Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:10 AM

My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me With Sincere Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me With Sincere Advise (857 Views)

Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) / Please My Fellow Nairalanders, Be Our Guest / Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me With Sincere Advise by Wealthierboy(m): 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2019
Please, don't mind my english errors, i only attend night class

On wednessday i receive a call, i thought it was my friends as usuall but to my suprise it was my first date, (shes the first woman i bleep). Although, we go our defferent ways due to pride and jelousy between me and her and that was around 2015; i try my posible best to beg her since i'm the man, i should be the one to say sorry but she insist to be alone. Since she's my first love i was so depressed and weak, what to do? "Man must move on" So i move on with my life

Late 2015 i found new love who happen's to be my childhood friend and we are living fine until 12 April 2019 when her parents took her to Lagos to stay. For now we are only talkin on phone but anytime i see my ex something seems to lost in my body even when my girl is around me then (just because shes my first love), now' my ex is now calling for reconcilation and shes serious about it. Please, i need serious help at this junction, i don't want to do things that will hurt my girl
Re: My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me With Sincere Advise by Abfinest007(m): 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
why seeking for advice when you have decided already bcuz u said whenever you see her u feel part of you is missing

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me With Sincere Advise by Pubichairs(m): 1:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
when ur mates were attending day class ..u chose night just to go sniff girl's undies

accepting ur ex is suicidal ..Neva u try dat...how can a grown man like u, still reason like a woman, u no get shame?

just keep her as side chick...no woman deserves a second chance

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me With Sincere Advise by Wealthierboy(m): 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2019
Abfinest007:
why seeking for advice when you have decided already bcuz u said whenever you see her u feel part of you is missing
But i dont want to loose my girl who's now living in lagos
Re: My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me With Sincere Advise by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
How people go back to their exs amaze me.
Re: My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me With Sincere Advise by Wealthierboy(m): 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2019
Pubichairs:
when ur mates were attending day class ..u chose night just to go sniff girl's undies

accepting ur ex is suicidal ..Neva u try dat...how can a grown man like u, still reason like a woman, u no get shame?

just keep her as side chick...no woman deserves a second chance
what if my girl notice it
Re: My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me With Sincere Advise by tolugar: 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
Wealthierboy:
Your ex has gone around and non is as nice as you.

If you are not ready to settle down bro don’t have a girlfriend or better don’t date.

Living is so depressing to tie a girl down in the name of dating.

Build the man that you want to become and leave all these distractions
Re: My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me With Sincere Advise by Davash222(m): 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
Don’t let your girlfriend stops you from finding the love of life.
Your girlfriend might not be your true love.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me With Sincere Advise by Wealthierboy(m): 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
MariaLavina:
How people go back to their exs amaze me.
I don't know but but something is under which i dont understand
Re: My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me With Sincere Advise by apotek: 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
Date both of them. You are a man! angry
Re: My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me With Sincere Advise by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
Exes are exes for a reason, do not go back.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me With Sincere Advise by Wealthierboy(m): 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
apotek:
Date both of them. You are a man! angry
thanks but i'm not too strong to handle two women
Re: My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me With Sincere Advise by apotek: 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2019
Wealthierboy:
thanks but i'm not too strong to handle two women

I know you are a weakling!
Why not just kill one of them angry
Re: My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me With Sincere Advise by Wealthierboy(m): 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
apotek:

I know you are a weakling! Why not just kill one of them angry
please stop it and be real to me sir
Re: My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me With Sincere Advise by apotek: 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
Wealthierboy:
please stop it and be real to me sir

Do you still love your ex?
Do you love your girlfriend?
Re: My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me With Sincere Advise by dollytino4real(f): 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
abeg move on
Re: My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me With Sincere Advise by Wealthierboy(m): 3:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
dollytino4real:
abeg move on
How?
Re: My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me With Sincere Advise by Pubichairs(m): 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2019
Wealthierboy:
guy play ur card well..now I know u ain't smart
Re: My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me With Sincere Advise by Charleys: 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
Wealthierboy:
I don't know but but something is under which i dont understand
have you ever heard of soul tie
Re: My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me With Sincere Advise by Wealthierboy(m): 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
Charleys:
have you ever heard of soul tie
No. Please can you explain?

(1) (Reply)

Stop Using Bride Price And Dowry Interchangeably, They Are Opposite In Meaning. / I Heard Naira Marley Said "_Big Bum Is Better Than Masters Degree" Is It True? / R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.