Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) (58715 Views)

Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match / Simona Halep Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 Wimbledon (Photos) / Naomi Osaka Defeats Serena Williams To Win US Open Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by Odunolumide(m): 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
glink2015:

It's because you grew up in a village....

At 19 some students are graduating

U mean Nigeria as a village abi?
Cos last time i checked maybe just 1% of total graduates in Nigeria graduate at age 19.
How old were you were you graduated?
How many 19 year old graduated in your dept?
Except if you study abroad then you must be lieing
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by Loveskid(m): 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
Good riddance to bad rubbish undecided
Can't she jejely retire
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
mysportdab:
19-year-old Bianca Andreescu has shocked the tennis world by defeating Serena Williams 6-3, 7-5 in the 2019 US Open Final, MySportDab reports.

Andreescu has become the first woman from Canada to win a Grand Slam after producing a stunning performance to beat Serena Williams in the US Open final.

Andreescu, playing in her first Major final, was gifted the ideal start after Williams double-faulted to drop serve and the 19-year-old was nerveless as she stayed in control and won the opening set 6-3.

In the second set, Andreescu's level elevated even higher as she ruthlessly took advantage of a poor Williams serving day and served for the match at 5-2.

Williams hit back in stunning fashion to level the set at 5-5 but when serving to stay in the match, Andreescu found her form again and on her third championship, she cracked a forehand return for a winner to create history on Arthur Ashe Stadium.

Watch Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wwfjS6DFxQ

https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/09/omg-19-yr-old-bianca-andreescu-defeats.html

People who play tennis usually have thick thighs...
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2019
vickobon:

You mean Margaret Court!
Yeah court actually lol
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2019
smeag0l:
This has been the only sensible comment here do far. All those calling for her to retire know nothing. This is the greatest woman in the sport and the best female tennis player of all time and the stats still speak for itself till today. Why would you ask someone who has made 3 of the last 5 grand slam finals to retire?She has just been unlucky to meet players who were exceptionally dogged in those three finals and I believe she'll win one or two more slamsif she focuses on the slams and on masters 1000 tournaments only in 2020.
. Thx bro.You are on 100% spot on why should she quit now when a 37yr old roger hasn’t even retired she’s been very consistent still 3 finals this year alone!

1 Like

Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by Youngtekkey(m): 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ogaemmy:
Selena time don reach to hang boot.
You mean Selena Gomez
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by afroxyz: 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2019
Edoloaded:
At 19 i was writing Jamb

A very very deep statement for those who know how to reason
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by grandstar(m): 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
Grandlord:
I dey tell you, and she no even plan am o!

I'm happy for her and at the same time crying. I'm sure there are many who don't want her to achieve the title of the m ost Grand Slams. Enemies plenty!

1 Like

Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by grandstar(m): 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
Lamanii22:

People who play tennis usually have thick thighs...

I fear her thighs when she no be Michael Essien

1 Like

Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by themanderon: 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2019
Serena is seriously washing up.
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
Odunolumide:

U mean Nigeria as a village abi?
Cos last time i checked maybe just 1% of total graduates in Nigeria graduate at age 19.
How old were you were you graduated?
How many 19 year old graduated in your dept?
Except if you study abroad then you must be lieing

Read the post very well before your derail my mention...it's important to critically read and understand comments before you react....
Re: Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) by Odunolumide(m): 10:06am On Sep 09, 2019
glink2015:

Read the post very well before your derail my mention...it's important to critically read and understand comments before you react....

f

and its important you dont always condemn people ,learn to encourage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Manchester City Offers Messi A Bumper €750m - 5 Years Contract / Arsenal Fans Confront Coach Mikel Arteta After Chelsea Loss (Photos) / Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.