Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Haulage Company Urgently Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Haulage Company Urgently Needed (540 Views)

Can Someone Tell Me Haulage Company I Can Lease My Trucks To And Earning Monthly / Reliable Haulage Company Needed / LPO Financing - Tyre Supplies To Reputable Haulage Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haulage Company Urgently Needed by lovedappie: 11:31pm On Sep 07, 2019
A friend of mine has contract with a company in Lagos to supply trucks to move their goods (both raw materials and products) from Lagos to various cities in Nigeria.

A registered haulage company with fleets of trucks is urgently needed to partner with

1 Like

Re: Haulage Company Urgently Needed by omeja(m): 12:19am On Sep 08, 2019
Kindly get in touch for your haulage needs www.haulageexchange.ng
Re: Haulage Company Urgently Needed by OAUTemitayo: 3:25am On Sep 08, 2019
Hello, I sent you a DM. Kindly reply.
Re: Haulage Company Urgently Needed by lovedappie: 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
@OATemitayo, I have seen it and replied you, check your email address
Re: Haulage Company Urgently Needed by Supernatural19: 11:05am On Sep 09, 2019
We havĂȘ fleet Of trailer for HAULAGE
Pls send your request to eseleborjp@gmail.com
Re: Haulage Company Urgently Needed by yincah38: 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
lovedappie:
A friend of mine has contract with a company in Lagos to supply trucks to move their goods (both raw materials and products) from Lagos to various cities in Nigeria.

A registered haulage company with fleets of trucks is urgently needed to partner with

Can send me your number... Work with an haulage company

(1) (Reply)

Fundamental Requirments To Get Started In Poultry Business In Nigeria (2020) / Package Delivery Problems: Shop & Ship From UK |& USA With Ishop / Receive Your Funds In Naira From Online Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.