Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised (57606 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 / Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting / Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by DevilhimseIf: 11:33am On Sep 07, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:
Ikechukwu Oke grin
[/s]
Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by edifice235(m): 11:33am On Sep 07, 2019
Even though many consider him a fool, he is still better and much more enviable than those that will rather yahooyahoo than wait on God.
Even if he is at an extreme with his faith, God still approves of him.
Oh..may we know.

4 Likes

Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by victorian(f): 11:34am On Sep 07, 2019
Check well, he's possessed by a demon. It's not normal.
Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by DevilhimseIf: 11:34am On Sep 07, 2019
[s]
ola33t:
By strength shall no man prevail.
Not of him that runneth but of God who showeth mercy.

Good to fast but you can't fast yourself out of the problem of this world. Sufficient for the day is the evil thereof.

Only your faith in the Grace of God and blood/work of Christ Jesus, by the Spirit/Word can deliver mankind.

Prayer and fast have important roles but Grace of God is the most important.
[/s]
Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by duchessvikki0(f): 11:35am On Sep 07, 2019
I wonder the kind of mentality people possess this days especially towards religious activities shocked

Even an Undergraduate lacks common sense. It's so disheartening.

2 Likes

Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by Ajokeade17: 11:36am On Sep 07, 2019
GistMore3:
This isn't fasting, it's suicide mission. He has already added to his family problems now.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ebonyi-varsity-student-hospitalised-after-41-day-fasting/amp/
Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by duchessvikki0(f): 11:37am On Sep 07, 2019
edifice235:
Even though many consider him a fool, he is still better and much more enviable than those that will rather yahooyahoo than wait on God.
Even if he is at an extreme with his faith, God still approves of him.
Oh..may we know.
Balderdash grin [color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes

Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by BruncleZuma: 11:37am On Sep 07, 2019
Why would fasting not land the student in hospitalised...gods of English language magbuogi there.

1 Like

Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by CHIGIM: 11:38am On Sep 07, 2019
Kingpee2:
Is he mad,can you outshine Jesus?
even jesus didn't go on dry fasting for forth days and forth night forget that trash writing in the most unholy book no human body can stay without food and water for that long if u think am lying why not try it make we see

2 Likes

Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by denjjy(m): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2019
he has his own personal reason for that. gluttons should not criticize him
Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by Alanpoza007: 11:39am On Sep 07, 2019
zealblinks:
Add viewer description please.
*discretion

1 Like

Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by Evidenx(m): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2019
Lordjb:
Okay, in other words, see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija live
YOU ARE STILL WATCHING BBN AFTER WHAT SOUTH AFRICANS DID TO OUR BROTHER IN THEIR COUNTRY, YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO NIGERIANS.

2 Likes

Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by Mayflowa(m): 11:42am On Sep 07, 2019
May God answer his prayers and cause him to regain strength and wrought miracles by his faith

2 Likes

Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by Kennydoc(m): 11:44am On Sep 07, 2019
GistMore3:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ebonyi-varsity-student-hospitalised-after-41-day-fasting/amp/
Shows how much weight people can lose by significantly cutting down on their food intake. Why are there still obese people everywhere?

2 Likes

Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by Lordjb: 11:44am On Sep 07, 2019
Evidenx:
YOU ARE STILL WATCHING BBN AFTER WHAT SOUTH AFRICANS DID TO OUR BROTHER IN THEIR COUNTRY, YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO NIGERIANS.
this is Big Brother Nigeria and not South Africa they're different cheesy
Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by Evidenx(m): 11:45am On Sep 07, 2019
GistMore3:

THANK GOD HE DIDN'T DIE.. MAY GOD HEAR HIS PRAYERS AND SACRIFICE.
THE KINE OF POWER THIS GUY WILL COMMAND AFTER THIS, MANY WILL MARVEL.

1 Like

Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by Evidenx(m): 11:46am On Sep 07, 2019
Lordjb:
this is Big Brother Nigeria and not South Africa they're different cheesy
okay. no wahala.. haha �

1 Like

Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by ultimate77(m): 11:46am On Sep 07, 2019
mrZENographer:
May God answer his prayers. Atleast it is better to die this way (Heaven) than commit Suicide (fastest way to hellfire). Although, both are considered foolishness in the logical sense.

CRUSADE CRUSADE!! In Equitorial Guinea, 7th and 8th Sept. 2019
Watch Live on Strong Cable TV.

Common guy carry this your religion advert and pleep off here

1 Like

Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by bluebay(m): 11:49am On Sep 07, 2019
That Lord has answered his prayers this way. For I believe the lord we serve uses our fellow man to bless us. Father I pray for this boy’s action should go viral and he gets support from all over the world.... I need to see this boy for I will support him 200k by the grace to God .

3 Likes

Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by livebyday(m): 11:50am On Sep 07, 2019
I never discouraged not do I discredit fasting.. it is a very good thing if one can be disciplined to do so, while I accuse this young man of being a fanatic, I still find this drive courageous and admirable
It takes such uncommon high levels of self discipline to dry fast for 41 days ... But it is not advisable.. I believe that only a fanatic would do such

However I pray whatever he asks the Lord for in granted , I pray his troubles are quelled. I pray the Lord lifts this young many to the best , and I pray he heals totally ..

There is nothing better in life than to seek spiritual awareness

This young man stands heads and shoulders above I in regards to spiritual discipline and I hope to grow deeper and better in that.

It is well.

Cheers
Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by derbykol(f): 11:53am On Sep 07, 2019
poshestmina:
Eyaaah ...the family must be going through a lot for him to embark on such.

40 days fast is possible but not dry fast na. It's suicidal.

I pray he survives and God answers his prayer.
sad sad
Exactly,it was not a dry fast.If not,he would have been died.Some families are going through hell.Though,he went extreme.Afflictions can make one mad.May God answer him and his family.

2 Likes

Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by enemyofprogress: 11:53am On Sep 07, 2019
If the guy see him favourite food the wey him go rush am fear go catch the food
Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by judedwriter(m): 11:53am On Sep 07, 2019
Evidenx:
THANK GOD HE DIDN'T DIE.. MAY GOD HEAR HIS PRAYERS AND SACRIFICE.
THE KINE OF POWER THIS GUY WILL COMMAND AFTER THIS, MANY WILL MARVEL.

True talk. Fasting generates God's kind of spiritual power. Most people commenting here simply don't understand. However fasting is supposed to a private thing not public like this.

3 Likes

Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by enemyofprogress: 11:56am On Sep 07, 2019
Juliet11111:
Ebonyi people and stupidity.
see as I dey look that your portable yansh different styles just dey enter my head
Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by derbykol(f): 11:56am On Sep 07, 2019
God please answer him.
Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by nasirujj(m): 11:58am On Sep 07, 2019
They don't need to take him to accident and emergency unit, he needs to be taken to the promise fast food unit.
Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by mamajj17(f): 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
peteruuu:
The Holy Bible said in Hosea 4:6 - My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.

AFRICANS and Religion is like 5&6 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by Lordjb: 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2019
Evidenx:
okay. no wahala.. haha �
I encourage you to watch it too grin cheers cheesy
Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
IGNORANCE PLUS STUPIDITY EQUALS TO MADNESS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' / Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections / David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates His Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.