Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,177 members, 7,780,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:13 AM

Woman Holds Down A Live Python, Cuts It Open To Remove Goat (Photos, Video) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Woman Holds Down A Live Python, Cuts It Open To Remove Goat (Photos, Video) (67493 Views)

Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara / Snake Dies In Sagamu After Swallowing Pregnant Goat(pics). / Huge Python Killed After Swallowing A She-Goat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Holds Down A Live Python, Cuts It Open To Remove Goat (Photos, Video) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 10:43am On Sep 07, 2019
A video of an unknown woman who held down a Live Python for it to be cut open, to remove a goat it swallowed before it was captured, has been making the rounds.

VIDEO: https://twitter.com/SirBetti/status/1170269570491457539?s=19

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Holds Down A Live Python, Cuts It Open To Remove Goat (Photos, Video) by healthserve(m): 10:44am On Sep 07, 2019
The woman in this one died a long time ago.

Tell me this one hasnt killed like fifty people before

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Holds Down A Live Python, Cuts It Open To Remove Goat (Photos, Video) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 10:45am On Sep 07, 2019
A super weekend for Lalasticlala grin

Watch VIDEO: https://twitter.com/SirBetti/status/1170269570491457539?s=19

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Holds Down A Live Python, Cuts It Open To Remove Goat (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 07, 2019
Wow African magic cry

Fearless woman not indomie slay mamas grin

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Holds Down A Live Python, Cuts It Open To Remove Goat (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 07, 2019
A wo-MAN you say?cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Woman Holds Down A Live Python, Cuts It Open To Remove Goat (Photos, Video) by Mikora: 10:50am On Sep 07, 2019
Super woman

13 Likes

Re: Woman Holds Down A Live Python, Cuts It Open To Remove Goat (Photos, Video) by 2019prophets(m): 10:55am On Sep 07, 2019
FP in 3. 2. 1

10 Likes

Re: Woman Holds Down A Live Python, Cuts It Open To Remove Goat (Photos, Video) by Nurumaxy: 11:05am On Sep 07, 2019
that woman strong gan. the day i saw a python in the bush i was working i run pass usain bolt that day and the snake no even see us o e just dey on e own jejely na so we go stand ontop rock dey look am as e dey move go nobody get d mind to near am talk less of kill am. if na the other way round watin for happen? na fearful mind i take work for that bush dat day.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Holds Down A Live Python, Cuts It Open To Remove Goat (Photos, Video) by Tonnexy: 11:07am On Sep 07, 2019
Strong woman

13 Likes

Re: Woman Holds Down A Live Python, Cuts It Open To Remove Goat (Photos, Video) by eyeview: 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
My father told me that when they were kids, that it was a common thing to play with a python that has just swallowed a prey as it will be motionless for days till the food dissolves, that even kids can play with it. I guess the woman grew in the village too

224 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Woman Holds Down A Live Python, Cuts It Open To Remove Goat (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
shocked
Re: Woman Holds Down A Live Python, Cuts It Open To Remove Goat (Photos, Video) by Givenshy: 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
Jesus Christ
Re: Woman Holds Down A Live Python, Cuts It Open To Remove Goat (Photos, Video) by omotolababy98: 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
this one na super woman

4 Likes

Re: Woman Holds Down A Live Python, Cuts It Open To Remove Goat (Photos, Video) by Olayinka8793(m): 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
The woman get liver. Pythons are usually at their most vulnerable after swallowing a heavy meal, that is the time they become tired and sometimes unable to move due to the weight of the prey in their stomach.
Depending on where they are found resting while waiting for the meal to digest, it could mean death from been attacked by humans.

26 Likes

Re: Woman Holds Down A Live Python, Cuts It Open To Remove Goat (Photos, Video) by Amiaraking(m): 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2019
Wonders shall never end!!
Re: Woman Holds Down A Live Python, Cuts It Open To Remove Goat (Photos, Video) by Harrypromise: 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2019
Chai..... Check out my signature
Re: Woman Holds Down A Live Python, Cuts It Open To Remove Goat (Photos, Video) by Inflammatory: 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2019
The real Feminist.

9 Likes

Re: Woman Holds Down A Live Python, Cuts It Open To Remove Goat (Photos, Video) by DrNueLpureHoney: 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2019
Wow
Re: Woman Holds Down A Live Python, Cuts It Open To Remove Goat (Photos, Video) by EggSauce(m): 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2019
This kind of woman if you like spend 6hours on top of her she won't make a sound or move.... Such women are so hardened and tough to please.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Holds Down A Live Python, Cuts It Open To Remove Goat (Photos, Video) by semasir: 2:49pm On Sep 07, 2019
grin
Re: Woman Holds Down A Live Python, Cuts It Open To Remove Goat (Photos, Video) by chidiogo123(f): 2:49pm On Sep 07, 2019
Superwoman shocked

Check my signature for your USA used laptops at affordable prices.
Re: Woman Holds Down A Live Python, Cuts It Open To Remove Goat (Photos, Video) by lyriclekidd(m): 2:49pm On Sep 07, 2019
Mad ooo i can't even touch that shit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Holds Down A Live Python, Cuts It Open To Remove Goat (Photos, Video) by sod09(m): 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2019
See coward men saying be careful of the teeth, imagine teeth inside stomach grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Holds Down A Live Python, Cuts It Open To Remove Goat (Photos, Video) by ADMAF(m): 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2019
eyeview:
My father told me that when they were kids, that it was a common thing to play with a python that has just swallowed a prey as it will be motionless for days till the food dissolves, that even kids can play with it. I guess the woman grew in the village too
R dad is smart

1 Like

Re: Woman Holds Down A Live Python, Cuts It Open To Remove Goat (Photos, Video) by Rapmoney(m): 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2019
I need a live python to buy...small one wen no go fit swallow person.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Holds Down A Live Python, Cuts It Open To Remove Goat (Photos, Video) by Sensors: 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
Is the goat Dead or still alive?............am just passing.
Re: Woman Holds Down A Live Python, Cuts It Open To Remove Goat (Photos, Video) by deltateam: 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
Nurumaxy:
that woman strong gan. the day i saw a python in the bush i was working i run pass usain bolt that day and the snake no even see us o e just dey on e own jejely na so we go stand ontop rock dey look am as e dey move go nobody get d mind to near am talk less of kill am. if na the other way round watin for happen? na fearful mind i take work for that bush dat day.

Pythons are the easiest snakes to kill since they are non poisonous.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Holds Down A Live Python, Cuts It Open To Remove Goat (Photos, Video) by itsme01: 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Albino Turtle': Yellow Turtle In India (Photos) / 170-Million-Year-Old Stegosaurus Dinosaur Footprints On UK Island Discovered / Can Snake Climb Wall? What Specie Of Snake Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.