Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

BBNaija: Omashola Feels Hot And Tipsy As He Tried To Romance Venita (Photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Omashola Feels Hot And Tipsy As He Tried To Romance Venita (Photos) (1234 Views)

BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party / BBNaija: Omashola Squeezes Mercy's Butt At The Party (Photos) / BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Omashola Feels Hot And Tipsy As He Tried To Romance Venita (Photos) by Victory4322: 12:03am On Sep 08, 2019
After the Big Brother Saturday house party, some of the housemates got drunk and restless in the house. Omashola was one of them as he got really tipsy and Hot.

When Venita was trying to settle her little misunderstanding with Mercy, Omashola on the other hand who has gotten really tipsy and very hard was slowly loosing control and could almost not resist touching Venita.

Venita who seemed completely uninterested and unable to help a brother can be clearly heard telling Omashola to stop.

Watch the video
https://twitter.com/iizzyypp/status/1170470552043212805

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/bbnaija-omashola-feels-hot-and-tipsy-as-he-tried-to-romance-venita/
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Feels Hot And Tipsy As He Tried To Romance Venita (Photos) by Victory4322: 12:03am On Sep 08, 2019
Watch the full video HERE

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Feels Hot And Tipsy As He Tried To Romance Venita (Photos) by raphy(m): 12:32am On Sep 08, 2019
I think say na only me see tht d1ck
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Feels Hot And Tipsy As He Tried To Romance Venita (Photos) by Victory4322: 12:36am On Sep 08, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Feels Hot And Tipsy As He Tried To Romance Venita (Photos) by mrmannothot: 2:55am On Sep 08, 2019
Hey nairalanders sorry to bother u guys but please a brother is in need and is sincerely pleading for help

i need someone to please help me with the sum of two thousand naira, i will pay back if required to by the twentieth of this month.......pls help a fellow in need if u can

and pls if u can't i also appreciate......don't quote me back pls if u can't help me it would be useless wasting ur precious time on me

happy Sunday to u all.
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Feels Hot And Tipsy As He Tried To Romance Venita (Photos) by celebgistz2: 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Kids Say The Darndest Things Complete TV Series 480p Download / VIDEO: Junior Pope Survives Death Again / Bba Update: Karen Igho Calls Confidence A B***h [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.