Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet (136397 Views)

Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) / Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Just Wicked? / Cheating Or Just Innocent Conversation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet by skywalker240(m): 9:15am On Sep 08, 2019
Kehl:

Not necessarily... Squirting for some, is the height of ecstasy.. Somepeople almost don't cream yet experience quivering orgasms

It's just how you ladies are.. No one thing for all of ya.. Different strokes for different folks u know
So how do you describe the 3 in one?

i mean the one that wet, cream, and squirt during romance, penetration, and hard penetration?
Re: Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet by ednut1(m): 9:22am On Sep 08, 2019
Nawa
Re: Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet by Jasparrow1: 9:30am On Sep 08, 2019
Me wey never fvck for my life nko cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet by skywalker240(m): 9:32am On Sep 08, 2019
MRAKBEE:

Tell us more about that..
She comes close to that virtually everytime we get down but she will not let it flow cos she would rush to the rest room and release it. I wonder if that's really the closest thing to squirting or its just the normal urge to urinate.
This happens when tension is high..
same here, this happens when she's on top and am thrusting beneath. She would run to the bathroom to pee, am wondering if that is too should be classified under squirting.
Re: Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet by Lonelypacifist6: 10:16am On Sep 08, 2019
drezzyx:
We d apprentice are learning..
WTF Is this, is this how to kiss or the guy wants to swallow the woman?

1 Like

Re: Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet by Lonelypacifist6: 10:20am On Sep 08, 2019
Joystark:
There should be an option 4, for people like us.
Tell us please, the fourth option.
Re: Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet by keryj(f): 10:28am On Sep 08, 2019
Please guys, help my bestie get votes by clicking the like button through the link below.

Please let's help her hustle, na beg I dey

God bless you all

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2EU_u_BOyK/?igshid=ujwvwtn49f48

1 Like

Re: Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet by Derailingrailer: 10:34am On Sep 08, 2019
mejai:
omo u be baba

grin

been there, done that.
depending on my mood and the hygiene of the babe in view, I might be OK wit a little messy cream.
but when there is a slight fish stink, messy will definitely change the atmosphere of the room.

I remember sometime ago, I entered my friends room, till date that atmosphere has refused to leave my memory, stinky stuff that pollutes the environment badly
Re: Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet by drezzyx(m): 10:43am On Sep 08, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
WTF Is this is the how to kiss or the guy wants to swallow the woman?
Anyhow u call it kiss na kiss.
swallow or licking.
Re: Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet by nappy760(m): 11:21am On Sep 08, 2019
Is anal orgasm real? grin
Re: Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet by Derailingrailer: 11:42am On Sep 08, 2019
Alitair:
I have never had that squirting experience. Would like to fvck/date a squirter. I have had enough of the other ones

no need bruv, it's just urine
same thing as asking a lady to urinate on you.
it is plain disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet by Seunfunmi21(m): 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
franklingud:
And some of them only release vaseline-like liquids.

While some don't, not even nose muccus
Lol..not even nose muccus grin

1 Like

Re: Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet by Tboysalau(m): 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
Derailingrailer:

no need bruv, it's just urine same thing as asking a lady to urinate on you. it is plain disgusting
it's not urine cos it's not coming from the bladder

1 Like

Re: Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet by Derailingrailer: 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
Tboysalau:

it's not urine cos it's not coming from the bladder

do some research bro, I just hope u have not been drinking it like some men do?
stop drinking squirt oh

1 Like

Re: Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet by Tboysalau(m): 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
Derailingrailer:

do some research bro, I just hope u have not been drinking it like some men do?
stop drinking squirt oh
Lol
First of all, I've done my researched and I'm sure then secondly urine is sterile......
Cheers
Re: Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet by Liposure: 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
I would luv 2 fork a creamer oneday
Re: Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet by Derailingrailer: 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
Tboysalau:

Lol
First of all, I've done my researched and I'm sure then secondly urine is sterile......
Cheers

OK
Re: Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet by Derailingrailer: 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
duplicate post
Re: Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet by Derailingrailer: 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
Liposure:
I would luv 2 fork a creamer oneday

1. Make sure it's not stinky
2. Make sure the temp is room temp
3. Make sure your partner is lifetime and not one night stand

no 1 is very important else the atmosphere of your room changes almost immediately

no 3 make sure you enjoy it well skin to skin else you take the joy out of cream
Re: Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet by NUJABEZ: 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
In my naive days when I still forrked raw, my girl at the time was a wet babe. Small touching and everywhere will be full of her fluids. One thing she used to do was always run to the bathroom in the middle of sex.

