Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Do You Still Want To Be In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Still Want To Be In Love? (5840 Views)

When You Are Mad At Bae But You Still Want To Cuddle / Message To Virgin Girls That Still Want To Be Virgin / My Fiancee Is Hiv Positive, I Love Her And Still Want To Go On With The Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by Furnishing: 1:13am On Oct 28, 2010
Love is Horrible

Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life, You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love.

Do you still want to be in love?
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by CorkyJoe: 7:37am On Oct 28, 2010
well I fall in love every night, with diferent womens babes! wink
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by InkedNerd(f): 7:48am On Oct 28, 2010
[size=13pt]@OP: Yes, I still wanna be in love despite the heartache. That's the beauty of life. Experiencing the good, the bad, and the ugly are all part of being a human being. I've been heartbroken before, I've been disappointed, I've met some of the most wonderful men in the world and I've had some not so nice guys in my life but I use those experiences to enable me to look at things from a different perspective. Its life!!! Ya just gotta take what you get and make the best of it. Personally, no matter how good or bad a relationship was, I use my experience with that person and try to grow and become a better person. Anyway, that's just my take on things. [/size]
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by CorkyJoe: 7:50am On Oct 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd, madam can I love you? tongue
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by InkedNerd(f): 9:53am On Oct 28, 2010
Corky Joe:

Inked_Nerd, madam can I love you? tongue

Ummm, no thank you grin
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by CorkyJoe: 9:55am On Oct 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd <<<<< lesbian angry
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by InkedNerd(f): 9:57am On Oct 28, 2010
Corky Joe:

Inked_Nerd <<<<< lesbian angry

Lmaaaaaaooooo, because I don't love you? Chai, if rejection could kill you'd be a dead man.
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by iice(f): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2010
@Topic
Yes, always!
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by Mygoldie(f): 10:09am On Oct 28, 2010
Love is life and i don't think im ready to give up on love yet, Yes i want to be inlove , FOREVER!
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by izby(m): 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2010
i want to love and be loved,
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by ifyalways(f): 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2010
@OP,Kpele oh.
Me,im in heaven,I want to remain this way,if loving this "same" person is a dream than im gonna die sleeping.
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by Yorisb: 12:17pm On Oct 28, 2010
izby:

i want to love and be loved,

Do we have somfin in comon here? wink

ifyalways:

@OP,Kpele oh.
Me,im in heaven,I want to remain this way,if loving this "same" person is a dream than im gonna die sleeping.

hmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by Linguist(f): 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2010
some one once said and i quote "if love hurts u, then love more. if it hurts even more, then love till it hurts no more becos honey cant be defined without sweetness and fragrance without smell". Yes i want to be in love.
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by Lorddozzy(m): 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2010
are you heart broke? so u can't even keep your mouth shut when your lover broke your heart? i still want to be in love,
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by Felepumpin(m): 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2010
OF COURSE WHY WONT I ? LOVE IS PART OF OUR EXISTENCE ITS SOMETHING INSTITUED BY D CAPITAL GOD HIMSELF YEAH THERE ARE UPS & DOWNS BUT U CAN'T JUST RESIST IT
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by onstelly(f): 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2010
@poster yes i stil wanna be in love, cos love is a beautiful thing
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by GreatSon1(m): 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2010
love is a free gift of nature, so it is good to be i love,
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by whiteroses(f): 12:34pm On Oct 28, 2010
no i want to be in hate grin and die alone? No kids No husbby = no mouth among relatives and society! ov course i wanna be in love again i pray for a loving bf soon
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by 190: 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2010
Yeah its a good thang to be in love!! angry
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by ifyalways(f): 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2010
Yorisb:

Do we have somfin in comon here? wink
[/b]

hmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
It flew over your head undecided
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by angelz(f): 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2010
@ poster "then one silly person, no different from any other silly person, wanders into your silly life, You give them a piece of you."
Do you still want to be in love?
[i][/i]
yes i stil want to be in love.
from what u said, u saw a silly person, gav him a piece of ursef
n the person sillized[s][/s] it,so dont blame him
u already kno he is silly
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by Iyineda(m): 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2010
Love is a word that continuously loses its meaning.

I've never been in love; merely infatuated with a select few that were very present in my life at a time.
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2010
yeah, even though Poo happens wif being in luv sumtyms.
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by Yorisb: 12:52pm On Oct 28, 2010
ifyalways:

It flew over your head undecided

Am not sure it did. . . undecided
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by victorazy(m): 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2010
Yes ofcux. I fall in love everyday with beautiful women and is kool
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by ebuwa101(m): 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2010
Love is for suckers
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by MissyB3(f): 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2010
Seen this quote before and the part that got my attention is-
then one silly person, no different from any other silly person, wanders into your silly life, You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore.
Funny, but true.

Topic : Ionno. . . .  It's a Yes and a No.
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by forkinsonlolo(m): 1:13pm On Oct 28, 2010
i will fall in love when the money comes,, but now, heart closed until further notice tongue
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by Mygoldie(f): 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2010
forkinsonlolo:

i will fall in love when the money comes,, but now, heart closed until further notice tongue

does it mean your jobless or how do you mean ''when the money comes'' just asking, grin grin grin
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by ud4u: 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2010
Agape love preferable or love between husband and wife
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by angelz(f): 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2010
agape love is the best
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by yadyas4LV: 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2010
@poster:   why not! be in love is inevitable but beware of infatuaton

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex In Public Transport With A Stranger, Good Or Bad? / Photo:would You Eat This 's-x' Cake / 5 Tricky Ways Some Ladies Ask Their Guy For Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.