Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,848 members, 7,798,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Facebook group to money (100% guaranteed) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook group to money (100% guaranteed) (178 Views)

BUA Group To Build 200,000bpd Refinery And Petrochemical Plant / Tolaram Group To Build Biggest Regional Port In Lagos / Convert Your Airtime/vtu/recharge Card To Money [Service is No longer available] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook group to money (100% guaranteed) by benumoh(m): 9:38am On Sep 07, 2019
Hello everyone, am Benjamin, developer @ BigApp team ,today I'll be revealing a new way of making passive income.
I mean I've seen thousands of people throwing away thousands of dollars opportunity daily, I mean every sec, even as you're reading this, you might be one of them, but don't worry cause after going through this post you and seize this opportunity you can't lose it again.

What is this opportunities?

Do you have a Facebook group with atleast 1k members, Instagram, twitter handle with atleast 1k followers?
If you do then don't miss this but act immediately and start seeing a continuous daily income.

If your members or followers are atleast 50% active, and you're just there posting and enjoying the comments and likes without making money from every minute they spend on your post then your losing so so much,.

Note:this is not a products selling or referral program were you sell or refer your followers to get paid.

This is a business app that we'll build special for you that make you continuous income as long your followers view your Post, you end up getting paid by google.

When I mean continuous income, every day your followers must login to their social account, and see your post on their news feed, they end up clicking on it to either read it or react on it on like your facebook group, by doing so you get paid making 100$ daily is a cup of cake, .

Note: this is for those with atleast 1k followers or group member
And atleast 50% active.

Please this is not for everyone but for those who are ready to make a medium of passive income

Contact me now

�09075522838

(1) (Reply)

HP Pavilion For Sale 45, 000 / Contact Us For Your Logo Creations, Business Cards And 3D Animations / All Flyer Print, Banner Print, Business Card And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.