Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,526 members, 7,770,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:33 AM

MYSQL Login Issue With Windows 10 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / MYSQL Login Issue With Windows 10 (853 Views)

Issue With Vs Code / Free Online Training For Html/css, Javascript, Jquery, Mysql, Php, Java, Android / Learn PHP & MYSQL The Fast Way. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MYSQL Login Issue With Windows 10 by Powersurge: 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
I downloaded WAMP server 4 point something. The issue is its telling me that MSVR120.DLL is missing on my system. I have downloaded C++ redistribution but the problem persists. I try to download MSVR220.DLL separately but I couldn't install it.

if I continue despite the missing software. I wouldn't be able to login to MYSQL but I can login to MariaDB with required default password. Because MyphpAdmin comes with the two servers.

pls I will appreciate it if you could help.
Re: MYSQL Login Issue With Windows 10 by fnep2smooth(m): 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2019
Powersurge:
I downloaded WAMP server 4 point something. The issue is its telling me that MSVR120.DLL is missing on my system. I have downloaded C++ redistribution but the problem persists. I try to download MSVR220.DLL separately but I couldn't install it.

if I continue despite the missing software. I wouldn't be able to login to MYSQL but I can login to MariaDB with required default password. Because MyphpAdmin comes with the two servers.

pls I will appreciate it if you could help.
have u tried XAMP
Re: MYSQL Login Issue With Windows 10 by Powersurge: 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
fnep2smooth:
have u tried XAMP

I thought XAMP is for MAC?
Re: MYSQL Login Issue With Windows 10 by fnep2smooth(m): 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2019
Powersurge:

I thought XAMP is for MAC?
No its for window

they have WAMP and XAMPP............ i use XAMPP
Re: MYSQL Login Issue With Windows 10 by Powersurge: 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
fnep2smooth:
No its for window
they have WAMP and XAMPP............ i use XAMPP

ok. thanks.
Re: MYSQL Login Issue With Windows 10 by Etogist: 11:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
My SQL can't run concurrently with another server.
Re: MYSQL Login Issue With Windows 10 by Powersurge: 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
Etogist:
My SQL can't run concurrently with another server.

ok. thanks for the info. let me disable MariaDB and see how it goes.

(1) (Reply)

Elitebook Makes Programming Exciting? / Learn Python Programming From Beginner To Expert / Developing A Website And Mobile Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.