Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP (19650 Views)

Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately / 21 Nigerian Senators Who May Defect From Their Parties And Why / Npdp May Defect To PDP This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP by fiercehillz(m): 9:15am On Sep 07, 2019
The man go win the next election even if he defect go Labour Party. He enjoys good followership.

1 Like

Re: 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP by iswallker(m): 9:16am On Sep 07, 2019
Crusoe osagie.. kiss

The only Crusoe we know is inspector Crusoe... kiss
Re: 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP by contigiency(m): 9:16am On Sep 07, 2019
You people hardly rest. I thought obaske issue has been sorted out. The man is going nowhere. This is just a gossip from Uche secondus's hamlet.

2 Likes

Re: 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP by RichDad1(m): 9:16am On Sep 07, 2019
Ipob newspaper

2 Likes

Re: 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP by ubandawaki: 9:16am On Sep 07, 2019
The moment this type of people started supporting you online know that you will not make it. Ask Saraki,Ambode,Dino and papaAtiku.
SoftP:
with or without APC, Obaseki will retain his seat.

The Benin with Majority voices are solidly behind him, the Esan people who occupy a large space will be the last to pledge loyalty for Oshiomole'

Philip shaibu's votes has divided the estako people '

Oshiomole better blend so he might be carried along in next dispensation, Edo state has gone past that stage where one man will determine who leaves ..

4 Likes

Re: 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:16am On Sep 07, 2019
cry
Re: 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP by lagdmark(m): 9:19am On Sep 07, 2019
SoftP:

The Benin with Majority voices are solidly behind him, the Esan people who occupy a large space will be the last to pledge loyalty for Oshiomole'

Oshiomole better blend so he might be carried along in next dispensation, Edo state has gone past that stage where one man will determine who leaves ..
Thanks. Oshiomole went to Tinubu to get handout on how to use, dump and loot a governor, but Obaseki say noway!
Re: 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP by Onozboy(m): 9:22am On Sep 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:
If he try it, his political career go finish..

Yorubas don't play with APC

Obaseki should remain there.

Edo people don’t speak Yoruba
#mumu

1 Like

Re: 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP by adioolayi(m): 9:23am On Sep 07, 2019
Way to go...to avoid Ambode's type of treatment
Re: 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP by SoftP(m): 9:23am On Sep 07, 2019
Mraphel:

Crazy analyst. Like d bini and esan supported him in d previous election.
Bini and esan votes alone cannot win election..akoko edos has d largest area in d state, afamai people nko what of d bini and esan that are following apc?
Well, I wouldn't want to argue with u, but I'm sure u should have gotten ur facts right before giving fallow comment; comparing akoko edo to benin is totally absurd. Much respect to the people ' but I really don't know where u fetch ur statistics from.

& offcourse u made reference to the previous election, seems u know less about politics and people's interest,
Kindly learn to speak off emotions

Re: 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP by juman(m): 9:24am On Sep 07, 2019
Chimookigwe:
PDP needs Obaseki than he needs them, they see him as a meal ticket. The greatest mistake a politician can make is to mistake supporters for registered voters. If you have lots of supporters but few registered voters supporting you, you're done for.

Those who vote in elections don't make noise online and those who make noise online don't vote during elections.

The question is: does Obaseki have registered voters supporting him or he's relying on noisy supporters?

Gbam.

Obaseki is not a politician. He has no supporters.
Unless he perform excellently and convince the edo people that he deserved second term.

3 Likes

Re: 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP by contigiency(m): 9:27am On Sep 07, 2019
Flyingngel:
It is an open secret that he is moving.
Forget all those picture sham that Obaseki and Oshiomole throw at us in the name of reconciliation; the fact remains that Oshiomole and his gang of looters are not ready to live in financial stagnation come next Governorship regime in Edo state.
Very anyhow people.

You people simply like giving yourselves fake hope even when nothing tangible is in the mix. Take it to the bank, obaseke will contest under APC and win convincingly.

3 Likes

Re: 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP by Ceoking6: 9:32am On Sep 07, 2019
SoftP:

my brother this is politics o, what is white on paper turn black on ground.

I voted for an house of assembly member in the last election he was even confident even without our support he would win lol,

Oshomole is shaibu godfather o, they listen to oshomole first in afemai land cos they benefit from him more.

