Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

A Word To All Of You Condemning The Xenophobia Attack - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Word To All Of You Condemning The Xenophobia Attack (267 Views)

Bandits Kill Kaduna Imam, Community Leader For Condemning Kidnapping, Rustling / Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) / Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word To All Of You Condemning The Xenophobia Attack by Thermodynamics(m): 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
To all of you condemning the xenophobic attack. If you are involve in tribalism, if you hate your fellow Nigerians because of their tribe, if you are one of those people who say, I hate Yoruba people, or I hate Igbo people or I hate Hausa people, then you are no different from the South Africans. Whether it is Racial, Religious or ethnic base, discrimination is discrimination, don't think you are any different.
Re: A Word To All Of You Condemning The Xenophobia Attack by internationalman(m): 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2019
Exactly, no self love.

When you love yourself people automatically love you without your knowledge or any of your doings...
Re: A Word To All Of You Condemning The Xenophobia Attack by Thermodynamics(m): 3:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
internationalman:
Exactly, no self love.

When you love yourself people automatically love you without your knowledge or any of your doings...

Unity promote development, a divided nation cannot stand.
we keep on fighting our selves,

There is division within different tribes
There is division within the same tribe
There is division within the same tribe but different village
There is division even within the same village.

If Nigerians were white, we would have been the worse country when it comes to Racial discrimination.
We are just humans, that's it, no one is better than anyone. I don't know why some people can't just get their head around that.

(1) (Reply)

18 Carat Gold Toilet Stolen / Twitter User Reveals New Trick Kidnappers Use In Their Operations / Woman Kills Husband Over Money For Daughter’s Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.