Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? (7147 Views)

Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? / He's Not Convinced I Love Him. / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by skydeep(f): 3:07am On Oct 28, 2010
To me it really awfull to see a full grown man cry in order to make me believe his lies. Some stupid men cry to convince a lady to make love to him. A stupid guy made a mistake by crying while wooing me. I cant help but laughing. He looks just like a baby. I want to ask you girls if you form mugu to this strategy?
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by tpia5: 3:43am On Oct 28, 2010
sounds weird and manipulative.
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by MsPotato(f): 3:59am On Oct 28, 2010
My brother cries all the time even though he is a big man with a big Ego but Im use to it. When he cries, Im convinced but if other guys cries, I would have to think about it. undecided
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by InkedNerd(f): 9:02am On Oct 28, 2010
I see nothing wrong with a man crying. I'm not saying you have to cry over every little thing but we're all human beings. Honestly, I've never seen my father cry. When my grandmother died, my sister saw him cry. That was the only time I ever heard of him shedding a tear. Because my father had to grow up so quickly due to unfortunate incidents in his life, he never really had the time time to cry. He always told me that crying won't solve anything.
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by Tinksh(f): 9:05am On Oct 28, 2010
It doesnt impress me at all! Doesnt convince me either. I dont put on the tears so it doesnt work on me, just makes me think he is pathetic. The only reason would if he is mourning or over whelmed not to convince me of lies or apology.
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 28, 2010
Just wait until you see me cry for you, even over a lil thing as punny when you happen to be the only alternative at the moment and your tryna deprive me the . . . . . .   grin
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by MOBO444(f): 9:10am On Oct 28, 2010
@ Poster before you talk of a mans tears, please just leve me alone, now i have exposed you for what you are and you can click on the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-540597.0.html
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by InkedNerd(f): 9:14am On Oct 28, 2010
REALITY101:

Just wait until you see me cry for you, even over a lil thing as punny when you happen to be the only alternative at the moment and your tryna deprive me the . . . . . .   grin

Crocodile tears tongue
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Crocodile tears tongue

At-least it's still tears,

Off topic: Hey boo remember your promise lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by InkedNerd(f): 9:20am On Oct 28, 2010
REALITY101:

At-least it's still tears,

Off topic:  Hey boo remember your promise  lipsrsealed 

Of course I remebered. I IMed you and I got no response tongue. Your virtually stood me up cry
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by kokoletz(m): 9:24am On Oct 28, 2010
Really d truth is dt men dnt cry, if u see me cry because of u jst pick race because d result will b bad.
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by babyme1(f): 9:25am On Oct 28, 2010
My boo cried once when we were getting all mushy and romantic. Gosh,i fell in love all over again and can't get the picture out of my mind. My big baby sobbing,aww kiss kiss
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Of course I remebered. I IMed you and I got no response tongue. Your virtually stood me up cry

Yes in dream land
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by Intrepid1(m): 11:50am On Oct 28, 2010
I was about to do the nasty with one girl some years back and she stopped me and asked me to prove my 'love' for her by crying, WTF I promptly started thinking about the cult boys that were harassing me and the fact that I was broke and my folks hadn't sent my allowee and I began shedding tears like a muthafucker. It was 11pm in the night and it was raining!!! what did you expect me to do
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by victorazy(m): 11:59am On Oct 28, 2010
my x-babe dont like me cry
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by Slyr0x: 12:05pm On Oct 28, 2010
Lyk rily WTF? Y would/should iCry 'cos i want toto? If she aint giving me, den f.cuk anoda will.! Buh cRiously, iDidnt cry when i heard my 110yrs old Great Grandma was dead, so y now? grin grin
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by Intrepid1(m): 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2010
Lyk rily WTF? Y would/should iCry 'cos i want toto? If she aint giving me, den f.cuk anoda will.! Buh cRiously, iDidnt cry when i heard my 110yrs old Great Grandma was dead, so y now? Grin Grin

Omo, it was 11pm at night and it was raining cats and dogs! i had a boob in my mouth and she was talking shit about crying for her? omo, na to swallow pride do the thing joo, needless to say, she was gone in a month or two,
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by Intrepid1(m): 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2010
Na breast i been talk o, dunno why the muthafucker changed to 'bosom',
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by Mygoldie(f): 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2010
@Poster, men who shed tears are not man enough. end of.
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by fab4ever: 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2010
It depends on why he is crying. But it can be tricky. A man knows a lady doesnt expect him to cry.,So he cries to make her believe. Or he may be genuinely crying. Either way make futher inquiry about the issue b4 you conclude.
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by skydeep(f): 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2010
@Mobo. Pls dude let me be.
@topic. There is always a reason for loving someone. My love Xynerise is something else.
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by DivineR: 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2010
Some men’s tears can be so annoying. That reminds me of one guy that ask for my hand in marriage long time ago, when he found out the age difference, he started shedding crocodile tears afterwards took my finger measurement for engagement ring, believe me since then I have not set my him. I keep wondering where the tears came from.

It dosen't move me
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by hbabe(f): 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2010
I am not moved by tears. Most guys use tears to manipulate and get what they want by playing on a lady's emotions.
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by MissyB3(f): 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2010
Any emotion, if it's sincere, I express it by crying [involuntarily] 95% of the time.
So, when a person cries in order to prove a point, I BELIEVE them.
I find it difficult to believe anyone can fake tears just to convince another.
Well, it's also very easy to tell when one is faking it.

Plus, who's the 12 year old kid that says men that cry are not real men? I order Mr.cork to spank your butt.
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by MrCork25: 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2010
I cry when i see puuuunny actualy, tears of joy tongue
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by fola2: 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2010
I cry too sometimes
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by Vquest(m): 1:46pm On Oct 28, 2010
Once, I was in relations with a girl, but after a few months I had developed feelings for her sister. She found out and said nothing. One night while we were about to get amorous, she grabbed my thing and twisted it; she also had sharp nails and drew blood. That's the only time I ever cried for a bitch. No self respecting should ever shed tears for a bitch; unless of course you've had some kind of extreme physical pain visited upon you. wink
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by skydeep(f): 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2010
^you deserve it. grin
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by Vquest(m): 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2010
I didn't deserve anything. All she had to say was," if you like my sister and she likes you, then you two should be together. I give you my blessings." This is a civilized world after all; and we expect people to behave accordingly.
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by MrCork25: 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2010
actualy i cry when am hungry angry
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by kok(m): 1:59pm On Oct 28, 2010
It makes no sense for a man to cry just to manipulate a girl cuz its feebly. Though I once shed tears for a girl but it was passionate cuz I couldnt make her stop crying by words. Even though it turned to out to be that I was manipulated.

so it all depends on the reason for the tears.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What A Police Officer Is Doing With This Lady (pics) / How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship / Types Of Girls To Avoid Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.