Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? (9702 Views)

Nairalanders Is This Fake Or Real (photos / Nairalanders Is There Something Fishy??? Your Opinion / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by carter009(m): 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
Am sorry...
Fountainofyouth:

It's not your business "dear" undecided
Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
Yes Op, she's a wife material.... please go ahead and marry her..... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
carter009:
Am sorry...

Why are you apologising? You always want to be in everyone's good graces, jeez, get a grip abeg.
Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by franklingud(m): 11:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
Clap for yourself, you have gotten our attention.

Superstar!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by carter009(m): 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2019
No I don't, you need to calm down.
Fountainofyouth:

Why are you apologising? You always want to be in everyone's good graces, jeez, get a grip abeg.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by franklingud(m): 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
oghenerobo91:

Okay
Even if you earn this much, I am still not gonna believe this fake story.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
carter009:
No I don't, you need to calm down.

I ain't tensed, duhhhh.....
Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by franklingud(m): 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2019
donaldtruman:

I earn at least #550k montly.
Lies!!
Even if you earn this much, I am still not gonna believe this fake story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by carter009(m): 11:13pm On Sep 07, 2019
You really surprised me, but is okay.
Fountainofyouth:

I ain't tensed, duhhhh.....

Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:17pm On Sep 07, 2019
carter009:
You really surprised me, but is okay.

You always try to be diplomatic, not wanting to step on toes, and its annoying, I hope you're not like that in real life.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by ThothHermes: 11:18pm On Sep 07, 2019
If this tale is true, then you will have to pay me 5k before I advise you.
I refuse to believe this story.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by carter009(m): 11:27pm On Sep 07, 2019
Lol, Why will I step on toes just to get attention, that's childish dear,,why are you this angry all of a sudden, you need to take it easy...
Fountainofyouth:

You always try to be diplomatic, not wanting to step on toes, and its annoying, I hope you're not like that in real life.
Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
carter009:
Lol, Why will I step on toes just to get attention, that's childish dear,,why are you this angry all of a sudden, you need to take it easy...

Dude, I'm not angry, just stating the obvious, Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by carter009(m): 11:35pm On Sep 07, 2019
OK dear, goodnight....
Fountainofyouth:

Dude, I'm not angry, just stating the obvious, Goodnight.
Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by Mcslize: 11:54pm On Sep 07, 2019
donaldtruman:

I swear on to u that I give her #20k in d last 6 months every Saturday to make her hair and nails.
It's difficult to believe but all u ve read is d fact.
She makes her hair weekly.
Which is about #200k monthly with her #100k pocket money and dry cleaning inclusive

Bro, I am speechless, my mouth is wide opened as I am reading through the amount you spent on a runs girl. Hmmmm brotherly, what kind of love are you feeling that's making you spend so much on a girl? Is that the kind of lady you want to make your wife? This lady will surely run you down financially if you do not factory reset your brain.

I am so sorry for being blunt with you. I just need to be blunt to show you that I, your fellow age mate is highly mad at you right now.

Is this your first time of falling in love? Even if it is, it doesn't still require you to be this financially invested in a materialistic lady that is just hanging on you to suck you dry financially.

This is not love. This is madness for Christ sake. Money you will use to invest in your personal life is what you spending on a runs girl? If you don't know what to do with money, pls there are Orphanages out there, if you give them all of that money you spent on that runs girl, they will appreciate it and pray for you.

My advice for you is; sit down and ask yourself if that is the kind of lady you want for a wife. If you are convinced that she is the one, then continue with the spending. And trust me, by this time next year you should be running from one bank to another, calling friends up and down looking for money to borrow to impress that runs girl.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
donaldtruman:
I earn at least #550k montly.
Boss what type of job are you into.
I really want to be like you.
BTW she's using charm on you just so you know

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by damtan(m): 12:31am On Sep 08, 2019
My sincere advice; she's definitely a wife material. Don't have a second thought about her, she's just the best for you.

