Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? (7946 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / Breaking: Death Does Not Know Beauty Or Tribe: Just Emergine LILLIAN ESORO The / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by awollowo: 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
Came across this while surfing the net and think it will be much more fun if we conduct the research here also. Nigeria is bless with 36 states, various tradition and different languages. People come from different part of the world down here to acquire knowledge about our culture.

However, we still explore ways to discriminate ourselves and part of how we do that is not having the desire to marry anybody from any part of the country.

We all have these idea that people from certain town or state are this or that, therefore I cannot marry from there for some reason best known to you.

To be realistic our parents contribute mostly to this motive warning us times without number not to marry from certain tribe or town with or without reasons and this is very common among the Yorubas.

This also happen mostly when you related with people from another tribe for the first time, their reaction/attitude towards you make a lot of people judge everyone from the tribe or town the same way.

The funnest part is some parent warn thier children not to marry form thier mother’s or father’s tribe or town , why na?

Plenty talk no dey full basket, let’s gist. grin
Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by Burgerlomo: 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2019
Biko driver drop me here cool

3 Likes

Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by Ahmed0336(m): 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2019
Plateau ... Self centred
Benue.... Infidelity and culture
Southwest Dirt undecided
Kd Infidelity

Oga kpatakpata of them all Mbaise ... Bride price grin

9 Likes

Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by AstroG: 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
Ah cannot marry a Nigerian gurl

Shikena

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by neonly: 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
Am from southern part must tell you marrying a Yoruba woman is best
Igbo women aggressive people bride price is too expensive her family problems is attach to you
Hausa women they can stab and kill you anytime all in d name of religion
Calabar they are not loyal
Edo too much juju in the name of tradition
Etc marry a Yoruba woman and you can turn her what you want
Personal experience

14 Likes

Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by chinchonglee(m): 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2019
Typing...

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by healthserve(m): 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
See tori o

Daddytime come see thread o
Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by culf: 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
tribe was not an issue, rather, my partner. if we understand ourselves, I'm good.

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by rtdCivilservant: 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2019
Stupid thread. When we are trying to fix our fragile unity somebody came up with a stupid topic to divide us the more. Rubbish.

19 Likes

Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by adeskee(m): 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2019
ijebu that's all

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by BareFacedLies(m): 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
Edo - Too agressive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by 24kmagic: 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2019
Kogi state and the whole of South West.

But am more particular about Kogi state
Nothing good has come and will ever come out of that state
I hate everything that state represents.

If Kogi state is the only state with pretty, single ladies, I will die single.

Bunch of useless evil people

Spits

9 Likes

Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
Yoruba Moslem-Too dirty and cheats
(apologies)
Yoruba Christian- Too dirty,cheats and gossips .
(apologies)
Hausa- Not refined. Too rigid
(apologies)
Benue- Can fvck your driver and gateman
Kogi- No go area
Igbo- Too proud
Benin- Can fly out while you are sleeping
Akwaibom- Can be conditioned to loyalty if you play your game well.Therefore will go for her.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
I Will only marry from the southsouth States. preferably my own Delta. It will take a one in a million girl for me to marry from any other Nigerian tribe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by rtdCivilservant: 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2019
24kmagic:

Spits
Oga wetin happen? I blame the idiot that created this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by awollowo: 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2019
Laslasticlala....
Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by Adasun(m): 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2019
Ahmed0336:
Plateau ... Self centred
Benue.... Infidelity and culture
Southwest Dirt undecided
Kd Infidelity

Oga kpatakpata of them all Mbaise ... Bride price grin
i just spent 3 months in jos here and i notice dat behavior,if u even deny them attention,they get resentful.

Being an indigine frm benue,i would say our gals has ego.suprisingly,i noticed that those charisma attract male species to them.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2019
Ogun State, all my cousin's that married from there are either separated of divorced from their spouse, scares the shiit outta me cry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by awollowo: 9:05am On Sep 09, 2019

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by healthserve(m): 9:24am On Sep 09, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
I Will only marry from the southsouth States. preferably my own Delta. It will take a one in a million girl for me to marry from any other Nigerian tribe

South South for life

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by healthserve(m): 9:26am On Sep 09, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Yoruba Moslem-Too dirty and cheats
(apologies)
Yoruba Christian- Too dirty,cheats and gossips .
(apologies)
Hausa- Not refined. Too rigid
(apologies)
Benue- Can fvck your driver and gateman
Kogi- No go area
Igbo- Too proud
Benin- Can fly out while you are sleeping
Akwaibom- Can be conditioned to loyalty if you play your game well.Therefore will go for her.

Akwa ibom can be conditioned to loyalty if game is plated well

I duff my hat. You know this country. You know your onions

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by healthserve(m): 9:26am On Sep 09, 2019
24kmagic:

Spits

shocked

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 09, 2019
neonly:
Am from southern part must tell you marrying a Yoruba woman is best
Igbo women aggressive people bride price is too expensive her family problems is attach to you
Hausa women they can stab and kill you anytime all in d name of religion
Calabar they are not loyal
Edo too much juju in the name of tradition
Etc marry a Yoruba woman and you can turn her what you want
Personal experience

Tiri gbosa for you
Gbosa ! Gbosa !! Gbosa !!!
Come try Abeokuta women...infidelity at its peak

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 09, 2019
24kmagic:

Spits

What of Dino Melaye...
Na gulder man
Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 09, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Ogun State, all my cousin's that married from there are either separated of divorced from their spouse, scares the shiit outta me cry

Sorry na the tradition over there
There is a street called ilemosu street in abeokuta
Ilemosu means divorced.
Its after the Palace of Oke Ona
Go there see dem Dem
But bleep sure there sha

5 Likes

Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by Tomide007: 10:15am On Sep 09, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Am surprised that you're surprised ....common phenomenon in that area but not always.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by Retrography(m): 10:22am On Sep 09, 2019
Wow! Take it easy guys.
I don't discriminate because we are all human persons. If you meet my target as a female, i will not hesitate to do the needful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by awollowo: 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by awollowo: 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2019
Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by drezzyx(m): 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
I rather goan and marry from Seychelles or Canada am tired of almost all Nigerian women..

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by skywalker240(m): 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
How i wish i cant marry a Nigerian woman embarassed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'no Man Can Last More Than 2 Mins With Me' — Lady Dares Men On Social Media / Sitting On My Step-son’s Lap … (18+) / If I Can Just Get A Man With This Kind Of Di*k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.