateless for all eternity.

U dey mind the jobless mofo grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Certificate Verification; Pdp's Agent Disappointed by gotnel: 10:28am On Sep 07, 2019
Joevics:

The source (sauce) in this your report will be enough to cook the rice for Buhari's back to duara party.

Its obvious this was written in a hurry or by a rookie.

What's more surprising is that the source only decided to speak up today after #sackbuhari began to trend on social media.

This #sackbuhari hashtag is giving APC gbas gbas gbos.

Haq haq haq...

Anyone who is not satisfied with the fact that Buhari is duely qualified to run for the office of the president is not sincere to him/herself.
Politicians are just playing politics with this certificate issue.
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Certificate Verification; Pdp's Agent Disappointed by hopexter(m): 10:31am On Sep 07, 2019
Chuks9000:
Na so so the source full this report. Where is the swallow?
I recently heard L. Mohammed asking that PMB be forgiven for he doesn't know where he kept his certs.
Nigeria matter no be one, no be two.

So what's your point? You just let me read your rubbish for nothing after reading the whole Story angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Certificate Verification; Pdp's Agent Disappointed by Basher8583: 10:33am On Sep 07, 2019
amuwo1980:

You deserve to be manhandled seriously

Go to SA to practice your manhandling there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Certificate Verification; Pdp's Agent Disappointed by enemyofprogress: 10:52am On Sep 07, 2019
Baba no go school, na oluwole results baba dey parole grin grin
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Certificate Verification; Pdp's Agent Disappointed by Urchman200: 11:33am On Sep 07, 2019
buhariguy:
You dont really have sense, buhari is still there till tomorow becos of as the reflection of the 15m voters, that is why no protest from a minority idiotic pigs ever work. it is also a reflection that ineffectual buffoon rigged 2011 election against pples choice buhari, that was why 2012 protest was successful against idiotic pigs
Buhari is the most unpopular leader Nigeria ever had so deal with it, if he like let him stay in government until u grow white hair, nobody cares ,his decisions will continue to remain unpopular in the mind of Nigerians because his government is not legitimate.
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Certificate Verification; Pdp's Agent Disappointed by sulaimansly(m): 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
sweetgala:

I'm certain my now 73 year old father doesn't know where is very is. Even I don't know where my cert is and it'll take me no less than 2 weeks to find it and I only sat school leaving cert in 2005.

I have no clue where the NECO results I sat for in 2002 is while I was still schooling in Nigeria. So please forget this nonsense.

We all know his house was ransacked and he was sent to jail after the IBb coup so why are we still pushing for what has been defeated
I don't even know where my primary, neco, n several other professional courses certificate dey...yet I still site them with my profile, even Obama had to show his Hawaiian birth cert over these ridiculous assertion by people who no get ......

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Certificate Verification; Pdp's Agent Disappointed by kophy(m): 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2019
GavelSlam:

Nobody cares if you believe or not.

Buhari is president and would continue to be.

You can continue to scream certificateless for all eternity.

Ọmọ!, wà gbayì ni tìrẹ níbi gbogbo àti láàyè gbogbo tí ó bá dé. Goodness shall follow you always in Jesus name Amen!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Certificate Verification; Pdp's Agent Disappointed by Dedetwo(m): 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2019
MANofMEN:

How PDP agents travelled to Cambridge to check out Buhari’s certificate

As the Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal kicked off few months ago, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) sent a team of lawyers and other party agents to the University of Cambridge to confirm the authenticity of the West African School Certificate (WASC) of President Muhammadu Buhari.

A Cambridge source said that the opposition party did not only send a delegation but also made a request seeking potential evidence, citing doubts about the authenticity of the President's WASC results.

The source said that the PDP representatives who visited Cambridge were stunned to discover that the President did write the examination, passed and were even dumbfounded when they cited the well kept records of the Cambridge University.

The source said even the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) and associates requested Cambridge provide them with a confirmation of his certificate.

“Cambridge Assessment International Education had to issue a certifying statement that indeed President Buhari sat for his examinations in 1961. It was because the institution was inundated with requests for the verification of his result.”

The source said the institution is surprised that the opposition party still claims that the President does not have a certificate even after it had demanded for it and was handed evidence.

