Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Ondo Senator Tofowomo, three others involved in auto crash - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ondo Senator Tofowomo, three others involved in auto crash (19034 Views)

Police Arraign Man For Posing As Ondo Senator / FUTA Suspends Obalola And Others Involved In Bullying Mate / Police Declared 'Ikanda' Wanted, N1Million Reward Involved.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Senator Tofowomo, three others involved in auto crash by banji1(m): 6:56am On Sep 07, 2019
EASY39:
RIP
Ha, are they dead already?!!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Ondo Senator Tofowomo, three others involved in auto crash by ofwest47(m): 6:56am On Sep 07, 2019
wishing them quick recovery, but we should beware of over speeding on the roads.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Senator Tofowomo, three others involved in auto crash by RichDad1(m): 6:57am On Sep 07, 2019
Fix the roads !!
Re: Ondo Senator Tofowomo, three others involved in auto crash by Nooneonline(m): 7:25am On Sep 07, 2019
EASY39:
RIP
The report didn't say anybody died. Y ur blood dey hot like this do u sell coffins?
Re: Ondo Senator Tofowomo, three others involved in auto crash by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 07, 2019
Preator:
Pray they are safe.
I hope it wasnt as a result of the bad roads that their class refused to fix for the common man.

Before nko? This is a lesson for them. Use constituency allocation for the betterment of the people that voted for you. Road they'll not repair.
Re: Ondo Senator Tofowomo, three others involved in auto crash by imolile: 7:30am On Sep 07, 2019
Nigerian Do you know the The government don't care about you?

Do you know they really never cared?

Do you know there is no indigenous Nigerian companies that employ graduates ?
They have by corruption killed the available ones
I will prove it, Why does it take eternity for you to have Constant Electricity? Yet those who become governors have surplus to loot even after leaving

Why is the Nigerian road in Shambles? Yet they come every four years to Beg for your Votes

Why does it take Media outcry for Buhari to respond to the Plights of Nigerians in South Africa

Do you know that Nigerian government is an embarrassment around the world

South Africa have their own Airline
Rwanda Have their own Airline
Botswana Have their own Airline
Namibia, Ghana , Tanzania, Uganda and most other African countries have their Airlines
Do you know that Nigerian Airline died as a result of their corruption

Botswana and all the countries mention Have a singular website with which funds goes to the government coffers
Do you know that the multiplicity of website in Nigeria is an avenue to steal
Police have a website, the Military have a website, Maritime have a Website, Presidency have a website, Senators have separate websites.
so corruption is entrenched in the Nigerian system or Lack of it

The Recent Xenophobia although it is self Hate, Do you know that If the Chairman of the Air Peace Allen Onyema does not volunteer to take Nigeria back, Do you know how embarrassing the situation of not being able to airlift stranded Nigerians is in among Africans most populous country would have been
The Nigerian Government need to experience the Power of the People. We all need to Like the South Africans take our destiny in our hands and chase these idiots out of town.
They cant kill us ALL
If we don't Expect another disgrace from Benin republic and Ghana
The is the right time to Arise Oh Compatriot
We were close to Revolution Last week But we used the energy to fight foreign companies who without them some of our families would not be employed
Our Real enemies is our Government

Finally on our Shame around the world. Try to apply for Visa to Botswana, Nigeria is not on the list of their countries, They dont want Nigeria in Tanzania, they dont want Nigeria in Rwanda and these are countries that are doing well in current African society
The question is Why?
Our Leaders brought us to our heel and shamed us by the unrelenting corruption

If you think Buhari is a President. Think again
We currently have a figure head retiring in Aso rock confused about running a Nation
Re: Ondo Senator Tofowomo, three others involved in auto crash by Autotech312(m): 8:06am On Sep 07, 2019
EASY39:
RIP

F T C and you posted rubbish...

Re: Ondo Senator Tofowomo, three others involved in auto crash by wink2015(m): 8:27am On Sep 07, 2019
fergie001:
Lawmaker representing Ondo South Senatorial District at the National Assembly, Nicholas Tofowomo, has been involved in a car accident in Ondo State.

The lawmaker was reported to be heading to Abuja with his entourage when the accident happened on Friday evening.

Together with the senator was Banji Okunomo, Peoples Democratic Party Publicity Secretary in Ondo, and two other members of the party.

According to sources, the lawmaker and others involved in the crash are currently admitted at the University of Medical Sciences Teaching Hospital, Ondo, for treatment.

“They were rushed to the hospital immediately after the crash and two of those involved in the accident have been taken to the theatre already for surgery,” the source said.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/09/06/breaking-ondo-senator-tofowomo-three-others-involved-auto-accident

THEY WERE RUNNING AT A VERY HIGH SPEED TO DODGE POTENTIAL KIDNAPPERS AND THEY UNFORTUNATELY HAD AN ACCIDENT.

Politicians should make this country better so that they will have no reason to be running like the proverbial mouse that smells the presence of a dangerous preying cat.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Senator Tofowomo, three others involved in auto crash by naijajobx: 9:24am On Sep 07, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Ondo Senator Tofowomo, three others involved in auto crash by bewla(m): 10:35am On Sep 07, 2019
EASY39:
RIP
which kind prayers b this
Re: Ondo Senator Tofowomo, three others involved in auto crash by kingreign(m): 10:49am On Sep 07, 2019
EASY39:
RIP

You dey craze o!
Re: Ondo Senator Tofowomo, three others involved in auto crash by EASY39(m): 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2019
kingreign:

You dey craze o!
Same to you sir,repair our road then no dey gre answer.
Re: Ondo Senator Tofowomo, three others involved in auto crash by kingreign(m): 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2019
EASY39:
Same to you sir,repair our road then no dey gre answer.

No. I no crase cos I no wish person death. I no interpret news of accident without fatalities to mean fatalities. How is a senator responsible for repairing your road? Are you not on of those who received bag of rice, 4,000 naira and 5l kerosene to sell their votes? And you're here bleating like a deranged goat.
Crase person.
Re: Ondo Senator Tofowomo, three others involved in auto crash by EASY39(m): 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
kingreign:

No. I no crase cos I no wish person death. I no interpret news of accident without fatalities to mean fatalities. How is a senator responsible for repairing your road? Are you not on of those who received bag of rice, 4,000 naira and 5l kerosene to sell their votes? And you're here bleating like a deranged goat.
Crase person.
THANKS God bless,well same to you
Re: Ondo Senator Tofowomo, three others involved in auto crash by dcncorniels: 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2019
FIX THE ROAD
Re: Ondo Senator Tofowomo, three others involved in auto crash by Evaniyi76(m): 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
RIP..... I had an accident along same ondo state(Isua Akoko) and my car still there till datel. It's time our so called govt will start doing something or more will still happen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nurse Arrested For Helping Pregnant Girls Sell Their Babies In Rivers / Ozubulu Killings: Suspects Threaten More People In Brazil, South Africa— Witness / Newborn Baby Found Abandoned At Erosion Site Behind A Secondary School In Anambr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.