Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect (10673 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… / Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] / Ama.k. Abrebrese Beats Genevieve Nnaji To Win Best Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by AloyEmeka5: 1:41am On Oct 28, 2010
October 27, 2010
[size=14pt]Future Connector: Genevieve Nnaji[/size]
Posted: 1515 GMT
Nigerian actress Genevieve Nnaji has been dubbed the Julia Roberts of Africa by millions of fans on the continent and now she's trying to make a name for herself in the west.

Genevieve Nnaji is your Connector of the Day.

The 31-year-old Nigerian born Nnaji is the fourth of eight children and had the opportunity to attend the University of Lagos where she acted in a number of Nollywood productions.

Nigeria has one of the world's biggest film industries and produces more even more movies each year than the United States.

The industry outputs more than 200 movies each month and is estimated to be worth more than $250 million.

Nnaji started acting at the age of eight and had her first stint in the spotlight in the television soap opera "Ripples."

One of her first big Nollywood films was the movie "Most Wanted" and the rest is history. Nnaji went on to star in a number of highly successful movies and is generally considered to be one of the best paid actresses in Africa.

Here's your chance to ask one of the biggest stars in Africa your questions.

Do you want to know what it is like working in the Nollywood film industry? Interested to know what films or actors she admires in Hollywood?

Please leave your questions for Nnaji below and be sure to include where you're writing from.

http://connecttheworld.blogs.cnn.com/2010/10/27/future-connector-genevieve-nnaji/
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by AloyEmeka5: 1:42am On Oct 28, 2010
To be honest, Omotola and Genevieve are no more on the same league. Let the truth be told. Whoever doubts God's favor will have a reason to believe it now
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 28, 2010
^^I couldnt agree more. In as much as some peeps here dont like omotola, i must say that these two women have made a name for themselves. I cannot say genny is a better actress than omotola and I cannot say omotola acts better either. They are both very good actresses who started with nothing and have become somebody. These two are the best nollywood has ever produced.

All I pray and wish for genny is a good man, a man she will call "Honey" permanently. smiley
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Osama10(m): 2:44am On Oct 28, 2010
jennykadry:

^^I couldnt agree more. In as much as some peeps here dont like omotola, i must say that these two women have made a name for themselves. I cannot say genny is a better actress than omotola and I cannot say omotola acts better either. They are both very good actresses who started with nothing and have become somebody. These two are the best nollywood has ever produced.

All I pray and wish for genny is a good man, a man she will call "Honey" permanently. smiley

Can she ever get that? I don't think so.
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Mobinga: 3:04am On Oct 28, 2010
Over-hyped piece of shit
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Nobody: 3:13am On Oct 28, 2010
Osama10:

Can she ever get that? I don't think so.

Why not? Since she's now famous, DBanj will work harder on her grin
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by AloyEmeka5: 3:25am On Oct 28, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

D'Banj is no more relevant at this stage of her life. She is out of his league.
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by shilling(f): 4:53am On Oct 28, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

To be honest, Omotola and Genevieve are no more on the same league. Let the truth be told. Whoever doubts God's favor will have a reason to believe it now
True True!!

Mobinga:

Over-hyped piece of poo
Who cares? This "over-hyped piece of poo" is the one getting all the attention. I'm sure "Omosexy" wishes she was also an over-hyped piece of poo.

Irrelevant, but I'll bring it up anyways: Judging by twitter followers. Omotola has been on twitter for a while now, Genevieve joined over the summer. . .

Omotola: 3679 followers
Genevieve: 12,952 followers.

Really? Where's the competition?

Genevieve is at the peak of her career in Africa. She now needs to do her thing in the West.

Omotola ------> local champion! smh.

Sorry, I had to write an essay - I felt inspired!
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by shilling(f): 4:58am On Oct 28, 2010
Also, just wondering . . .
@Seun: When will this story make the front page? Since almost every irrelevant, overdone topic on Omotola does.
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Nobody: 5:00am On Oct 28, 2010
LOL Why are you guys abusing  Omotola? Una dey vex? undecided

shilling:

Also, just wondering . . .
@Seun: When will this story make the front page? Since almost every irrelevant, overdone topic on Omotola does.
What are you talking about? The mod for this section is not even here to recc it. And not only Omotola's story goes on the front page.
Calm down .
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by SeanT21(f): 5:03am On Oct 28, 2010
Why is Omotola being mention in this thread?? Genevieve gets on CNN connect and you folks are acting like she starred in a Hollywood blockbuster.

RELAX!!
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Osama10(m): 5:14am On Oct 28, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Work harder ke, I hope you remember she is after 1. grin
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by EzeUche0(m): 6:00am On Oct 28, 2010
I still do not know why she would want to be with D'banj.

