Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? (42199 Views)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Redcoffee: 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
angry there are still some that are wealthy but the day you put one block on the ground that you want to build, their jealousy would start. Those people surprise me the most.
Naughtysite:

You have summarized it Sir.

Thumbs up !

There are some people who hate progress. I tend to find out that majority of these people are disadvantaged people.

Disadvantaged in the sense that most of them are people who are either naturally fearful, lazy, lack motivation or people who pretend alot. There are people who naturally pretend to be sick either to stay out of work or avoid responsibilities.

When these set of people come in contact with outgoing personalities who have a Can Do attitude, they tend to me intimidated.

The next thing is that Envy, Jealousy and Gossip sets in. Gossip is the first sign of a Sad filled hater who dislikes other people's progress...

Second set of Witches are Parasites. Parasites are people with Misplaced priorities in life. They will rather buy a phone of N200k or own a car but will refuse to pay their rents or their debts. They will prefer to quarrel with their landlord and please their girlfriends. They expect others to make up for their bad judgement. They are not poor but they are wicked. They can sit on your money and watch you die of hunger. Many Politicians and fake clergymen fall into this class.
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by spiritedtete: 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
PrecisionFx:

LMFAO, and who told u ancient Egypt didn't have cranes? Do u think a crane must be a machine built with metals, possess an engine and use Gasoline or diesel? Think again.

""no one earth in this generation as the answers""

Stop typing this nonsense. Man now knows every single detail about how the pyramid was built...we've had time to study it completely.

Google search... everything was speculated. .. time after time becomes non factual. Take my assertion anywhere. No one has the complete story. I say no more!...

Nb: i didnt just listened... i have been at least to one of the locations
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Sniper101(m): 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
Chai...
Ludicrous comments everywhere cry

some moroñs on this platform, on a bid for it to just be say dem too follow others drop comments, they virtually end up saying balderdash

HOW can a full blooded African not believe that witches and wizards do exist undecided

Even most Britons & Americans do believe that juju, otherwise known as "voodoo" is real.

Use Google, check the history & origin of that movie titled "The Nun" ...you'll be convinced that since time immemorial, spirits, witches & wizards have been in play. Sometimes, in plain sight.

Plus, the Bible itself confirmed the existence of witches. Exodus 22:18

And about the actual question here...

I'll say, NO!
Every "adult" who's a witch or a wizard is 'always' self aware of the fact. Anything else, is denial.

With that said, I'll conclude by saying that "in most cases, it's usually a child who is seldom aware that she or he is a witch or a wizard.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by jom28gy(m): 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
some can be used as a medium witch crafting, without their notice, until they grow to maturity in Job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by aloyin(m): 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
Emily22:
No genuine info cuz no course for witch craft .

All I can say is witch na witch

Unaware ke ....it's only possible in Bollywood and vampires diary.

But in this country,u ll know for sure...

Please can someone difference between OGBANJE, EMERE,. EBORA, AJE ,OSHO, angry grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin
YES! There is little different. OGBANJE and EMERE mean the samething. OGBANJE is Igbo language while EMERE is Yoruba language. AJE(female) and OSHO(male). EBORA is GOD creation lives in deep forest and they are varies in natures.
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
daddymummy:
I have seen instances when someone is being accused of being a witch, the person will sincerely deny being a witch.

But subsequent happenings will show he or she is the cause of some misfortunes although he or she may not seem to be aware.

Is it possible for somebody to spiritually ravage another person's life without being aware he is doing so.

Like say somebody in a family dies. In a church it is revealed that the man who causes the death is Mr A.

Mr A denies it and the denial is genuine denial.

A prayer is being said for the witch to die so that there will be no more death in the family.

Soon after the prayer, Mr A dies.

Is it possible that Mr A could have done wickedness against his family by using his spirit while his soul which has his mind is unawares.

As in, he is a witch without knowing.

This issue is more common nowadays.

Please if someone can explain this things to me, I will appreciate it.

Is there more to us than our conscious awareness?

Is there a dimension of us that is not known to us?

As is, can we be doing some things that are outside our conscious awareness.

Like i am here browsing discussing in nairaland with my conscious mind and awareness.
But in my other dimension,i am in USA helping someone to do something without being consciously aware.

