Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) (48015 Views)

My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / South African Lady's Mother Surprised Her With A Car / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by Made4naijalove: 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
A woman broke down in tears when her daughter surprised her at work with flowers and a car

The daughter enlisted the help of friends the pull off the surprise.

In a video shared on Twitter by the daughter, the woman is seen looking on in shock as her daughter and friends approached with the gifts. When she saw they were for her, she cried happy tears.

"Surprised my mom with this baby today. Thank you Lord," @beeepelo tweeted. Here is the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upicW9Yx4XY
source :

https://www.made4naija.com/mum-breaks-down-in-tears-as-her-daughter-surprised-her-at-work-with-a-car/

3 Likes

Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by Made4naijalove: 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2019
see face

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by LongDay: 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2019
angry

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by donstan18: 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2019
God bless our fathers.

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by madenigga(m): 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
I knew it couldn't be in Nigeria.

For a graduate to gift his mom a car immediately after graduation, except the boy is a g boy, or kidnapper or into politics or the girl is a runs girl.

For Nigeria as a graduate self nothing is assured, 5years after graduation u never know where u stand for life.

USA way ordinary unskilled worker earns good money talkless of graduate.

Nigeria is so hard that these days even government workers with salary if they see someone who is made it annoys them, they want to extort everything from u.

Then talkmore of people who are unemployed

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
Nice one
Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by Opinedecandid(m): 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
Good news
Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by careytommy37(m): 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
Where she get money to buy motor?
undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
donstan18:
God bless our fathers.
Let him wait for Bride's price
Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by veekid(m): 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
Sweet
Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
wow..Working hard to do same for my mother

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by Sellfish(m): 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
careytommy37:

Is your money missing?

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
donstan18:
God bless our fathers.

Lmao, pele

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by Teejayphillip(m): 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
Wow shocked shocked shocked

These are stories worth hearing every single seconds.

Happy mother! Chai see tears of joy.

Who no like make dia pikin pass dem and throw a surprise party for dem.

May God bless us more to do more for our parents.

I’m stunned....

3 Likes

Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by Okuda(m): 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
every motherfurcker puts everything online now and every blogger posts every murderfurcking thing just beacuse...

6 Likes

Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by Kumadami: 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
careytommy37:
Village people �����
Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
Wow...This is Good news... Oluwa shower your blessings on us make we dey surprise our parent(s) on a daily.

If you need Original pure honey.. Whatsapp or call me on 081 0166 6771
Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by Pavore9: 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
careytommy37:

Is money missing from your piggy bank?

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by ednut1(m): 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
careytommy37:
u will never ask a broke person the source of their poverty . So why ask about wealth

6 Likes

Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
God please bless me too to surprise my mum

1 Like

Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by ZikZikZik: 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
careytommy37:
I just knew one person will comment this angry

10 Likes

Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2019
Good a thing.

Hope to Surprise Mama with one soon.

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by BlueAir: 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Lmao, pele
seriously I hope u dont have a father Im suspecting u arent up to 23yrs
Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by KanuSE: 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2019
It's not new. undecided
Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2019
careytommy37:
Agent of Poverty sighted grin

7 Likes

Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by bunmioguns(m): 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2019
Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by Austema(m): 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
I tap the anointing in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by Propsvilla(m): 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

99-Year-Old Nigerian Man Weds His 86-year-Old Partner In Church After Decades / Mum Ignored Her Crying Daughter Who Had A Live Scorpion In Her Shoes. See Why / Couple That Have Been Together For 71 Years, Since 1948

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.