This revelation from Cambridge is coming amid the circulation on Friday of a pre-2015 election video, slanted to give the impression that the President's certificate is still a contentious issue.

In a press statement on Friday by Oladele Peter, the Secretary of Initiative to Save Democracy (ISD) said it is sub judice for the opposition party to continue to make attempts at preempting the judgment of the Presidential Election Tribunal.

“The desperation of the PDP is frightening, very frightening to say the least. They will stop at nothing and I expect Nigerians to be aware of their antics by now. They have peddled all kind of falsehood against the President especially the claim that he does not have a certificate but have always failed."

He noted that the first attempt to ridicule the President was in 2014 before the 2015 elections, stressing that, if they have any evidence contrary to what has been presented in court and what they themselves discovered at Cambridge and which was tendered in the open court, they should present it.

“The PDP is free to present its counter-evidence if there is any but they know that there is no such document or evidence. They are only playing on the emotions of Nigerians by peddling fake news; a 2015 video deliberately slanted. It is time Nigerians become more aware of this,” he said.

Mr Peter said it is another signal of desperation that the opposition party has even gone to the extent of populating an old video in which the Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed was deliberately taken out of context.

“This is a very old video, for those of us who watch Channels TV we were stunned to see the video making the rounds, it’s old and ridiculous. If you watch the video, you will find that Mr. Mohammed never said they should pardon the President, instead he said if someone does not find his or her certificate after 53 years they could be pardoned.

According to him, "it is unbelievable how the opposition party and its backers continue to push a media campaign hoping to confuse everybody, yet in the court of law, their case was clearly shown to be hopeless and baseless."

Besides the Cambridge University Certificate the President's lawyer, Wole Olanipekun also presented in court class photos of the President and his classmates. The Cambridge University Certificate was obtained personally by the President’s Chief of Staff, Mallam Abba Kyari who travelled to the UK to secure it in mid-July.

While Malam Suleman Mai-adua, Buhari’s classmate in Katsina Provincial Secondary School presented to the court the group photograph of the school’s class six of 1961 set.

Source: https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/09/07/how-pdp-agents-travelled-to-cambridge-to-check-out-buharis-certificate/

The act is a futile effort. Muhamadu Buhari never had High School Certificate of any shape. There is nothing such as Class Six in secondary school unless a school with HSC. For Buhari to be in class six in 1961 indicated he already had WASC from Class five in 1960. One wonders why Tafawa Balewa's government would circumvent the Nigerian army's officers intake to allow a dunce such as Buhari into MOMS, Aldershort, UK for short service commission. The Daura dumbass was never an NCO or University Degree holder therefore should not have been allowed into officer's cadre of Nigerians army. The corruption which has destroyed Nigeria started with Tafawa Balewa's government in 1960.
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Certificate Verification; Pdp's Agent Disappointed by divineappo(m): 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
pm news?
fake news
only a fool wil believe this
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Certificate Verification; Pdp's Agent Disappointed by LongDay: 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
The name on that document is Mohamed Buhari, Not Muhammadu Buhari (Nigerian president). Take note of the differences.
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Certificate Verification; Pdp's Agent Disappointed by oolanrewaju10: 2:59pm On Sep 07, 2019
“It is respectfully submitted that by section 31(2) of the Electoral Act, all the information that qualifies a candidate to contest an election must be complete in the materials submitted to the 1st Respondent (INEC) under the section. The 2nd respondent (Buhari), in the instant case was required by the 1st respondent's Guidelines for election, to also attach all the certificates upon which the 2nd respondent relied as qualifying him for the election.”

He relied on PRIMARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE, WASC and OFFICER CADET whatever it means. "OFFICER CADET" is not a qualification or certificate under the Constitution or Electoral Act; nor is it known to any law.
PRIMARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE and WASC are recognized qualifications. But then, anybody can lay a claim to having such qualifications whether he has them or not. By Evidence Law in the Constitution, you have to show proof. And it is as at when due.
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Certificate Verification; Pdp's Agent Disappointed by Chuks9000: 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
hopexter:

So what's your point? You just let me read your rubbish for nothing after reading the whole Story angry
"The source" is used when a gossip is presented as a report.
But your reading never sabi reach to read between the lines.
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Certificate Verification; Pdp's Agent Disappointed by guynextdoor(m): 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2019
QuotaSystem:
You must be very s1lly to think anyone is moved by your infantile rants. Snail that thinks himself a horned animal.

