Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo (62527 Views)

13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by lollybizzu(m): 11:21am On Sep 07, 2019
darocha1:

I suppose you are fully awake now. Read what you typed earlier and tell me the difference between all I said
He just buttressed your point.

1 Like

Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by Jabulany01(m): 11:21am On Sep 07, 2019
Sad. May soul rest in peace
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by Kenkuss(m): 11:22am On Sep 07, 2019
Sorry EFCC officer
Rest in peace
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by mrZENographer: 11:22am On Sep 07, 2019
WARNING!! Sniper is not Hot-gin or Hot-shot.
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by specialmati(m): 11:23am On Sep 07, 2019
since this buhari become president bad news every time.pls any good news around
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by Angelfrost(m): 11:24am On Sep 07, 2019
samcus:
Idealically, based on my intellectual capacity and my vast knowledge, tactically and tentatively, right from the beginning of times especially in the light of Ecclesiastes evolution, I have come to a concrete, definite and profound conclusion that Nigeria actually is drowning.

I'm not sure you need that much reading, studying or research to know that Nigeria is drowning... Even the illiterate blind and deaf knows this with all certainty.
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by AdonaiAluminium: 11:24am On Sep 07, 2019
What could be his reason, if he's unemployed, they'd say its because of that

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:26am On Sep 07, 2019
Government should arrest the sniper! They were trained to kill criminals not officers.
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by johnnychuks(m): 11:26am On Sep 07, 2019
opportunities12:
Rip. Suicide shouldn't be an option, speak out and get helped
. when you speak out, that is when they begin to mock you, insult you, tell you all manner of world that can make you do something negative, we need to hear our self out and help each other when we are in distress, pls help a brother or sister.
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by alphaNomega: 11:27am On Sep 07, 2019
realestniggah:
Don we have an active police forensic team in this country.. Because the way cases are dismissed and concluded in this country is alarming.

A lot of these forensic investigations all of you keep screaming about cost money. Even if the resources are available, can the survivors of the victim afford it?
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 07, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Someone up said even with the good job, connection and all. My brother, money can't buy happiness...
Suicide issa NO NO!!!
Read my signature

You have to know the value of what God is giving before you can have it and retain it. Even when you get a gift from God, you can lose it if you don't know the value. 
Good Morning FAM and Happy Weekend To Everyone Of You.

@bolded...same way I regret messing up that led to my white girlfriend leaving me
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by wwwwwwwwww(f): 11:28am On Sep 07, 2019
opportunities12:
Rip. Suicide shouldn't be an option, speak out and get helped
People are not ready to help.

Okay, my house rent is expired I am contemplating suicide. ANYONE WANNA HELP PLEASE
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by Osobi32(m): 11:29am On Sep 07, 2019
Unknown pills and bottles of sniper? Hmm! No one told us what he wrote on the note he left behind. Something is not right here... They are trying to hide something, the note may have a secret that is job related and they are hiding it.
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by Koolking(m): 11:30am On Sep 07, 2019
EFCC, Police shouldn't let this slide. This might be well crafted assassination. EFCC and the Police have been successful and commendable in busting criminal gangs in Benin in recent times. No stone should be left unturned in unraveling the real event.

Kudos to EFCC, The Police and the Military for their sacrifices to keep Nigerians safe.

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by Happyfela(m): 11:31am On Sep 07, 2019
Nobody told me till i threw out the sniper i had at home, make man no wake up one day dey reason nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by TheAlchemist: 11:33am On Sep 07, 2019
There are numerous possibilities.
1. Planned murder made to look like suicide
2. Remote Control aka black magic
3. Mentally/Emotionally unstable
4. Terminal illness

1 Like

Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by NLorubebe(m): 11:37am On Sep 07, 2019
darocha1:

I suppose you are fully awake now. Read what you typed earlier and tell me the difference between all I said
lol, he was actually praising you for being insightful
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by felaismyhero(m): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2019
Jabioro:
Even with good job,secured connection and agency power this fearful man could not take any of his common advantages .He committed himself to mother earth for his best reasons.He died cowardly
rubbish.how did he die cowardly? you that is still alive,how are you sure you would have achieved as much as him when you die? how do you even know that if the way you would die later is revealed to you now,you would not pick suicide? to commit suicide requires being brave; though the individual must be convinced his dreams have expired.if i find i cant achieve my goals in life,rather than be like the hausa sabo beggars,i'll just go...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by franchasng: 11:41am On Sep 07, 2019
Awon Ogbomosho boiz don use this one activate their plus in order to nail Donald Trump who maybe proving too stubborn to pay them, I fear who no fear Nigerians, Donald Trump should go and beg Nigerians oh cos they are currently climbing all mountains to ensure he does not return to power shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by franchasng: 11:42am On Sep 07, 2019
TheAlchemist:
There are numerous possibilities.
1. Planned murder made to look like suicide
2. Remote Control aka black magic
3. Mentally/Emotionally unstable
4. Terminal illness

In fact your brain is on 6G network, are you from Tesmac

1 Like

Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by Dracas: 11:43am On Sep 07, 2019
Sniper is fast becoming a celebrity product, for the wrong reasons though.
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by djbussy(m): 11:43am On Sep 07, 2019
yahoo boy babalawo at work

1 Like

Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by seanjy4konji: 11:44am On Sep 07, 2019
if dem send u message weh pass ur power,if u know kukuma resign...

you leave polithiefs...deh chase yahoo boys like rats up and down...

Asa si loun pa ala sa si...

shi she shi she lo ma ma ba gbo gbo yin te ba fi ni ile aye wa lara.

owo ti ogede yin ba n gbe bayi...ara yiin le ma ma fi na.

eni ba fe ni ile aye wa la ra...ogun orun ba mi ma wa she fun won.

e ni tio jae lole toun le jo si...ko le ku si e...i wo le sebe si...

efi ete sile, e wan wo lapa lapa.

oun tojun wa lojun ri...

asiko awon sars shi bo...

tomo de tagba awon sars la ma kuku ojiji...

Amin.
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by Temptee101(m): 11:46am On Sep 07, 2019
Our foolish FG in their foolishness thought banning sniper was the way out

Meanwhile, i just got back from ban. The mod well done, you just got promoted
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by gnykelly(m): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2019
Jabioro:
Even with good job,secured connection and agency power this fearful man could not take any of his common advantages .He committed himself to mother earth for his best reasons.He died cowardly

Depression is not about money or status... It is just about satisfaction...
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by enemyofprogress: 11:49am On Sep 07, 2019
I have no RIP to waste
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by Eraddray(m): 11:50am On Sep 07, 2019
Wetin dey inside the suicide note ooo...before somebody tear the paper and write another
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by efighter: 11:50am On Sep 07, 2019
Jabioro:

Try and cut a part of your body yourself and you see that it takes great courage to take one's life. Unfortunately the dead man had negative courage.
Re: Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo by felaismyhero(m): 11:51am On Sep 07, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:
Chai....Suicide doesn't end the chances of life getting worse, it eliminates the possibility of it ever getting any better.....SUICIDE is a crime!

One of the secrets of life is to make stepping stones out of stumbling blocks.
how do you know it eliminates the possibility of it ever getting better? have you died before? if humans reincarnate(which i think we do),then he has a second chance at life? just keep believing in heaven and hell that have no proofs!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police / Girl Kidnapped In Kaduna For Being Beautiful (Photos) / Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.