Infact, marry her ASAP and tell us your situation after about 6 months.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by LoveDecay(m): 3:03am On Sep 08, 2019
donaldtruman:

I swear on to u that I give her #20k in d last 6 months every Saturday to make her hair and nails.
It's difficult to believe but all u ve read is d fact.
She makes her hair weekly.
Which is about #200k monthly with her #100k pocket money and dry cleaning inclusive

There are other girls .. many more attractive than she Is, who would be willing kneel down to serve you drinking water and happy to prepare fresh food for you 3 times a day 7 days a week.
You would be on baby 2 by now.

Guy your going into a bad financial state. Cut your losses now and pick that other girl sending you signals like a traffic light.

Pay her dowry and continue stacking your chips.
Only consider women willing to serve .. Not these twats..
Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by abdulazeez1002(m): 4:11am On Sep 08, 2019
DAMN, may I never be these foolish in my life
Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by yetunsbay(m): 6:14am On Sep 08, 2019
Op I need you to link me with any REASONABLE & LEGAL job.... U too get money oo

Abi u get sure connect with NSCDC ? Will be a good Nigerian wey dey appreciate
Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by COURVOISier(m): 8:13am On Sep 08, 2019
Continue with her shez a wife material. grin
Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by donaldtruman: 8:13am On Sep 08, 2019
Mcslize:

Bro, I am speechless, my mouth is wide opened as I am reading through the amount you spent on a runs girl. Hmmmm brotherly, what kind of love are you feeling that's making you spend so much on a girl? Is that the kind of lady you want to make your wife? This lady will surely run you down financially if you do not factory reset your brain.

I am so sorry for being blunt with you. I just need to be blunt to show you that I, your fellow age mate is highly mad at you right now.

Is this your first time of falling in love? Even if it is, it doesn't still require you to be this financially invested in a materialistic lady that is just hanging on you to suck you dry financially.

This is not love. This is madness for Christ sake. Money you will use to invest in your personal life is what you spending on a runs girl? If you don't know what to do with money, pls there are Orphanages out there, if you give them all of that money you spent on that runs girl, they will appreciate it and pray for you.

My advice for you is; sit down and ask yourself if that is the kind of lady you want for a wife. If you are convinced that she is the one, then continue with the spending. And trust me, by this time next year you should be running from one bank to another, calling friends up and down looking for money to borrow to impress that runs girl.
Hmmm
Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by Boyano: 8:30am On Sep 08, 2019
This story na lie, bro which work wey you dey do and where do you work?

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by Blissbath(f): 8:44am On Sep 08, 2019
If you can cope wit it,marry her.
Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by Skmoda360(m): 8:48am On Sep 08, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Bro, when is part 2 of this Nollywood super story is coming out....?!
Are you this wicked?
Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by adewalexxxy: 8:51am On Sep 08, 2019
Men are suffering ooooooo.
Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 08, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Let's practicalize this, send me 50k right now let's see if you're really what you say you are, I'll dm my acct number to you right now, deal?

Oil too dey your head grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by donaldtruman: 9:10am On Sep 08, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
DAMN, may I never be these foolish in my life
It is no doubt ve been d height of foolishness.
Blinded by d love for a woman
Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by boiz2men(m): 9:13am On Sep 08, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
I wish men can value their money Same way girls value their pussy.

Guy. . I value my money ooo but these hoes call me stingy... I don't give a Bleep

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 08, 2019
50k a month? 15k every weekend?

Lie Mohammed

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by boiz2men(m): 9:14am On Sep 08, 2019
donaldtruman:
I am a 31 year old guy.

I met this babe,now 25 in 2017 while she was in her final year in the University.

We started going out and I developed so much love for her.

Though I observed that she was the kind of babe who loves material things d very month we met but felt that all women love good things and comfort and nothing wrong in taking care of my woman.

Three weeks after we met,she demanded for an iPhone and I bought a brand new iPhone 6+ for her @ #180k then.

Two weeks later,she demanded for #70k to celebrate her birthday.

