Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili (28829 Views)

Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by etcsines: 10:55am On Sep 07, 2019
Why the Nigerian government is after me for attending World Economic Forum in South Africa – Oby Ezekwesili

Former Minister of Education, Oby Ezekwesili has said the Nigerian government's attack on her personality for attending the World Economic Forum, WEF, in South Africa is a part of a cheap and frustrating strategy designed to bully, slander, denigrate her at every opportunity.

Ezekwesili, in series of tweets, said “You’d be naive to think that the mob action the Nigeria Government planned, incited and orchestrated against me was “because she went to WEF when the country boycotted it”. No. Just part of a cheap & frustrated strategy designed to bully, slander, denigrate me at every opportunity.

“A Nigeria Government that had several of its high ranking and low ranking officials in South Africa when I arrived for WEF on Wednesday mischievously rolls out the drumbeats of attacks against me, a private citizen for “ignoring the boycott of WEF. Their dishonesty is incurable.

See the rest of her tweets below; https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/09/why-nigerian-government-is-after-me-for.html

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by etcsines: 10:56am On Sep 07, 2019

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by DrNueLpureHoney: 10:59am On Sep 07, 2019
Noted

1 Like

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Tonnexy: 10:59am On Sep 07, 2019
Aunty get a job

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Iamgrey5(m): 10:59am On Sep 07, 2019
Greedy old woman

We have had enough of your hypocrisy

You are only pained that you were exposed for being just as hypocritical as the Government.

You can no longer claim a higher moral ground than those in government on issues regarding Nigerian's development.

192 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 07, 2019
grin

13 Likes

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2019
I have never see you as a role model and you would never be my role model.

Why can't you just apologize to your fellow citizens instead of racketing with these long argument.

A simple apology can go a long way in redeeming your already tarnished image.

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by PureFace1(m): 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2019
You are the one parading yourself as holier than the Government so we expect something better from you not another disappointment like the Government

You put yourself on higher pedestal than the Government and other politicians but you are just as selfish as them

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by ednut1(m): 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2019
We are tired of this madam and fg. Thank u

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Temptee101(m): 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2019
Save your explanation bald old woman

Fvcck you

Fvcck the govt

Fvcck the presidency (whoever that is)

Most esp fvcck Buhari

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Officialgarri: 3:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
I'm sure she could not focus at the program. Her mind will be focused on how she will roll out tweets to defend her actions.

E pain her gaan

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by abc115: 3:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
This woman no get work?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Uyi168: 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Greedy old woman

We have had enough of your hypocrisy

You are only pained that you were exposed for being just as hypocritical as the Government.

You can no longer claim a higher moral ground than those in government on issues regarding Nigerian's development.
.... Well said..

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Blinkers: 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
cool

Can this ugly, hypocritical, greedy bitch just shut the fûck up?

You have no moral standing to criticize a trashy government.

You and the FG are the cut out from the same trashy fabric!

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by anyimontana(m): 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
You and FG dey mad

16 Likes

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by canozy(m): 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
Blaa blaa blaaa. U started answering all the questions they never asked u. Guilty conscience.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by goodnessme1(f): 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2019
I will always choose south africans over south westerns.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2019
Food is now ready for all the Buhari and Jonathan's supporters, they would descend on her with abuses and all kinds of name calling, because she never supported either of their masters and chief oppressors and has stood firm for what she believes in.

Despite her (erroneous)action of attending the WEF in SA, which may be at variance with the popular sentiment in Nigeria, I still believe that she's more patriotic than both Buhari and Jonathan.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2019
Only illiterates and lazy youth will be against Oby Ezekwesili and her valuable presense at the WEF.

17 Likes

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by itsme01: 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2019
grin

Dellusional Greedy Ipobian old woman should let this issue rest abeg, just like Charly man did, just apologise and move on

Her arrogance is next to non, Just to sound righteous she lied she was in southafrica to speak unbehalf of nigerians being killed the video of the event she was a panelist showed something different

This same woman absconded few days to general election with campaign donations and funds, rather than explain her financial recklessness she started blaming everyone else but herself

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
angry

3 Likes

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by OBTMOS(m): 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
This woman mumu I swear

3 Likes

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Hexilon: 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
shocked
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Emoneyzsnrgf(f): 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
Madam President of wolf criers association cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by seyilabi(m): 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
Talk to the hand. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by dochenaj: 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
The two faced hypocrisy of the APC led FG at it again.

I guess, if she was in APC it would have been okay.

After taking time to read all she wrote, I can't help but remark that this woman is quite intelligent, her structured analysis is on point.

8 Likes

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
Just reading the posts here, you will begin to agree that the standard of education in Nigeria has hit rock bottom and therefore made it impossible for the youth to think and reason critically.

smh

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by kunmiiii: 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
Madam Oby na scam and a hypocrite, all these rants holds no water, her inflated sense of self worth and identity as an activist and critic is the reason why she's being trolled, she should please keep quiet because all these nonsense she's saying is doing more harm than good. grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video: Obidients Rally In Gboko, Benue State / List Of The 18 Parties That Survived INEC’s Deregistration / 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.