Edo south is divided as usual o, the palace is pro oshomole stylishly, obaseki has more binis fighting him than in anywhere. The hoa members is one tip, the numerous ones that are silent is more.

Na esan be him best friend na than his district, he just gat stay APC and prevail if not wahala dey

1 Like

Re: 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP by juman(m): 9:32am On Sep 07, 2019
Obaseki trying to do politics differently. Differently from apc and pdp way of doing things.
He is commended for that. That is real change.

Both apc and pdp do and win elections in same way.
I tell you, if apc reject obaseki, pdp would not allow him to win their primary election.
They know he would turn against them after winning election.

By the way, pdp does not need him to win the governorship election.

1 Like

Re: 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP by Chimookigwe: 9:38am On Sep 07, 2019
simple250:

Listen to your self ,yorubas don't play with APC I shake my head .Yorubas will continue to be slaves to the north continue .

The way you political nonentities have nothing to show for your existence, only VP to Shagari an SSCE holder.

What has Pdp done for your father drinking kerosene like a lantern in the village.

2 Likes

Re: 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP by SoftP(m): 9:44am On Sep 07, 2019
Ceoking6:
my brother this is politics o, what is white on paper turn black on ground.

I voted for an house of assembly member in the last election he was even confident even without our support he would win lol,

Oshomole is shaibu godfather o, they listen to oshomole first in afemai land cos they benefit from him more.

Edo south is divided as usual o, the palace is pro oshomole stylishly, obaseki has more binis fighting him than in anywhere. The hoa members is one tip, the numerous ones that are silent is more.

Na esan be him best friend na than his district, he just gat stay APC and prevail if not wahala dey

Lolz' only God knows the mind of men shaa, make we dey watch ' but I strongly believe he won't leave Apc no matter what
Re: 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 07, 2019
Chimookigwe:

The way you political nonentities have nothing to show for your existence, only VP to Shagari an SSCE holder.

What has Pdp done for your father drinking kerosene like a lantern in the village.

Is osun state better?
Is ondo state better?

Is ogun better?

Answer, let's start from there.
Re: 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP by Flyingngel(m): 9:46am On Sep 07, 2019
contigiency post:

You people simply like giving yourselves fake hope even when nothing tangible is in the mix. Take it to the bank, obaseke will contest under APC and win convincingly.

Fake hope! What for?
Guy relax: the only thing that will give Obaseki strength is if he is able to control the list of delegates or 70% of the delegates in person on the day of nomination, if not he is kissing that seat goodbye.
Re: 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP by Chimookigwe: 9:51am On Sep 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Is osun state better?
Is ondo state better?

Is ogun better?

Answer, let's start from there.

Ogun alone is better than all the states of your region put together and multiplied by 4.

1 Like

Re: 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 07, 2019
Chimookigwe:

Ogun alone is better than all the states of your region put together and multiplied by 4.

Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Over bloated statistics and they talk as na dem get am while hunger dey wire them..

Name them as u multiply by 4?

1 Like

Re: 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:56am On Sep 07, 2019
Mraphel:

Crazy analyst. Like d bini and esan supported him in d previous election.
Bini and esan votes alone cannot win an election in edo state..eg akoko edos has d largest land area in d state, afamai people nko ? d auchi and others
what of d binis and esans that are still following apc?
If Obaseki should defects to PDP, APC will be a thing of the past in Edo state.
Re: 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP by EhisChelsea1(m): 9:57am On Sep 07, 2019
PallyG:
Gov Obaseki has done excellently well for Edo state and I don't care which party he joins I will travel all the way from PH to Edo state to vote him

Beside he also make an Esan man Speaker of the house.... So all Esanland are 100% behind Obaseki

OSHIOMHOLE can go and *******

Who made you the spokesman of Esan people? Are you even in any of the Esan groups or association?

People go just sit for their parlor dey talk as if dem dey d mind of the people.

When people say Edo people love Obaseki, they are solidly behind him and damn Oshiomhole, I cannot help but marvel at their ignorance. Does Obaseki enjoy 30% of the kind of goodwill Oshiomhole enjoyed during his first tenure? Oshiomhole enjoyed better goodwill during his lowest stage than Obaseki currently do at his peak.