Are the majority of the FBI wanted Nigerian criminals not from the east? Are they not bringing global shame to the entire country? Am I lying or insulting anyone or merely stating facts?

Did I hear your voice all this while that your kin have been deliberately casting aspersions, insulting and attacking the entirety of the Fulani ethnic stock on a daily basis for the crimes of a handful of misguided criminals and killers that are less than 1% of the Fulani population? Oh so it hurts? Lol. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

"...horned animal" as in, a COW right? Now its clear where you hail from: I can clearly tell where the obsession with cows come from. But mark my word, kid: sooner or later you'll get the boot!
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Certificate Verification; Pdp's Agent Disappointed by amuwo1980: 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
[quote author=ada9ja post=81998264]

Are you a gay?[/quote

Fake Ada, what of ijeoma?
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Certificate Verification; Pdp's Agent Disappointed by bobolaga: 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
I am very surprise that some of our government officers did not know the names of institutions we have as at 1959 to 1961,for your info,there is nothing like WAEC,the institutions we have is elementary and modern/ standard schools,
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Certificate Verification; Pdp's Agent Disappointed by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
Pdp. When you shout a lie so much that you actually begin to believe it.
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Certificate Verification; Pdp's Agent Disappointed by adekolaelect(m): 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2019
Nairasurplus:
Cambridge Assessment International Education had to issue a certifying statement that indeed President Buhari sat for his examinations in 1961. It was because the institution was inundated with requests for the verification of his result.”

Is it President Buhari that was written on the certificate? Does the photograph on the certificate resemble? This is suspicious. I don't believe this.
chaiiiiiiii this one is still cracking his brain on the same Issue for the last 5 years . even if you are doing business for the last five years but nothing to show for it ,one need to swap or move to next level .lean to upgrade your self than arguing on the deed on arrival issues .

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Certificate Verification; Pdp's Agent Disappointed by amuwo1980: 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2019
ada9ja:

Are you a gay?

You are so dumb, read you will not, na to hustle from hotel room to the other, because u saw manhandle and ur skewed mind went south
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Certificate Verification; Pdp's Agent Disappointed by ada9ja(f): 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
amuwo1980:

You are so dumb, read you will not, na to hustle from hotel room to the other, because u saw manhandle and ur skewed mind went south

Your response to a lady shows you are irresponsible
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Certificate Verification; Pdp's Agent Disappointed by amuwo1980: 2:22am On Oct 03, 2019
ada9ja:

Your response to a lady shows you are irresponsible

You a lady ? Ahhh u amuse me, every street uncouth semi illiterate Fanny now claims to be a lady , you are a lady and u dont know the meaning of to manhandle an individual, you are pure 3rd rate
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Certificate Verification; Pdp's Agent Disappointed by Blessingyoung5: 3:30am On Oct 03, 2019
Look at y'all, northerner this, easterner that, what a shame!
Since you have refused to come together and solve the problem at hand, and have decided to attack each other based on tribe and ethnic groups, get ready to meet an even worse state of your 'already sick country!!'

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Certificate Verification; Pdp's Agent Disappointed by ada9ja(f): 4:39am On Oct 03, 2019
amuwo1980:

You a lady ? Ahhh u amuse me, every street uncouth semi illiterate Fanny now claims to be a lady , you are a lady and u dont know the meaning of to manhandle an individual, you are pure 3rd rate

Same as u
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Certificate Verification; Pdp's Agent Disappointed by amuwo1980: 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
ada9ja:

Same as u

Am sorry to have made u unhappy, I did not mean to but u trying to disparage me with the gay slur provoked me, ndooo dont feel bad, you are a good girl, take care and have a good one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1st Female Nigerian Defence Academy Cadets ( PHOTOS) / Troops Push Boko Haram Further Into Lake Chad After Military Operation. Photos / Atiku Leads Buhari In Adamawa After 16 Local Governments,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.