Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Sanwo-olu Gives Stewardship, Lists Achievement In 100 Days (details) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Gives Stewardship, Lists Achievement In 100 Days (details) (12057 Views)

This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State / Sanwo-Olu Gives Security Guard A Mini-Bus After Being Asked On Instagram / Sanwo-Olu Gives Lady Freezer For Christmas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Gives Stewardship, Lists Achievement In 100 Days (details) by efighter: 10:34am On Sep 07, 2019
coolcharm:
Boy boy Governor.

Tinubu has Lagos state back in his bullion van now.

If you see the boy boy governor tomorrow, you will prostrate
Re: Sanwo-olu Gives Stewardship, Lists Achievement In 100 Days (details) by COMPAQ(m): 10:38am On Sep 07, 2019
RemiOAjayi:

2/10... All he said there is extremely watery. What is difficult in freeing Lagos of blocked drainages? What is difficult in freeing Lagos of Kada? What is difficult in making laws to forbid citizens from littering the street? He has not impressed a bit, we wanted more but this man is not measuring up.

I totally agree. Sanwo Olu has not done much! I am disappointed

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Gives Stewardship, Lists Achievement In 100 Days (details) by COMPAQ(m): 10:42am On Sep 07, 2019
orunmila144:
DR Fred Oladeinde is on the job. he is a technocrat. commissioner for transport

When were commissioners appointed that this Oladeinde is suddenly the reason why traffic is better. Chap, think!! Traffic is better at the moment because schools have been on long holiday. Wait another 2weeks for school to resume and see madness on our roads.
Re: Sanwo-olu Gives Stewardship, Lists Achievement In 100 Days (details) by Osemawe4life: 11:00am On Sep 07, 2019
Seyi makinde is far better than mr stooge governor of lagos now God bless oyo state current governor
Re: Sanwo-olu Gives Stewardship, Lists Achievement In 100 Days (details) by unitysheart(m): 11:58am On Sep 07, 2019
BlueRayDick:

What exactly do u mean? If ìkoròdu road is federal road, is ikeja under bridge that links ọba àkran road also federal road?

I also pointed out key places in Lagos where refuse are still being dumped on a daily basis which should be the responsibility of the government.

By the way, what will it cost a governor to patch a major road be it federal or state road?

I am particular about that Shyllon that you mentioned.

And you think that all the bad spots can be done in 100 days?

Please wake up sir.
Re: Sanwo-olu Gives Stewardship, Lists Achievement In 100 Days (details) by BlueRayDick: 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
unitysheart:

I am particular about that Shyllon that you mentioned.

And you think that all the bad spots can be done in 100 days?

Please wake up sir.

I deliberately mentioned key parts in the state. I mentioned The shyllon corridor cos it is a very very important road in Lagos

Even the ikeja under bridge is very much close to the general hospital. Imagine rushing a known person to the hospital from Agege and one gets stuck there. Just imagine it.

If they can't prioritize within 100 days and think of such key places and have issues partaining to them sorted out in order of importance, then I don't really know what they are doing
Re: Sanwo-olu Gives Stewardship, Lists Achievement In 100 Days (details) by BigBashiru: 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Abegi
Africa is cursed
Ambode did same
Whr is he today
Abegi
Useless country
Eye service
Thieves

Africa and the black race is cursed!! This explains why there is no single developed black majority. South Africa was developed by whites. Useless race. As I speak thousands of shameless black niggaz are still illegally trying to cross over into Europe lol. When they get there they infest their host communities with crime.
Re: Sanwo-olu Gives Stewardship, Lists Achievement In 100 Days (details) by BigBashiru: 4:19pm On Sep 07, 2019
Lugianostar:

Africa isn't cursed young fellow but it's leaders are not sincere and transparent in governing it's citizens.

Godfatherism is a menace that has eaten deep in our nerves. That's is why Ambode and Sanwo olu won't discharge their services to the latter.

You will accompany those whose last bus stop is hell fire and not others who God is mindful of in their stewardship to God and humanity.

Grow up young fellow!!!

If Africa isn't cursed then explain why there isn't a single developed black majority country. No black majority country is a super power why blacks specialize in using female pants for ritual, illegal immigration into Europe, laziness etc
Re: Sanwo-olu Gives Stewardship, Lists Achievement In 100 Days (details) by BigBashiru: 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2019
9jaRealist:

That’s how it ordinarily should be (government being a continuum)...

Sadly, however, that does not appear to be quite the case. Even though, immediately upon Sanwo-Olu assumed office, the State Assembly quickly approved and passed the state budget that they had been sitting on for about 4 or 5 months since Ambode submitted it to them (with provisions already made in the budget for funding of ongoing projects, plus the proposed Fagba Flyover) and therefore it’s not been a case of paucity or non-provision of funding, several prominent projects have seemingly been put on hold and work ground to a halt or slowed to a crawl - Pen Cinema Flyover, Yaba Bus Terminal, Oyingbo Bus Terminal, the new Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT corridor, completion of the International Airport Road (specifically the several pedestrian bridges and flyovers), among others.

Even at the Oshodi Interchange, only Terminal 3 has been completed and put to partial (makeshift) usage while little seems to be happening with the other 2 terminals. Meanwhile, instead of deploying the 820 new high-capacity environmentally-friendlier buses acquired by the Ambode administration rapidly across the city, 35 have been “donated” to the civil service, while the State Assembly embarks upon a politically-suspicious probe. The new LAGFERRY ferries that the Ambode government acquired are now only being “tested”), while the execution/deployment of the Intelligent Transit System (ITS) that would enable commuters plan (or even pre-plan) each individual commute and facilitate inter-modal transportation and transfers (between the buses and the ferries) appears to have been placed in abeyance.

BSO simply has to do better.
>

This is becos black Africans descended from Canaan the son of Noah that Noah cursed. All these things will never materialize into anything. Black Africans are cursed - Genesis 9 and Genesis 10. Go and do some Bible study. Noah cursed Africans to be servants of servants that's why they can never do anything on their own and need d help off white man for everything. However, in Christ Jesus, such curses have bee broken. So the best thing anyone reading this right now can do is to confess with ur mouth and believe in ur heart that Jesus is Son of God and be saved and break free from Noahs curse on blacks!
Re: Sanwo-olu Gives Stewardship, Lists Achievement In 100 Days (details) by unitysheart(m): 4:53am On Sep 08, 2019
BlueRayDick:

I deliberately mentioned key parts in the state. I mentioned The shyllon corridor cos it is a very very important road in Lagos

Even the ikeja under bridge is very much close to the general hospital. Imagine rushing a known person to the hospital from Agege and one gets stuck there. Just imagine it.

If they can't prioritize within 100 days and think of such key places and have issues partaining to them sorted out in order of importance, then I don't really know what they are doing

Alright.

No lele. But try send your view and comment to the hotline released by the state government. Many have been doing that and we have seen seeing palliative measures being taken in some of the areas.

Kudos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo 2020: APC Names Esekaigbe As DG, To Inaugurate Campaign Council Today / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Needs Rest, Not Presidency / Ganduje: Probe Against Former Emir, Sanusi Will Continue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.