Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking (61992 Views)

Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking / BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni / BBNaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by sylve11: 10:06am On Sep 08, 2019
why this babe open mouth like babe wey dem shook gbola inside her yans..h? undecided cool

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by cathodekazim: 10:09am On Sep 08, 2019
No way an employed person will have time for this show unless you are a ghost worker

No CEO will leave his business while watching this immoral and nonsense show

I've come to a conclusion that bbn fans are ...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by Sonfethopia: 10:10am On Sep 08, 2019
Kolterdata:
Sad

Fraudster
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by Sonfethopia: 10:11am On Sep 08, 2019
cathodekazim:
No way an employed person will have time for this show unless you are a ghost worker

No CEO will leave his business while watching this immoral and nonsense show

I've come to a conclusion that bbn fans are ...

b

Which CEO comes to nairaland to type . men no WORk for d country we r all jobless.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by keryj(f): 10:18am On Sep 08, 2019
Hi guys, please help my bestie get votes by clicking the like button through the link below.

Please let's help her hustle, na beg I dey

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2EU_u_BOyK/?igshid=ujwvwtn49f48
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by endeavor(m): 10:19am On Sep 08, 2019
ujnooplmn:
Video Of Man Who Caught Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Inside Toilet

This is believed to be leaked by the guys who banged in the toilet

Download&Watch the video Of Her Here

Are you not the same one that caught your landlord on top of your mum because of rent?
Ewu
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by NiyiLAGOS: 10:21am On Sep 08, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Frodd was correct and I was impressed he was Igboman enough to call Khafi a 'tatafo' to her face.

She keeps twisting people's words exonerating herself in the process like she did with Jackye's view on Tacha's beads.
Now she's made Venita appear the bad person when she shared the same opinion on Mercy suggesting punishments to Biggie.

You can't keep making yourself seem a saint and painting others as bad.
That's both cowardice and being two-faced.
It is also pure treachery and being a traitor.
Well, why am I not surprised....it's in her.

While bravery is genetically in Frodd and Mercy who challenged Venita with Khafi's gossip while Diane went mute.

Chief, will it make sense if something happens like these from an igbo person and anyone write that it is in your blood. When it is your turn you start saying that is how Nija people are. Why don't you stop the tribal nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by yeyeosoronga: 10:22am On Sep 08, 2019
Stop watching South Adrican affiliated Big Brother. The more you watch, the more you generate income for them which they in turn send to their xenophobic country to feed their xenophobic brothers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 08, 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by chiedozie198100: 10:27am On Sep 08, 2019
what do you expect from an afonja londoner?
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by milkyworld(m): 10:28am On Sep 08, 2019
Wawu!
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by DevilhimseIf: 10:28am On Sep 08, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

At least, thank God, you now have more important things to do with your life unlike in the past when you spend your whole fxking life on NL. That's pathetic.
You now post once in a while, that's better. Though you've not added much sense. You're still full of shiit as you've always been, compound mixture of sense and senselessness.
All the same, thank God for your life, unlike before you no longer roam aimlessly on NL all the days of your life, like an hyper mad fellow roaming the streets.
[/s]
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by Mercy2006(f): 10:32am On Sep 08, 2019
NiyiLAGOS:
[color=#006600][/color]

Chief, will it make sense if something happens like these from an igbo person and anyone write that it is in your blood. When it is your turn you start saying that is how Nija people are. Why don't you stop the tribal nonsense.
At least I now understand why NwaAmaikpe behaves the way he does.At times where you come from has a very large influence on your character.
By the way,all the housemates except Mike and prolly Cindy have been two-faced at one time or the other,so let everyone chill.
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 08, 2019
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by DevilhimseIf: 10:34am On Sep 08, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

Bitxh. You're yet to strike out all what I posted yesterday.

I guess your 10mb finihsed. You feeble minded lazy piece of shiit, can't keep to your blatant bluffs. Small time now, you will start calling on all the mods of NL.
[/s]
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by toyinjimoh(m): 10:37am On Sep 08, 2019
mercy and Diane are 3 faces then they can gossip in Africa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 08, 2019
There business

We open verified WeChat and Alipay Wallet
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by SpaceTour: 10:39am On Sep 08, 2019
TeamfFrodd

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by Zoroaster: 10:47am On Sep 08, 2019
SpaceTour:
TeamfFrodd
correct guy
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 08, 2019
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by Delaw00(m): 10:53am On Sep 08, 2019
I know 2 face i dey straight forward too:p
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by MiaB(f): 10:57am On Sep 08, 2019
she's going home tonight
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by DevilhimseIf: 10:58am On Sep 08, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

grin grin grin Mudafxker
[/s]
mind your language boy
remember we have rules on nairaland
last warning cool
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by evasunny06(m): 11:00am On Sep 08, 2019
Am tired of dis BBN wahala
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by 3RNEST(m): 11:02am On Sep 08, 2019
evasunny06:
Am tired of dis BBN wahala
Double Wahala Season not Pepper Dem grin
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 08, 2019
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by DevilhimseIf: 11:21am On Sep 08, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

I thought you wanted to show yourself initially, threatened me.

But now, you're the one calling on the mods. You reported me yesterday, but here am I again.
Let me just free you before you start crying and calling on mods to save your weak feable low budget self.
[/s]
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by annaelechukwu: 11:22am On Sep 08, 2019
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by slowice(m): 11:22am On Sep 08, 2019
Passionate888:
Man Like Mike...

Is Mike of a man....
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by Mercy2006(f): 11:29am On Sep 08, 2019
Na wa o.
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking by RemiOAjayi: 11:38am On Sep 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Frodd was correct and I was impressed he was Igboman enough to call Khafi a 'tatafo' to her face.

She keeps twisting people's words exonerating herself in the process like she did with Jackye's view on Tacha's beads.
Now she's made Venita appear the bad person when she shared the same opinion on Mercy suggesting punishments to Biggie.

You can't keep making yourself seem a saint and painting others as bad.
That's both cowardice and being two-faced.
It is also pure treachery and being a traitor.
Well, why am I not surprised....it's in her.

While bravery is in Frodd and Mercy who challenged Venita with Khafi's gossip while Diane went mute.

Can u listen to urself, is it Khafi responsibility to make people see Venita as a good person ? Why do u people always want someone else to bear burden for others? What had made her a two face for exonerating herself in an issue if truly she is not part of it?

Listen Khafi is more or less a white person, if they are wrong they will accept it and take responsibility for their actions but if they are not they will not take it no matter how much u want to blackmail her to it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) / BBNaija: Meet Jumoke Adoyin, Daughter Of Kwara Ex-Commissioner Of Information / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.