Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) (42844 Views)

Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel 'With Her Eyes Gouged Out' (Graphic) / Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) / Man Hacks His Friend To Death, Arrested After Stealing His Money.Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) by nwamabo247(m): 8:25am On Sep 08, 2019
eyaa sorry for him
Re: Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) by Mekanus(m): 8:26am On Sep 08, 2019
Op your English sef wan Pierce my own eye join

1 Like

Re: Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) by Humbleiyke: 8:27am On Sep 08, 2019
chiiraq802:
Nick Fury of AVENGERS shocked
What a striking resemblance
Re: Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) by Sultannayef: 8:30am On Sep 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The man whose eye was pierced is obviously not just a peace loving man but also a fool.
Was he asleep when his eye was being plucked?

You are a nuisance. Must you always comment
Re: Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:32am On Sep 08, 2019
I still blame Buhari for this shit undecided
Re: Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) by descartes400: 8:33am On Sep 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The man whose eye was pierced is obviously not just a peace loving man but also a fool.

What are you talking about man?

Haven't you be slapped or hit with an object before?

Were you asleep when that happened?

Aah!!
Na NwaAmaikpe I dey yarn with self angry
Re: Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) by WriterX(m): 8:34am On Sep 08, 2019
sirusX:

Really!! They just had to use eye witness

But wait ooo...how does one respond to treatment? Cz the eye has to be replaced

The attacker’s eye can be a good substitute if they are looking for donors

they just had to put that in *spits* imagine the impunity
Re: Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) by achiever1991: 8:37am On Sep 08, 2019
Edo people shaaa
Re: Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) by Ritchiee: 8:39am On Sep 08, 2019
Ibile77:
Wishing him quick recovery but he should have known the type of debtor he was dealing with and when the man became violent, no one would have told him to take to his heels!!!
Like. smart Ojukwu grin
Re: Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) by selemo: 8:40am On Sep 08, 2019
Blacks are naturally evil... angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) by Kelubia14: 8:45am On Sep 08, 2019
This man still dey Ekpoma.....I know am long ago.sorry bro
Re: Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:52am On Sep 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You have always been a very unreasonable person

Think with Ur brain mista
Re: Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:53am On Sep 08, 2019
achiever1991:
Edo people shaaa
Where do you come from Bros?
Re: Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) by West2019(m): 8:54am On Sep 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

why are you talking lyk a fool.
Re: Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) by renewable1(m): 8:59am On Sep 08, 2019
God help us

Ain't you tired of using generator and the cost of fueling and maintaining it?
With as low as #135,000 we can setup a 1kva solar power system that guarantees at least 12hours daily power supply.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 8:59am On Sep 08, 2019
chiiraq802:
You have a good eye
Re: Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) by deltateam: 9:09am On Sep 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) by yaki84: 9:26am On Sep 08, 2019
Busy001:
A man reported lost one of his eyes yesterday, 6th of September, 2019 in Ekpoma in Edo state When a man named Dr Ken whom he lent some amount of money after pierced his eye he asked the named Dr Ken , a trado-medical practitioner to pay him his money.

This is man’s inhumanity to man; said the source that spoke with News9naija on eye witness account. He stated that the man is whose eye was pierced is a peace loving man.

He is currently responding to treatment.

https://www.news9naija.com.ng/2019/09/07/mans-eyes-gouged-out-for-asking-for-his-money-in-edo/
Una English needs a minute silence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) by sylve11: 9:37am On Sep 08, 2019
tunjijones:
I don't even understand the write-up.

i confused pass you, honestly. cool

1 Like

Re: Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 10:02am On Sep 08, 2019
I'm trying to understand the story.

1 Like

Re: Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) by J4JUVENTUS(m): 10:40am On Sep 08, 2019
I know that man for ekp that year.. Akure park for market square... Chai..
Re: Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) by Cockyguy11: 10:55am On Sep 08, 2019
chiiraq802:

Waka grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) by Bbbwings: 11:29am On Sep 08, 2019
chiiraq802:
Wrey
grin cheesy

Re: Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) by edoboss1234: 11:49am On Sep 08, 2019
E be like say na that eye e take dey sin nai make them remove am foram
Re: Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) by 0temSapien: 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
sylve11:

i confused pass you, honestly. cool
And I'm the 'confusest' person here. I don't even know whose eye was blinded, the debtor's or the lender's.
Re: Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) by jimoholuyemi3(m): 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2019
I'm really anygry

Re: Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) by Bewiseedet(m): 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ishie. Must u confront or fight just because u want ur money?
Re: Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) by Raphkriz(m): 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
Busy001:
A man reported lost one of his eyes yesterday, 6th of September, 2019 in Ekpoma in Edo state When a man named Dr Ken whom he lent some amount of money after pierced his eye he asked the named Dr Ken , a trado-medical practitioner to pay him his money.

This is man’s inhumanity to man; said the source that spoke with News9naija on eye witness account. He stated that the man is whose eye was pierced is a peace loving man.

https://www.news9naija.com.ng/2019/09/07/mans-eyes-gouged-out-for-asking-for-his-money-in-edo/
I no understand wetin OP talk una grammar eh get as e be
Re: Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) by frozen70(f): 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
Busy001:

Pls work on your English grammar, this is not a typo error but wrong English words arrangements
Re: Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) by Raylight2(m): 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

please go through again and check where the word 'plucked' was used. if you couldn't find it actually, tell me how many seconds it takes to pierce something so fragile like an eye?
Re: Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) by banji1(m): 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
Probably regretting his actions and thinking a million ways he could have approached the issue and avoid this incident. Well, next time someone will describe him in his neighborhood its going to be "that one-eyed man" henceforth.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) by paix(m): 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
sirusX:

Really!! They just had to use eye witness

But wait ooo...how does one respond to treatment? Cz the eye has to be replaced

The attacker’s eye can be a good substitute if they are looking for donors
What if the attacker's eye is the OKORO type (goggly).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife / The Latest Swindling Technique / Gunmen Kill Businesswoman Serifat Adisa, 2 Children In Oyo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.