In the case of a witch,he/she would be tormenting somebody in the other dimension without being consciously aware of what is going on.

Please and please, I will appreciate any genuine information on these things if you have one

It's called 'blind witchcraft' in occult terminology. I've never had a direct experience of 'blind witches', but I do know, and have interacted with a certain category of people with negative energy/disposition. Such people act as a type of sink for positive energy/enthusiasm, they neutralize the will to greater heights in other people. Psychic vampirism is a well documented phenomenon.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by paxonel(m): 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
PrecisionFx:

I get ur point in witchcraft..

Read my post again about Mary slessor
we know her as a Christian missionary and not a slave trader, where is your fact?
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by pulsa(m): 5:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
olatilldend:
Witchcraft exists. To all those denying it and calling Africans dumb, I bet you would believe it if your white masters were to tell you it does exist. Y'all can google Wicca.

@ OP, it is possible to have innate powers and not be aware, it doesn't have to be bad alone (witches et al), some can be good. I personally recall having some dejavu that was initially revealed to me as a child. The event completely played out as I saw it decades ago. So much so, I tried saying what the other person was going to say during a conversation (my dejavu was that accurate).

I am still tryna find out what other innate GOOD qualities I have! cool

I also have this stuff where I see a specific moment and experience dejavu later on of that moment, I also tend to see flashes of images of people sometimes when I close my eyes, and I have funny enough met some of those people in real life.
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by paxonel(m): 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
obentenyson:
lol... Your use of English doesn't mean you are woke or enlightened.. school was suppose to be a place of enlightenment but in truth it is a place of indoctrination.. Real education is self education not going to school.. school has its advantages but school is not a place to be considered the place of knowledge... knowledge is not taught in class room. you will have to teach your self that... we have seen uneducated graduates..
anyway!
You are right to some extent saying you teach yourself knowledge in school not allowing yourself to be influenced by some indoctrinating curriculum but the good thing about school is, it broadened your mind to think beyond the normal stethoscope and take issues objectively the way they are.
Every lecturers have their own personal opinion which may be right or wrong, but if one pick the curriculum and apply them truthfully he may end up getting better fact away from what the lecturer thinks and be better of.

That not withstanding, there are no fact that witches exist.
No scientific methodology has proven that.
The bible did not prove that.
The belief of it existence is the product of the minds of myths either from African origin or from ancient European empires who never saw the light of true education.
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by IamGracious(m): 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
[quote author=Kay25 post=82035778][/quote]
how does the transfer take place? what means or method of transfer is that? can it be averted?
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by IamGracious(m): 5:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
sylve11:

lol. those ones different from witchcraft. those ones possessed negative energy.

@ op, where do i start from? a very lenghty thing to write one. But take this from me, there are witches and its all surrounded by the crafts. cool
By the possession of negative energy, what do you mean?
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Without resorting to insulting me or giving rumored anecdotes, simply honestly answer my question to the best of your ability:

How do u know all this and why hasn’t any of them been able to demonstrate it to this guy below and win the $1 million he’s had in escrow since the 60’s, or at least kill him to teach him a lesson?
(daddymummy, perryy, mamatwiny, kingjomezy, larryking540, flier, emily22, thefacelessman, truefaith, alexola20, noblefirstlady, healthserve, sylve11 please also try to give me an honest answer to the best of your ability)

JAMES RANDI

James "The Amazing" Randi (born 1928) is a former magician and a scientific skeptic perhaps best known as a challenger of paranormal claims and pseudoscience. He is the founder of the James Randi Educational Foundation (JREF), and co-founder of the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry, originally known as the Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal.

The million-dollar challenge is a prize offered by the James Randi foundation to anyone "who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event."
It has yet to be won though there have been a vast number of attempts.