That she needed it for photoshoot and sit out with her friends which I gave her.

Subsequently I had spent so much on various demands ranging from school expenses, dressing, grooming and others,running into hundreds of thousands at different times.

Obviously, she is someone who loves social media so much and loves to flaunt her beauty and style as she is no doubt very pretty.

There is no day she does not take pictures to upload on facebook,Instagram and her WhatsApp status.Competing in social media stunts with her friends and others.

She is also very used to eating outside as she did not think of going to d market to say she wanted to cook for herself,let alone me.

She was always eating at fast food restaurants and I spent about 20-25k weekly on patronising fast food for her.

Sometimes,she even asked me to buy for her friends and siblings.

I also gave her 15k every weekend to make her hair and nails and #50k monthly as pocket money.

At d end of last year,she demanded for an iphone x which I bought for her at d rate of #380k.

Despite all these,I was still tolerating her until she graduated and wanted to go for NYSC.She insisted on serving in Abuja and requested that I worked her posting with #100k which I gave her and another #200k to get all her materials for camping and pocket money.

When she left camp,she insisted that she didn't want to share room with anybody, that I shld rent a self contain for her @ #700k which I did by withdrawing part of my long term savings to do and another #400k to furnish d house.

Since she resumed in her primary place of assignment she uses Taxify @ #2k daily and instead of cooking,she orders food online to be delivered to her at home.Most times,#1,500 per meal,which is at least a minimum of #3k daily.

I was giving her #70k monthly as feeding & transport but b'cos she eats out,had to demand for more pocket money and I increased it to #100k monthly which excludeds now #20k for her hair and nails weekly.

She also sends her clothes to d dry cleaners as she does not wash her clothes herself.

In the last 6 months she has demanded for a total of #120k in total to buy clothes and I send data of about 4gb to her weekly which she exhaust in no time b'cos she spends most part of her life on social media.

Always talking about d babes who drive Benz in Abuja,how they dress and how she wants to be famous on d social media.She even talks about her friends who sleep with politicians and earn #200k and above.

I just bought human hair of #40k for her last month.

Hmmm

I was already getting tired when she told me on my visit to Abuja two days ago that she wants an iPhone xs max.That she is tired of using her iPhone x that I just bought for her November last year.

She said two of her friends just bought their at #410k

That was her welcome demand from me.

Right now,am so exhausted with her and still love her so much which makes me feel that is d reason she is taking advantage of my love and generosity.

And why I ve been sacrificing all I can to satisfy her needs is b'cos I don't want her to lack anything or go get them from another man outside but it seems she can never be satisfied regardless of what I do.

Moreover,since I arrived Abuja she has refused to pick some calls in my presence and d excuse she gives me is that she does not want anybody to disturb her.That d calls are from her female friends but no names,just d numbers appear.

I spend bulk of all my earnings as a consultant with a construction firm on her and even tampering with my fixed deposits I ve been rolling over in d last five years just for her,to make her happy.

I now feel she is just with me for the benefits.

This is a girl I ve made up my mind that I want to marry b'cos I love her so so much but am beginning to ve a second thought,while I don't want to loose her to another man b'cos I ve sacrificed a lot of my time,emotions and finances on her.

I am still here in Abuja but so unhappy. No peace at all.

I am just tired,confused and need ur advice pls.

You are a yahoo boy. So easy to see.

A legit hustle will not spend foolishly

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by SendAbroad: 9:24am On Sep 08, 2019
The OP Donaldtruman is the Winner of First Class Mumu.

Why have you used your own hand to turn yourself into a slave?

You are dating a POS machine that has no iota of affection for you or how much you spend.

Since your babe referenced her friends making 200k etc, check her WhatsApp...she is already doing what they are doing.

If you want to know how fast your babe will break up with you, pretend you lost your consultancy job and no contracts have come in for you.

You will see her true colors in 3D.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Does True Love Exist? / Rate My Ugly Pictures /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.