Oshiomhole is loved. Oshiomhole understands the game and Oshiomhole made men....men that have say in their respective wards and local government, not on social media.....Oshiomhole candidate will win election in Edo state over and over again

1 Like

Re: 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP by Chimookigwe: 9:57am On Sep 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Over bloated statistics and they talk as na dem get am while hunger dey wire them..

Name them as u multiply by 4?

Awolowo is from Ogun state.

Politically, Ogun State alone has produced more political heavyweights than your entire backwards region put together.

Obasanjo President 2X
Shonekan Head, ING
Osinbajo VP
Diya. VP
Teslim Elias CJN
Adetokunbo Ademola CJN
Dimeji Bankole Speaker FHR

When your 5 worthless states combined can manage to produce a single president, you can reply me. Till then, keep shut and serve Nigerians in silence.

1 Like

Re: 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP by Ceoking6: 9:58am On Sep 07, 2019
SoftP:

Lolz' only God knows the mind of men shaa, make we dey watch ' but I strongly believe he won't leave Apc no matter what
He shouldn't leave o, his enemies are desperate to have him in PDP asap (for now they are clueless on where to fault and lynch him cos no strong argument especially oshomole).

But if he decamps now you would see a volcano erupt, those hiding would openly come out all in the name of we won't allow our mandate be given to PDP.

Oshomole would unleash full fg might on him, the palace would abandon him, the so called masseses he is fighting for would do a sowore on him.

PDP at state or national can't absorb his shock, and he hasn't gained the political grassroot structures to fight the idiot oshomole who is well grounded with the street, cultists etc that benefits more from his massive loot and chop politics.

I hate to admit this but oshomole is a very strong black market politician, he singlehandedly dragged an unpopular obaseki through primaries and made him win a popular candidate as ize iyamu (don't known if APC was in power in fg then let alone he enjoyed the kind of power he does now as national chairman).

This is a man that is even supervised the butcher of them saraki dynasty, and the uphill task of reelecting buhari etc.

People underestimate what he can do in Edo where he knows the in and out
Re: 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 07, 2019
Chimookigwe:

Awolowo is from Ogun state.

Politically, Ogun State alone has produced more political heavyweights than your entire backwards region put together.

Obasanjo President 2X
Shonekan Head, ING
Osinbajo VP
Diya. VP
Teslim Elias CJN
Adetokunbo Ademola CJN
Dimeji Bankole Speaker FHR

When your 5 worthless states combined can manage to produce a single president, you can reply me. Till then, keep shut and serve Nigerians in silence.

Make una come and see the economic development in ogun state as it stands now as dubai of Africa and worldwide.

How do I get visa to come over?

1 Like

Re: 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP by Kenturkey048(m): 10:01am On Sep 07, 2019
Chimookigwe:

apart from your region what other regions have you visited??

1 Like

Re: 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP by Chimookigwe: 10:02am On Sep 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Make una come and see the economic development in ogun state as it stands now as dubai of Africa and worldwide.

How do I get visa to come over?

You must have a viable business.

Hawking gala and fan yogo is not allowed here. Selling fake CDs are outlawed.

Kidnapping and robbery that you are known for attracts death sentence here.

1 Like

Re: 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:03am On Sep 07, 2019
Chimookigwe:
If Obaseki decamps to Pdp, he's the greatest fool of all time. He needs to get a party where he can control the delegates list during the party primaries. He can't do that in APC or Pdp.

PDP needs Obaseki than he needs them, they see him as a meal ticket. The greatest mistake a politician can make is to mistake supporters for registered voters. If you have lots of supporters but few registered voters supporting you, you're done for.

Those who vote in elections don't make noise online and those who make noise online don't vote during elections.

The question is: does Obaseki have registered voters supporting him or he's relying on noisy supporters?

Nigerians always vote along ethnic, religion and party lines. In the case of Edo, ethnic and party lines count so, forget who have registered voters.

1 Like

Re: 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP by Chimookigwe: 10:03am On Sep 07, 2019
Kenturkey048:
apart from your region what other regions have you visited??

I've been to all regions apart from the NE
Re: 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 07, 2019
Chimookigwe:

You must have a viable business.

Hawking gala and fan yogo is not allowed here.

Hope carrying agbo up and down is not allowed too and frying akara balls with red oil is also prohibited.

There must be immigration services there also?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Under Probe For €3.6m Vehicles Deal / Tinubu Hails Ganduje For Fighting Corruption / David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.