Randi started the James Randi Educational Foundation to monitor applications for the $1 million prize, and to serve as an organizing body to help promote skepticism and provide educational resources on claims of the paranormal.
The foundation was headed by James Randi for many years before he retired from its presidency.
In 1987 he exposed the Peter Popoff ministry for faking their faith healing claims. The resulting scandal drove Popoff into bankruptcy.
When challenged in 2011 Sally Morgan did not even attempt the challenge.
Sylvia Browne is the only widely known psychic who has offered to take up the challenge. Sylvia was a popular television psychic who claimed that she could communicate with the dead. On March 6, 2001, she agreed to take up the challenge.
To her dying day she did not take the challenge. Sylvia's first excuse was because she did not know how to contact Randi. That is comical: a professional psychic who speaks to dead people cannot figure out how to reach Randi. Her following excuse was that she did not want to take the challenge because Randi is a godless individual—all the more reason she should take the challenge. If the supernatural could be proven and demonstrated, and the $1,000,000 were claimed, it would be a tremendous blow to Randi and the skeptical community, and a tremendous boost to her career as a psychic. Sylvia Browne was special because she was the only professional psychic to accept Randi's challenge, though she later backed off.

“I regard Randi as a national treasure, and perhaps one of the remaining antidotes that may prevent the rotting of the American mind.”
—Arthur C. Clarke
Witchcraft, I mean the real one, has nothing to do with the Randi's theoretical psychic or paranormal concept, it is an open thing and everywhere unless you want to be deceived. I have enough confessions in my own extended family from living witches to prove this: I don't need any Randi to tell me that there are witches and wizards when I have witnessed the live shows of the testimonies of their evil works. Unless you are not an African you too know the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by brookz: 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
Just like this dude that forget to change after coming back from meeting grin grin

1 Share

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by paxonel(m): 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2019
shamecurls:

I pity you!

Pray to step on toes that will make you believe.
Believe wetin?
Mumu African beliefs?

By the way, who says you should step on people's toes?
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by TheAk(m): 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2019
helinues:
Yes

Some people are naturally gifted without them knowing consciously
do you view the occult as a tool that provides a means to an end (which can be moulded in accordance with the weilder's will) or do you see it as something inherently evil and malignant?
i want to know what you think......
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by imhere: 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
Yes. They are called blind witches. They are not conscious of it but meanwhile they still operate unknowingly. They are used for errand example, in a dream the person may be send to kill a chicken or goat or so and in the morning some close dies. Please look for Evangelist Helen Ukpabio's book or CD on witchcraft and you will understand better.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Kay25(m): 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
[quote author=IamGracious post=82040120]
how does the transfer take place? what means or method of transfer is that? can it be averted?yes it can be averted traditionalist could but the safer and reliable is salvation.in the process of transfer it could either be via soul to soul possession via the witchcraft manipulation or via d physical stuffs they are have marked out for use which u might likely be familiar with.Butusually soul to soul tie is prevalent and very likely to be unnoticeable till full manifesting of it comes out

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by placeofallure(f): 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
Youngzedd:
Mental slavery.

This people may possess psychic abilities, instead of the society to accept them and put them into good use, we label them witches and wizards.

Religion made us see those with psychic abilities as witches and wizards.

Of recent, I do watch CI, a crime channel on DStv. Many times, the police seek the help of psychics' to solve crimes. I always marvel at how they're able to do that and how accurately they do that.

Then thinking back, I remember when I was much younger,, I used to see what will happen. Most times, in the dream. At times, I may not even be sleeping but something like a trance and believe you me, it will happen the exact way I saw it. Many times when I see things in the dream or trance, I don't put mind to it. I might have even forgotten until it happens in real life. Then I'll wonder, that I've seen this scene before, then I'll remember my dream. Do you know what I did? In my little mind, this can only be witchcraft. How can a mere mortal be able to see into the future? I prayed hard against it. Really hard! It stopped. Some people said it's a gift. But nay, I don't want that kinda gift. I never knew anything about psychic anything then. Thinking back now, that could be what was playing out. Just like this OP, I was curious and asked questions if it's possible to be a witch and not know it. These things are a mystery. Can't be unravelled.
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Emily22(m): 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
aloyin:
YES! There is little different. OGBANJE and EMERE mean the samething. OGBANJE is Igbo language while EMERE is Yoruba language. AJE(female) and OSHO(male). EBORA is GOD creation lives in deep forest and they are varies in natures.

Thanks a lot....
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Kay25(m): 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
[quote author=DateMynd44 post=82028664]witches don't exist.
don't be fooledhahaha they exist than u know may u no see their manifestation before u know
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by starbuck(f): 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
To end all this arguments ....

