Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Marriage Expo For Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Expo For Men (1201 Views)

Marrying A Single Mother. (marriage Expo For Men). / 12 Expo For Men If You Want To Marry Single Mothers. / Legit Reasons For You To Break Up With Your Girlfriend (val Expo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Expo For Men by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 07, 2019
MARRYING A SINGLE MOTHER.

Most folks, especially Nigerian men, do feel they are doing women favour when they marry them as single mothers, but it's a paradox and a social myth that must be educated.

In my research as a counselor, I have discovered that 90% of single mothers are BEST wives in the marriage market when we go to buy.

Firstly, why do women become single mothers?
Some are DELIBERATE, some are TRAGEDIES (widows) while some are MISTAKES. So if you happen to like a single mother, investigate her motive before you configure the drivers of your feelings. If it's deliberate because she doesn't want to marry a man, you can just date her and walk away; but if it was a MISTAKE OF TRAGEDY, trust me she can be the best WIFE you can ever think of.

12 EXPOS YOU SHOULD KNOW.
1. Single mothers that made mistakes do bring total SUBMISSION to the table of marriage once they know that the man is honest and sincere, because they will see marriage as a classroom where they must correct the mistakes the made in the past.

2. If you want to WIN her, love her child first, and you will see that she will LOVE you with her last breath and blood.

3. Don't forget that as a woman that has put to BED before, there's 85% assurance that she will conceive without toiling from one prayer house to the other to conceive; the baby is evidence of her fruitfulness.

4. Single Mums treat their husbands as LORDS for the sacrifices they make, and easily forgive them no matter the gravity of what they err.

5. If you marry her, do not discriminate the child in your children's budget, see them as equals so you don't sprout the seed of jealousy.

6. If she is a single mum as a widow you may not have problem but if the child's father is alive, both of you should have an agreement from the beginning on welfare and information management. Don't deny the father access to his child but put a password before he can have access to your wife; it implies the gateway should be defined while you monitor the parameters; trust me, the child will grow up to love you as the man that made his/her mother happy more than the biological father.

7. Ensure the child is in the same school with your kids, if not that child's educational setbacks will influence your kids negatively when they play together. If the father supports good, but if he does not be ready to train the child alongside your kids for uniformity of knowledge.

8. If the child is a female child/children, you will have less parenting to do because female children easily relieve parents once the are adult or even get married.

9. 90% of SINGLE MOTHERS are faithful in marriage and wouldn't pull infidelity string to damage the engine of TRUST in the marriage system; they feel you have sacrificed enough to win their trust and faithfulness.

10. Single Mums are SUPERWOMEN. For a woman to play the role of both parents and bear the responsibility of raising a child/children, don't joke with such a woman, because even if you die in future she can take care of your family.

11. Single Mums are SEX SATISFIERS. They will lock you down in bed for good sex so you don't look outside to avoid stories that will touch the heart.

12. Most Single Mothers are good cooks and God fearing; the fact that she did not abort the child justifies her SACREDNESS AND GOD'S FEAR.

Go Brother! It will go well. Buy her a ring and pop the big question "Will You Marry Me?"... I see tears of Joy in her eyes as she says.."Yes I will". You won't regret the step you have taken brother. May God see you through as I join my faith with yours in prayer. SHOUT OUT TO ALL SINGLE MUMS WORLDWIDE!

Copied.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Expo For Men by AstroG: 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
To all the Single mothers that had their Child through promiscuous means(excluding divorcees and widows),you all are GOLD DIGGERS angry

Marrying or tying knot with them is at owners risk. undecided kiss

ALL NA BAGGAGE IN,BAGGAGE OUT
TUFIAKWA!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Expo For Men by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 09, 2019
baby mamas are the bomb
Re: Marriage Expo For Men by lilmonarch(m): 7:26am On Sep 09, 2019
But the benefits of marrying a lady that hasn't given birth outweighs that of marrying a single mother cheesy
Re: Marriage Expo For Men by carter009(m): 7:29am On Sep 09, 2019
chenzen:
baby mamas are the bomb

1 Like

Re: Marriage Expo For Men by Heroclitus(m): 7:46am On Sep 09, 2019
As logical as it sounds, No man would feel convinced enough to marry a single mother over a spinster/single lady
Re: Marriage Expo For Men by Retrography(m): 10:33am On Sep 09, 2019
Funmisticqueen, are you a single mother?
Re: Marriage Expo For Men by Retrography(m): 10:33am On Sep 09, 2019
Re: Marriage Expo For Men by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
expo guys need to know is, only few can ever love their husband or man more than their kid, whether it's by the man or another father.

so the truth is a single mom may make a good wife not because she is better than the single ladies but because of the love she has for her child, she wants the child to grow up in a financially secure environment and have better prospect for the future.

this is true if you consider that most single moms who are not financially buoyant a seeking to get married again unlike financially buoyant single moms who seek only companionship but not marriage.

so here are your facts, the choice is yours to make.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Expo For Men by akaahs(m): 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
Chiiiiiiiiiss

Re: Marriage Expo For Men by Sierusvirus(m): 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
This is the most useless and stupid post i have ever read.
- Why won’t she be submissive when she has lost all?
- She made a mistake, deal with it, have you heard “ take responsible for your mistakes “
- Men make mistakes and pay for that, so let single mothers do same.

- A single mother is the worst human being on earth you will marry, any mistake of marrying her, don’t blame anybody.
- A single mother should go for a single Dad.
- A single mother will use excuses like, he cheated on me or was beating me but looking deep, they are the most disrespectful, rude ( like Tacha BIgbrother), biggest cheat on earth.
- A single mother will be cool for the man to marry but unvails her really character once in your house.
- A single mother compares you with all men she has slept with in this world.

I will never advice a single man whether you have money or not to marry such a woman.

My experience.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Expo For Men by Holymann(m): 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2019
Except she's a widow (who didn't kill her husband btw) I'm not having anything to do with a single mother
Re: Marriage Expo For Men by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 12, 2019
Retrography:
Hell no

1 Like

Re: Marriage Expo For Men by Retrography(m): 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Hell no

Hehehehe.... I was not trying to 'spoil your market' o.
Anyways, so me that don't have skin issues should not say 'hello' abi?
Re: Marriage Expo For Men by Magnoliaa(f): 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
Too much generalizations.
Re: Marriage Expo For Men by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
Very brilliant post love. But majority of male nairalanders wont be able to comprehend all you just typed. Not because they dont have the mental capacity to do so, but they would rather wallow in ignorance.

Imagine that disillusion moniker that had the mind to comment. In another thread the HYPOCRITE was proudly stating he's a baby father that abadoned his kid and the mum. Is she not a single mum?

(1) (Reply)

If Evolution Is Real, Then Why Haven't Fish Evolved To Ignore Bait? / *some Pretty Young Ladies Act*very Silly* And Later Struggle For Husbands / ‘if You Want To Make It In Life, Stay Away From Jobless Ladies With High Taste’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.