Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad (20065 Views)

States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 / Saraki Is Arrogant, Corrupt, Won’t Pay Workers’ Salaries If Elected - Kperogi / Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by Cyoung4real(m): 9:55am On Sep 07, 2019
mexxmoney:
This foolish man should go and sit down.

Your father is more foolish for not using condom on your mum that day.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by Angelfrost(m): 9:55am On Sep 07, 2019
Simplyleo:
Kanu is confused.

Is it biafra he wants or the zoo generally?

My own be say, no mistake touch any northern or western gov abroad o.

Sigh... Sometimes, you should learn to see past personalities or your dislike for them to dissect sense in what they are saying. That is the definition of maturity.

I doubt I will ever fully understand or like the personalities of Kanu, FFK, Buhari, Atiku, Ikpeazu, Orji Kalu, etc, but, whenever they make sense I grasp it and applaud them. Let's not complicate this life.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by Sctests: 10:01am On Sep 07, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Igbos should focus more on achieving their biafuro. Wetin concern dem with non South Eastern Nigerian govs? Is that their new "methodology" for achieving their biafuro?

E pain am already. cheesy

Oya hop to your 100th thread and lament about IPOB as usual, don't forget to claim you don't 'care' about them. Ozuo! grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by freemi(m): 10:03am On Sep 07, 2019
helinues:

Catch? Non violence

Catch from which authority?
authority from Nigerians na
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by Jaymoney5000(m): 10:04am On Sep 07, 2019
Na madness dey worry this man!!!

Come NIGERIA na shocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by WildChild00(m): 10:06am On Sep 07, 2019
Here in Germany we are battle ready, send them here, we will reset their brain to auto format grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 07, 2019
Simplyleo:
Kanu is confused.

South West can't do anything if Dem beat up their politicians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by freemi(m): 10:07am On Sep 07, 2019
DateMynd44:
even though I'm not a fan of Cownu the Hunchback terrorist yet I'll support him on this one
even me.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by positivelord: 10:14am On Sep 07, 2019
omenka:
First time I'd EVER align with you Kanu.

Please there is one man called SAMUEL ORTOM. When you find him, give him plenty of yams roasted in Nuremberg to eat!

I no fit laugh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by Teymanhenry(f): 10:18am On Sep 07, 2019
Only if it would really happen, I think it would serve them right...las las dem go begin fear to travel anyhow de enjoy our money
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by belteshazzar013: 10:31am On Sep 07, 2019
Are you looking to import goods/items from China? Yeah, that's a good idea! Hopeful Nig.® is here to assist you. Our Services: *We import and assist in the importation process from china. *We teach you how to search for goods/items from china through specific app. *We expose you to the right shipping company. * Access to our Whatsapp group where you meet with our customers.
Are you interested, if Yes, you are just a text away. call or Whatsapp: 07035929690
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by crownwealth: 10:33am On Sep 07, 2019
omenka:

Please there is one man called SAMUEL ORTOM. When you find him, give him plenty of yams roasted in Nuremberg to eat!

Yeyebrithy!

Yeye statement.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by Adeniyii2017: 10:39am On Sep 07, 2019
Invest in your future while you can.
Get all the Materials you need for Data Science, Web Development and Software Development 68.5GB.
See thread by clicking on my moniker to get a brief overview.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by Nurumaxy: 10:40am On Sep 07, 2019
nnamdi kanu don turn FBI
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by AbuAeesha: 10:41am On Sep 07, 2019
am with you on this,wen they are guilty of this, it's demonic to refuse to pay ur workers their rightful benefits,wen ur own family flaunt wealth around
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:42am On Sep 07, 2019
omenka:

Omenka my man pity una Governor na grin

He is the Defender of the Benue Valley grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by klasiqo(m): 10:43am On Sep 07, 2019
Seetto:
I don't want to believe this KANU again because he failed in one mission, his inability to catch buhari grin grin grin
does anybody else see it from this prospective... He ain't safe too, they some unfaithful people working with him and licking info from his side, I bet he won't catch nobody...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by Reelmii: 10:49am On Sep 07, 2019
mexxmoney:
This foolish man should go and sit down.
because nobody is owing u salary shey...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by UncleJudax(m): 10:50am On Sep 07, 2019
Japsylee:
If only Nnamdi kanu and his co travellers can follow this approach. Let's ask these people pertinent questions when they come abroad and gradually they will start having shame and will receive sense by force.
Every ordinary Nigerians abroad will join ipob in this non violence struggle!!!
IPOB has always been non_violent.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by Gred147: 10:54am On Sep 07, 2019
Simplyleo:
Kanu is confused.
If he does,what will happen?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by wwwtortoise(m): 11:00am On Sep 07, 2019
Japsylee:
If only Nnamdi kanu and his co travellers can follow this approach. Let's ask these people pertinent questions when they come abroad and gradually they will start having shame and will receive sense by force.

They're shameless criminals. Shame no fit catch dem again. grin grin

But you have a valid point though. cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:04am On Sep 07, 2019
Japsylee:

Non violence?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by Revolva(m): 11:06am On Sep 07, 2019
Very good Kanu but dis ur Jewish cap and attitude remove it pls

Igbos no come from Israel abeg you have been existing before isreal was formed and before any white man on earth
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:07am On Sep 07, 2019
Ceoking6:
I cover ikpeazut with the blood of kerosene

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by PureFace1(m): 11:08am On Sep 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

South West can't do anything if Dem beat up their politicians

Well i will tell you not to count on it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:21am On Sep 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I support him on this one

Why should governors owing months of salary be able to allocate money to himself to go on all expens paid vacation to an exotic location abroad.

Seyi Makinde is a billionaire before he became a governor and has every right to charter anything to anywhere in the world.
It is alleged he is paying workers from his pockets before allocations will come for the state has no money.
So, because government didn't pay allocations, one idiot that Seyi is not responsible for his misfortune will now attack him anywhere abi?
Do you know about their allocation and budget?
It is alleged that states that are opposition to the Presidency always suffer from allocations?
OBJ did it to Lagos for 8 years just because the governor was in an opposition party.
Governors and their families have rights to invest and make money for themselves.
Person wey say na im papa farm big pass, he never jam hardworking farmer.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by KenModi(m): 11:21am On Sep 07, 2019
ihitenansa:
simple... IPOB must keep to their lane.. Other ppl can find profound ways to handle their leaders they find wanting...

Profound ways like??

What ways have you idiiots tried to hold your corrupt imbeciles (masquerading as leaders and politicians) accountable?? En! Tell me what ways?!!

Please just stop your stupidity and thank NK for galvanizing Nigerians abroad to do what you cowards at home in Nigerian cannot do?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 07, 2019
Asking them questions is very necessary, they need to tell us what they are doing with all the money.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by degamemaster(m): 11:33am On Sep 07, 2019
Japsylee:

IPOB have always been non violent, just that the people who are too afraid to stand in their legs should Igbos leave Nigeria,are the ones labelling IPOB a terrorist organisation. Most of these one nigerianists are secretly admiring and wishing that Nnamdi Kanu came from their tribe and with this kind fire spirit and boldness to free them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by chudez0147(m): 11:33am On Sep 07, 2019
[quote author=Simplyleo post=81994824]Kanu is confused.

[/quote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oluremi Omowaiye Birthday: Well-wishers Defy Rain, Celebrate Osun Commissioner / Section 37: Is Wire-Tapping Someone's Private Phone Conversation Legal? / Tinubu Approves Exit Of Public Varsities, Polytechnics From IPPIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.