I have realized that I am a white witch as my friend labelled undecided undecided... I have seen and experienced a lot, I have kukuma accepted myself laidat

And for those doubting about it, go to Celtic witch FB page and 111awakening on Instagram and see for yourselves..
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Neddyogu(m): 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
ct2:
If people progress makes you sad.

You are a witch

No be lie!
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Neddyogu(m): 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
placeofallure:

Of recent, I do watch CI, a crime channel on DStv. Many times, the police seek the help of psychics' to solve crimes. I always marvel at how they're able to do that and how accurately they do that.

Then thinking back, I remember when I was much younger,, I used to see what will happen. Most times, in the dream. At times, I may not even be sleeping but something like a trance and believe you me, it will happen the exact way I saw it. Many times when I see things in the dream or trance, I don't put mind to it. I might have even forgotten until it happens in real life. Then I'll wonder, that I've seen this scene before, then I'll remember my dream. Do you know what I did? In my little mind, this can only be witchcraft. How can a mere mortal be able to see into the future? I prayed hard against it. Really hard! It stopped. Some people said it's a gift. But nay, I don't want that kinda gift. I never knew anything about psychic anything then. Thinking back now, that could be what was playing out. Just like this OP, I was curious and asked questions if it's possible to be a witch and not know it. These things are a mystery. Can't be unravelled.

Twas jus déjà vu.
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Youngzedd(m): 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
placeofallure:

Your head is there. US police use psychics to track a suspect. There are some when they hold what belongs to them, the psychic will be able to tell their location. Here in Nigeria, hehehe the case is different.

It takes a lot of reading to uncover the potentials of man.

Religion has buried so many things which would have been used for a better planet.

Psychic abilities are gift from God to man. Don't forget, God created us in his own image, that simply means we are god. Religion surpressing those powers given to man is what baffles me till date.

Religion has done more harm than good. Looking at the Bible, the kicked out a lot of spirituals books which we humans can use to make lots of things manifest.

I have read to the extend that I have seen powers work and what man can really do for himself.

Imagine Astral travel they label demonic grin
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by IamGracious(m): 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
quirus:

Witchcraft, I mean the real one, has nothing to do with the Randi's theoretical psychic or paranormal concept, it is an open thing and everywhere unless you want to be deceived. I have enough confessions in my own extended family from living witches to prove this: I don't need any Randi to tell me that there are witches and wizards when I have witnessed the live shows of the testimonies of their evil works. Unless you are not an African you too know the truth.
I was once told about this(confession of witches), but I found it hard to believe. how was the witch caught, and subdued? did the person stop being a witch completely or just mellowed down shortly to begin his Witchery's activities later?
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by placeofallure(f): 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
specter:

They should be aware, but are not, cause of spiritual neglect and lack of focus. We are so busy over nothing which was the goal of technology in the first place.

The simply goal was to cause large scale distraction, and then slowly destroy. Especially the male seed which has now become an endangered specie.

Yeah! Everything that pisses against the wall has always been a problem since ancient times, and will always be till the end of time. We just have to learn to open our eyes and observe without talking.

Many people are still breathing and functional , but spiritually they are either blind, deaf, in ICU or out right dead. While, many we consider human cause we can see them physically are infact not human. They exist in an illusion. Just like magic.

There are frequencies and there are levels of vibration. And everyone has the power to summon and barnish.

Sometimes we unconsciously summon powers into existence, and we are not patient enough to barnish or we actually summon what we don't know how to barnish, thereby causing problem for everyone including ourselves.

But many are not using their powers and many don't grow because they don't pay attention.

It's all a pattern. Pay attention to the pattern. Soon you will remember things and you begin to observe the pattern and sequence of events.

Or let me put it like this, many don't know the other side of their coin, because they are more religious than spiritual. There is a load of difference. Religiousities is a veil. It's used to cover and hid loads of crappy shit.

Look at it from this angle, just imagine your pastor starts paying more attention to your spiritual growth and less attention to religiousities.

One day, you will discover hidden spiritual truth and once you do, he has little or no control over you, how will church grow and generate revenue? It's the same pattern with pharmaceuticals. All hidden truth. We are supposed to search but we are too lazy or too religious to search, ask, listen, observe and question.

To know this side of you, start spending time alone with your self. Start asking spiritual questions and seeking answers. Learn to ask and listen. Read spiritual books. The Bible is one of the best books. Some dark ancient books too cos to understand Light, you must know darkness and how it functions.