Now, even her wetness used to make the bed and surrounding so wet and that embarrassed her so much that she made me buy three extra sheets and keep in the house so that we can always change sheets after coitus.

This thread is making me strongly suspect she was a squirter.

I feel so bad remembering her. The most beautiful girl I ever dated. I lost her due to my foolishness and if I'd been more mature, I'm sure I would have married her by now. I still miss her everyday.

I bleeped up.

Bu

4 Likes

Re: Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet by mejai(m): 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
Those babes running to the loo to pee r just squirting. Say no more.
Re: Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet by Joystark(f): 6:54am On Sep 09, 2019
Grandlord:
Checkmate! How did it feel explaining your own joke? grin Weird?

In my circle we call this whole scenario 'playing naive to make the other person feel embarrassed'

It's just a power assertion move. Don't feel too bad amigo. smiley

So you played me?

undecided
Re: Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet by Joystark(f): 6:54am On Sep 09, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Tell us please, the fourth option.
Oil
Re: Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet by Grandlord: 8:18am On Sep 09, 2019
Joystark:

So you played me?
undecided
smiley
Come here. *opens arms for a hug*
Re: Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet by Joystark(f): 11:58am On Sep 09, 2019
Grandlord:
smiley

Come here. *opens arms for a hug*

How do I know you won't close your arms before I get to you. embarassed
Re: Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet by Grandlord: 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
Joystark:

How do I know you won't close your arms before I get to you. embarassed
Ohhh baeibi smiley

Best believe my arms are staying open until you fall into them. Then they'd encapsulate you in the warmest hug ever, to sooth your worried spirit. cool
Re: Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet by gabrielto(m): 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
Grandlord:
Ohhh baeibi smiley

Best believe my arms are staying open until you fall into them. Then they'd encapsulate you to the warmest hug ever, to sooth your worried spirit. cool
cool shocked cool
Re: Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet by Grandlord: 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
gabrielto:
cool shocked cool
Bad guy. cheesy
Re: Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
NUJABEZ:
In my naive days when I still forrked raw, my girl at the time was a wet babe. Small touching and everywhere will be full of her fluids. One thing she used to do was always run to the bathroom in the middle of sex.

Now, even her wetness used to make the bed and surrounding so wet and that embarrassed her so much that she made me buy three extra sheets and keep in the house so that we can always change sheets after coitus.

This thread is making me strongly suspect she was a squirter.

I feel so bad remembering her. The most beautiful girl I ever dated. I lost her due to my foolishness and if I'd been more mature, I'm sure I would have married her by now. I still miss her everyday.

I bleeped up.

Bu

Must've been a virgin and a good girl. I know that feeling. Have my regrets too but it seems I found someone who's better now though but that first one will forever have a special place in my heart ♥.
Re: Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet by gabrielto(m): 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
Offpoint:

Give your life to Christ before devil reject you in hellgrin

What I wrote ain't sex related.

Then we make it sex related grin
Re: Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet by mosefin19(m): 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
Wow lol... what of we that our babe did all that.... the creamy comes once in a while d wey is almost everytime and squirting too... I mean my main babe gangan

Other gals wey I do Na mostly wet and creamy
Re: Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet by cerpvad(m): 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
grin grin
Grandlord:
The fluid comes from an organ called the skene's gland. Sometimes though, it comes from the urethra or it may come from both.

The vagina is a complex organ. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda / 15 Sign To Know If You Are Dating A Covert Prostitute (runs Girl). / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.