Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,521 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) (58702 Views)

Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match / Simona Halep Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 Wimbledon (Photos) / Naomi Osaka Defeats Serena Williams To Win US Open Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by hakinze00(m): 11:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by Offpoint: 11:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
g
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by Goke7: 11:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
yinkus6750:
Serena should stop allowing young girls to be using her to shine when it matters most.
Age and motherhood is telling on her.
She has made her name , she should quietly retire and quit while the ovation is still loud.
Same for Fed too.

you know how much she still earns playing tennis? diapers and baby food expenses nko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by ken6488(m): 11:53pm On Sep 07, 2019
Edoloaded:
At 19 i was writing Jamb
cheesy cheesy
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by TempleHouse: 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2019
The DNA of Black People will not allow them to quit when the ovation is loud, and thus the reasons why Serena will continue to lose in the final of every Tennis Grand Slam.
I've encouraged my 10 yrs old daughter to keep training to meet Serena in the final in 2027 God's willing. ,
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by luminouz(m): 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2019
yinkus6750:
Serena should stop allowing young girls to be using her to shine when it matters most.
Age and motherhood is telling on her.
She has made her name , she should quietly retire and quit while the ovation is still loud.
Same for Fed too.
Then you know nothing!
Even geniuses have bad runs but a true champion never quits in face of adversity,that's what makes them extra special. Serena,Federer and even C.Ronaldo.

She is chasing a dream,to be the best women gram slam title holder. She reached the finals in 3 of the 4 slams, that's to tell you her zeal and drive to win. She is still very good. Though she lost,but she would win again, trust me. Next year is Serena's year. Bookmark this quote and see if it doesn't come true next year

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
What a very beautiful girl with a smart brain and fast hands not all these liability parading themselves along our roads at night and crowding instagram during the day as slay nonsense. Tufiakwa! #Spits
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by luminouz(m): 11:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
TempleHouse:
The DNA of Black People will not allow them to quit when the ovation is loud, and thus the reasons why Serena will continue to lose in the final of every Tennis Grand Slam.
I've encouraged my 10 yrs old daughter to keep training to meet Serena in the final in 2027 God's willing. ,

Such a dross comment from an unimaginative soul. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by luminouz(m): 11:59pm On Sep 07, 2019
martineverest:
those shouting'retire' ,where is Roger Federer??

watch how haters and racists will say she should retire,while they cheerlead Federer

Serena lost her firing power since she gave birth
Seems so...those extra oestrogens,progesterones and endorphins she had been using before childbirth seem depleted. She still has drive but lacks the cutting,merciless,ruthless,laser-focused mindset to win. She will get it back,I promise you

1 Like

Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by Emereze360(m): 12:03am On Sep 08, 2019
good evening my fellow nairalanders,my lecturer gave me a 10page assignment to write on "DISCUSS THE VIEW THAT PEOPLE OF NIGERIA NEVER LIVED IN SPLENDID ISOLATION FROM ONE ANOTHER EVEN BEFORE THE COLONIAL RULE " Pls am confuse on how to start it ,ur kindled suggestions will be needed (its my continuous Assessment worth 40%) pls help a brother
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by TempleHouse: 12:06am On Sep 08, 2019
luminouz:

Seems so...those extra oestrogens,progesterones and endorphins she had been using before childbirth seem depleted. She still has drive but lacks the cutting,merciless,ruthless,laser-focused mindset to win. She will get it back,I promise you
Ditto for Roger Federer too. !
They ought to retire and become a Pundit analysing tennis matches and still making money, but their greediness and hope to beat records had gone to their medulla obloganta and couldn't see reason to quit now to avoid quarterly humiliation.
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 08, 2019
Edoloaded:
At 19 i was writing Jamb

bad country..

meanwhile madam pack ur Sienna and make small KIA pincato no crush u again
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by yesloaded: 12:07am On Sep 08, 2019
Subduer:
Congratulations to Bianca, the new champ. I've been Serena's fan for more than a decade.

Same here but I wish this woman can just retire, there's time for everything
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 08, 2019
Serena will come back stronger...