Too bad she is damaged goods now. Mr. Endowed ruined it.
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by sholasahyd(m): 6:12am On Oct 28, 2010
that omosexy isn't getting an interview doesn't make genevieve a better actress.
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by spikedcylinder: 6:15am On Oct 28, 2010
In every darn thread. THIS IS ABOUT GENNY! Must we get an Omotola comparison every darn time?
Jeebus. undecided
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by slap1(m): 6:23am On Oct 28, 2010
Good exposure and lift for Genny. Don't let it get into your head because if it does you'll be on the ground before you know it.
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by puskin: 6:31am On Oct 28, 2010
Osama10:

Work harder ke, I hope you remember she is after 1. grin

U don't have to shout it. . . .we all know. cheesy
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 28, 2010
I never knew when the theme of this discussion read ''COMPARISON B/W OMOSEXY AND GENNY'' nor DBANJ AND GENNY.Why are we always writing off the topic.Lets wait untill such a topic comes,then we can write down those nonsensical arguements.Right now,its all about Genny.She has really changed from a woman into a Lady.Kudos to the young lady.
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 28, 2010
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by birdman(m): 7:20am On Oct 28, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

You cant help yourself can you? We all know what you're trying to say. lol
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by omar22(m): 7:26am On Oct 28, 2010
Why is Omotola being mention in this thread?? Genevieve gets on CNN connect and you folks are acting like she starred in a Hollywood blockbuster.

RELAX!!

I was thinking the same, Did someone Get a medal?

I guess the Nigerian fraudster who was interviewed on CNN should also get a medal

Do you know how many Nigerians work for CNN??

The level of insecurity among Genny's fans are unbelieveable, what has this got to do with Omotola!!!!

I would have accepted all the ooooh aaaah if the news came out that she was going to act in a Tyler Perry movie let alone act alongside Halle Berry or Rene Zellwegger (Spelling)

But CNN, gosh!!!!! some people still act as if well live in trees and nud huts,  I wonder what you guys would do if Genny's was on FOX News!!!!
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Osama10(m): 7:37am On Oct 28, 2010
puskin:

U don't have to shout it. . . .we all know. cheesy

Was just replying someone. cheesy
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by CorkyJoe: 7:48am On Oct 28, 2010
But why they always intaviewing dark skin womens?dont they have any light skin beautiful womens in Nolywoood? angry
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by DualCore1: 7:50am On Oct 28, 2010
**ouch** wrong post. sorries
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by funkybaby(f): 7:52am On Oct 28, 2010
omar22:

But CNN, gosh!!!!! some people still act as if well live in trees and nud huts,  I wonder what you guys would do if Genny's was on FOX News!!!!

abi oh.

i wonder what would they would do if she was being interviewed by Larry King or Piers Morgan undecided
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Robotnik: 7:57am On Oct 28, 2010
shilling:

True True!!
Who cares? This "over-hyped piece of poo" is the one getting all the attention. I'm sure "Omosexy" wishes she was also an over-hyped piece of poo.

Irrelevant, but I'll bring it up anyways: Judging by twitter followers. Omotola has been on twitter for a while now, Genevieve joined over the summer. . .

Omotola: 3679 followers
Genevieve: 12,952 followers.

Really? Where's the competition?

Genevieve is at the peak of her career in Africa. She now needs to do her thing in the West.

Omotola ------> local champion! smh.

Sorry, I had to write an essay - I felt inspired!

Wetin concern us with twitter statistics, lamar odom has millions of followers than lebron james, does that mean he his better? because dem teach you how to tweet you no go let person rest.
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Olalimits(m): 7:58am On Oct 28, 2010
She should tell 'em how she f**ked Atiku!!!
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by SmashingM(f): 8:01am On Oct 28, 2010
I always say it, this girl is highly favoured. She may not be the best to some peeps but she sure is the best to me. Go girl. You deserve it. Let the haters rot in wherever.
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by CorkyJoe: 8:05am On Oct 28, 2010
dark skin womens are ugly (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 28, 2010
@Olalimits is it for real that atiku bleeped genny? lmao
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by gogo123: 8:20am On Oct 28, 2010
nwanne nnem nwanyi, may God continue to be with you, oga diri gi nma. we love you truly and very proud of you, if it is some time to be allocated by the Nigerian government it would have been filled with the usual incompetents from the usual places(we all know where)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What This University Girls Are Doing With Each In Their Hostel Photos/video / Shocking!!! Rapper Nicki Minaj Expose Her Massive Butt In Shocking NEw video / Tosin Adekeye Revolutionalizing Nigeria's Cyberspace With Estol Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.