Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures (53110 Views)

Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos / 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2019
pocohantas:
that meme eh .
Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2019
GistMore11:
An excited Nigerian lady makes fun of her husband-to-be by dragging his beard in lovely pre-wedding photoshoot. Gistmore reports

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/excited-lady-drags-her-fiance-beard-in-pre-wedding-pictures

L
Most of the ladies or girls in pre wedding pictures displayed on nairaland are not yet retired prostitutes,this is no exception.
I would have not said this now but from the comment immediately below mine i would like to also say that most of the men in the pre wedding pictures displayed on nairaland are not better than their female counterparts .
The only difference is that the men are better chameleons when it comes to the act of disguising in the aspect of appearance .
Let God lead when it comes to matters of love not our emotions and feelings.
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by efighter: 10:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
Davash222:

Marry you You sef want dicck Men are not scum again??

You fall my hand guy. She shot her shoot. See as you threw away free pusssy. Who knows she may actually be a really good girl and wife material. From free fucccking, she may become your Mrs. She is bold and courageous, such ladies make good partner, but you have missed this one. Even if you don't go far with her, you can at least enjoy free fucccking.
Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by oknat: 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2019
izzou:
I'm pitying my future wife already

Heaven knows I can't do all these pre wedding this and that grin
#me too
Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by Platony(m): 11:39pm On Sep 07, 2019
Wetin dey make people divorce sef?? cool cool
Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by Suspect33(m): 11:43pm On Sep 07, 2019
Davash222:

It’s mighty. Will choke you.
chaii, my oga, see as pocohantas send you enter early retirement, next time you sight that babe, just face front laidis grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by Makuos19: 4:41am On Sep 08, 2019
GistMore11:
An excited Nigerian lady makes fun of her husband-to-be by dragging his beard in lovely pre-wedding photoshoot. Gistmore reports

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/excited-lady-drags-her-fiance-beard-in-pre-wedding-pictures

L
Is she a Harlot
Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 08, 2019
izzou:

God bless,hw can i come and be playing like in wedding pictures.i find it childish thou
Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by NotFarFrom: 6:17am On Sep 08, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
I give these ones 3 and half months

Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by GeneralPula: 6:48am On Sep 08, 2019
tee59:
I just hate guys with beards sha.

Haha...You can’t hate me!
Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 08, 2019
On the last picture she looks like aunty Tiwa
Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by dallenk(m): 7:44am On Sep 08, 2019
Local Girl Wants It shaved... Lafff...
tee59:
I just hate guys with beards sha.
Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by dallenk(m): 7:47am On Sep 08, 2019
Local girl has being duped severally... she is now in love with dido... Happy married life to you & fridodiddo... Lafff
niaralandtopuser:
men are worthless. Go and buy dilldo
Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 08, 2019
dallenk:
Local girl has being duped severally... she is now in love with dido... Happy married life to you & fridodiddo... Lafff
Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by DevilhimseIf: 8:48am On Sep 08, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:

Haha...You can’t hate me!
[/s]
Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by Ladotrader(m): 9:23am On Sep 08, 2019
Aonkuuse:
This is lovely but don't be surprised maybe that is the thing that drive her into that marriage self. grin grin grin grin Wishing you guys happy married life.
The way the lady draw that beard pain the guy
Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by mcyemite(m): 9:29am On Sep 08, 2019
izzou:

trust me brother, she would come, you will love her, she's will propose the previous wedding shot, she rub her head ,all you will do is mumble, before u know it, you are in the studio already...
90% of the men u see doing pre wedding shot are not there by their own wish,they just don't have a choice..

1 Like

Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by Ezeudo7: 11:03am On Sep 08, 2019
They for find better chairs.. D still spoil d pic.
Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by Crownbackhome: 11:30am On Sep 08, 2019
Nice pics. Make sure you treat her well
Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by Moneywirer: 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
PureGoldh:
God bless their union

I hail you, senator apostle "god"
Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by Nmeri17: 7:35am On Jan 14, 2020
pocohantas:

Is it infected or what? Because I don't understand why it will send me to "early grave".
tears grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.