She is a Champion.. Champions never quit!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 08, 2019
logon599:
Congrats to the new champ. Serena has had a legendary run though. Hats off to her
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by greatermeme: 12:11am On Sep 08, 2019
caringheart:
They are both winners.
Continue fooling yourself! No victor, no vanquished! When we know that a victor emerged!
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by TempleHouse: 12:11am On Sep 08, 2019
Emereze360:
good evening my fellow nairalanders,my lecturer gave me a 10page assignment to write on "DISCUSS THE VIEW THAT PEOPLE OF NIGERIA NEVER LIVED IN SPLENDID ISOLATION FROM ONE ANOTHER EVEN BEFORE THE COLONIAL RULE " Pls am confuse on how to start it ,ur kindled suggestions will be needed (its my continuous Assessment worth 40%) pls help a brother
Go to the library to access the neccessary materials and stop wasting your time in Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by Agugbadin: 12:14am On Sep 08, 2019
Serena can retire from now
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by benratigan3(m): 12:15am On Sep 08, 2019
wonlasewonimi:
Did she take any picture with Drake?
she once dated ( fuccked) him
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by Shaggap: 12:19am On Sep 08, 2019
Emereze360:
forget joor las las school na scam for this country
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by bjbjbj: 12:29am On Sep 08, 2019
Madam time for retirement before children come dey used you make name.
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by asmovic(m): 12:29am On Sep 08, 2019
mysportdab:
19-year-old Bianca Andreescu has shocked the tennis world by defeating Serena Williams 6-3, 7-5 in the 2019 US Open Final, MySportDab reports.

Andreescu has become the first woman from Canada to win a Grand Slam after producing a stunning performance to beat Serena Williams in the US Open final.

Andreescu, playing in her first Major final, was gifted the ideal start after Williams double-faulted to drop serve and the 19-year-old was nerveless as she stayed in control and won the opening set 6-3.

In the second set, Andreescu's level elevated even higher as she ruthlessly took advantage of a poor Williams serving day and served for the match at 5-2.

Williams hit back in stunning fashion to level the set at 5-5 but when serving to stay in the match, Andreescu found her form again and on her third championship, she cracked a forehand return for a winner to create history on Arthur Ashe Stadium.

Watch Video;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/09/omg-19-yr-old-bianca-andreescu-defeats.html

Serena should have left when the ovation was loud.
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by AfroKnight: 12:30am On Sep 08, 2019
sad

I wish she retired just before this spectacular decline, like a couple of years ago.

Serena is still the GOAT. It would take a while to beat her records.
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by raphy(m): 12:30am On Sep 08, 2019
let her retire she has had enough her face looks like man Now n she has money....
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:30am On Sep 08, 2019
drips8:
Serena Williams just lost to another teenager

Her body is already giving subtle warnings

She's had a great run tho

She made too many mistakes in her serves, definitely a lack of concentration and alertness. Bianca was hungry and stole it without mercy.
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by grandstar(m): 12:30am On Sep 08, 2019
I'm waiting anxiously for the day she will be the female tennis player with the most Grand Slams. See wetin pikin cos!

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by NaijaDonCast(m): 12:31am On Sep 08, 2019
Are the Williams sisters off their prime? SERENA getting beaten back to back to back to back in Grandslam finals by different Teenagers, Kerber, Osaka to Halep to Bianca....
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:36am On Sep 08, 2019
fernandez1:
Iya should just retire jejely

Don't mind her cool
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 12:41am On Sep 08, 2019
martineverest:
those shouting'retire' ,where is Roger Federer??

watch how haters and racists will say she should retire,while they cheerlead Federer

Serena lost her firing power since she gave birth
she gave birth?
thought she's unmarried?
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by Yankee101: 12:41am On Sep 08, 2019
After you have a baby your body is never the same

1 Like

Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 12:41am On Sep 08, 2019
wonlasewonimi:
Did she take any picture with Drake?
lol that Drake curse still dey active?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AFCON 2019: Nigeria Gets Medals, Fans Celebrate 3rd Place (Photos) / Manchester City Offers Messi A Bumper €750m - 5 Years Contract / Arsenal Fans Confront Coach Mikel Arteta After Chelsea Loss (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.