God made Light from darkness and separated both. So we all have light and darkness in everyone of us. The issue is do we know? How do we control it and self control is very key.

One should know and many don't know cos they are like a drunkard who is always high and seldom pays attention to what he does cos he is never sober to know.

Are you a Grail Movement enthusiast? You sound like a friend of mine who is one. Everything you said up there is kinda scary shocked shocked
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by placeofallure(f): 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
Neddyogu:

Twas jus déjà vu.
Nothing spiritual shey?
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
paxonel:
we know her as a Christian missionary and not a slave trader, where is your fact?

She is a slave trader, Just like the other British people.

No need to show u proof, Cuz u can't show me any proof on how Mary Slessor stopped killing of twins in the whole of Africa cheesy
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
spiritedtete:

Google search... everything was speculated. .. time after time becomes non factual. Take my assertion anywhere. No one has the complete story. I say no more!...

Nb: i didnt just listened... i have been at least to one of the locations

THERE IS NO MYSTERY AS REGARDS THE CONSTRUCTION OF THR EGYPTIAN N NUBIAN PYRAMIDS.

ITS ALL PLAIN PHYSICS N ENGINEERING
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by id911(m): 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2019
Youngzedd:

Your head is there. US police use psychics to track a suspect. There are some when they hold what belongs to them, the psychic will be able to tell their location. Here in Nigeria, hehehe the case is different.

It takes a lot of reading to uncover the potentials of man.

Religion has buried so many things which would have been used for a better planet.

Psychic abilities are gift from God to man. Don't forget, God created us in his own image, that simply means we are god. Religion surpressing those powers given to man is what baffles me till date.

Religion has done more harm than good. Looking at the Bible, the kicked out a lot of spirituals books which we humans can use to make lots of things manifest.

I have read to the extend that I have seen powers work and what man can really do for himself.

Imagine Astral travel they label demonic grin

I'm a Christian but I do believe the way Africans and Nigerians take religion is really suppressing a lot of things, sorry to say this. Personally, I need spiritual books or genuine advice or direction on how to wade off setback and negativity on my way and ultimately reach my potentials. Any recommendations?
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by butterfly777(m): 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2019
@daddymummy, someone can be a witch without knowing it. But they will have experiences that will point to the fact by their ignorance keeps them into the dark, until they know for sure.
This is an example of of it happens.
1. Children are easily initiated because they do not know yet what is normal in life and what is abnormal. When they see things that connote witchcraft membership, they just flow along thinking it is part of life. It often takes time before they really understand why they are into.

2. Some children my not really cooperate after initiation. Maybe they are living with praying people or some other reasons. They become a kind of problem to the coven and themselves. These people are made to forget their witch activities e.g meeting, eating, etc. They will be made to forget their dreams. These are the ones who grow up, not knowing that they are witches. Such witches do not do much destruction like the concious active witches, but they often suffer in the hands of fellow witches.
3. Some adults may also be initiated and not know it, but adults easily seek help when they notice bad dreams and problems in their lives and it may be revealed to them that they are witches.

If anybody experiences any of the following, the person should suspect himself of being a member of the air Force without knowing it:

1. Eating meat, fried or cooked, in the dream.
2. Drinking malt/coke etc in the dream.
3. Collecting meat in the dream.
4. Being in a party in the dream and doing the above.
5. Dreaming of being in the company of friends often.
6. Seeing yourself with others by the stream.
7. Often forgetting your dreams.
8. Seeing people dancing and looking on or joining them.
They are not so obvious clues. If you experience 4 or 5 of the above, pls investigate yourself. Maybe you belong, maybe you don't. They are just strong clues.

Other more obvious signs someone is a witch are:
1. If you have a taboo, as in a food you must not eat or a part of your body people should not touch etc.
2. Your parents cook and share food on your behalf. They may do it on your behalf. You may also observe that that the birthday party your parents throw for you has some unclear undertone to it. They may be giving your "mates" your dues.
3. A prophet has said that you are a witch or you have "mates" or a group.

Just examine your dreamlife well. Clues will likely be there.
Deliverance is the solution. Stay free. Stay blessed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tithes, Offerings And First Fruits - Do They Apply To Us As Christians? / Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k / Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.