Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

TRCN Qualifying Exam Practice Questions Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / TRCN Qualifying Exam Practice Questions Here (1210 Views)

3,963 Teachers Failed The National Qualifying Exam – TRCN / Waec 2023 Chemistry Practical Practice Questions / 72 Percent Pass October 2019 TRCN Qualifying Exam As Lagos, Enugu, Kano Top List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRCN Qualifying Exam Practice Questions Here by DGratias: 11:15am On Sep 07, 2019
Modified: I Changed my mind and giving it out for free.. Kindly contact me to get your copy

1 Like

Re: TRCN Qualifying Exam Practice Questions Here by dejt4u(m): 11:18am On Sep 07, 2019
DGratias:
The 2019 second batch exam will come up in October, 2019. You can get past questions (practice questions) at a giveaway price (N500 bank transfer, Cash deposit or airtime).

SMS or WhatsApp 09062114822

After making payment, the past question (PDF) will be sent to you via email or WhatsApp.

You can request for sample before you make payment if you're in doubt

when exactly is the exam..?
Re: TRCN Qualifying Exam Practice Questions Here by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 07, 2019
I just finished my NCE. Please what are the requirements I need to have before I take this examination?
And how can I register for it? Amount and all.
Thanks.
Re: TRCN Qualifying Exam Practice Questions Here by DGratias: 11:23am On Sep 07, 2019
dejt4u:
when exactly is the exam..?
the speculation now is that the exam will be in the first week of October but it is very possible that they shift it to around last week or early November. Just keep your fingers crossed and be at alert. Keep checking this thread for updates too..

Prepare very well too as many people failed that batch 1 exam.

1 Like

Re: TRCN Qualifying Exam Practice Questions Here by DGratias: 11:28am On Sep 07, 2019
cheenway:
I just finished my NCE. Please what are the requirements I need to have before I take this examination?
And how can I register for it? Amount and all.
Thanks.
do you have your NCE result/certificate ready? If yes, proceed to any TRCN office in your state and get the form.. You will be required to make payment through remita (bank or online- but bank payment is better).

The payment receipt is what you will take to TRCN office to get the form. Take your documents along (originals and photocopies), take passport photographs along too.

To be able to write the coming exam, you have to register ASAP otherwise, you will be booked with the next batch (2020 set)

2 Likes

Re: TRCN Qualifying Exam Practice Questions Here by dejt4u(m): 11:32am On Sep 07, 2019
DGratias:
the speculation now is that the exam will be in the first week of October but it is very possible that they shift it to around last week or early November. Just keep your fingers crossed and be at alert. Keep checking this thread for updates too..

Prepare very well too as many people failed that batch 1 exam.
OK. Thank you
Re: TRCN Qualifying Exam Practice Questions Here by DGratias: 11:37am On Sep 07, 2019
dejt4u:
OK. Thank you
you're welcome. Don't forget to patronise us for your past questions
Re: TRCN Qualifying Exam Practice Questions Here by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2019
DGratias:
do you have your NCE result/certificate ready? If yes, proceed to any TRCN office in your state and get the form.. You will be required to make payment through remita (bank or online- but bank payment is better).

The payment receipt is what you will take to TRCN office to get the form. Take your documents along (originals and photocopies), take passport photographs along too.

To be able to write the coming exam, you have to register ASAP otherwise, you will be booked with the next batch (2020 set)

Thanks.
I just finished in July and have not gotten my result yet.
That means I'll have to wait till I get it and then register next year.
Please keep us updated with other info.
Re: TRCN Qualifying Exam Practice Questions Here by olamikunle213(m): 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
DGratias:
The 2019 second batch exam will come up in October, 2019. You can get past questions (practice questions) at a giveaway price (N500 bank transfer, Cash deposit or airtime).

SMS or WhatsApp 09062114822

After making payment, the past question (PDF) will be sent to you via email or WhatsApp.

You can request for sample before you make payment if you're in doubt

I will get back to you on the past questions
Re: TRCN Qualifying Exam Practice Questions Here by DGratias: 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
olamikunle213:
I will get back to you on the past questions
OK.. You can make use of the contact in the post

1 Like

Re: TRCN Qualifying Exam Practice Questions Here by DGratias: 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
cheenway:

Thanks.
I just finished in July and have not gotten my result yet.
That means I'll have to wait till I get it and then register next year.
Please keep us updated with other info.
OK..
Re: TRCN Qualifying Exam Practice Questions Here by SlyIg(f): 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
DGratias:
Modified: I Changed my mind and giving it out for free.. Kindly contact me to get your copy

Can you help me with the TRCN past questions please?
sylviakpan@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: TRCN Qualifying Exam Practice Questions Here by useni4james: 10:23am On Feb 20, 2020
Pls I need the past question for TRCN.
Thanks
jmbachu2012@gmail.com
Re: TRCN Qualifying Exam Practice Questions Here by SlyIg(f): 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2020
SlyIg:

Thanks.
Re: TRCN Qualifying Exam Practice Questions Here by Aderojuadewunmi: 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
Can someone pls help me with d Trcn pass questions? Aderojuadewunmi@yahoo.com
Re: TRCN Qualifying Exam Practice Questions Here by Aderojuadewunmi: 10:13pm On Mar 11, 2020
Pls help me with d trcn past questions 07061989784.thanks

sylviakpan@gmail.com

Thanks.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Rauf Denktas University (RDU), North Cyprus - Scholarship / What Is This Insect Called In Your Language?eat Or Nay / 2020 Waec Geography Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.