Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? (6285 Views)

Sudan: Nigerian Evacuees Get N100,000 Each, N25,000 Recharge Cards, 1.5 GB Data / Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes / Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by nkwuocha1: 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
TAO11:

Olodo!

Lagos, Ife, Owu, Oyo-Ile, Ketu (in benin republic), Ijebu-Ode, and many other ancient Yoruba city states are centuries older than many centuries older than Ibadan and Abeokuta which were founded in the 18th century.

You're obviously a renowned ignoramous.

Igboland is the dirtiest thing the world has ever witnessed. Why so cursed, ndi-igbo??

Lmao!If you don't build something as important as common toilet,why then should you refer to being clean?

It's very common to see houses in Waste land without toilets,and this has made nylon bags a rampant but useful commodity.Children' poop plates is available even in your room in cases of emergencies cheesy grin.

Have you seen the inscription in Lagos"SHIITE BUSINESS IS A SERIOUS BUSINESS".Una too like Shiit pass toilet!!! cheesy cheesy

You mentioned all this places yet till date they are glorified with waste,backwardness and riddled with abject poverty.This places are Old,DIRRTY and uncivilised till date! Infact it's a den for perverts and poverty stricken Yoruba lunatics and ritualists.

A den of witches and household wizards!!!Hope you've not been bewitched?Many Yoruba old women are blood sucking witches,they eat the foetus of their children and grand children.

Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by TAO11(f): 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:
[s][/s]

I get an before no be property.Even in education,you guys have been tagged sophisticated MORONS,lagging behind the Igbos as we speak.Little wonder we are in your State house of assembly in LAGOS.
Wake up lady,Your past glory is in Ekiti as hungry professors on farms or Dangote drivers in KABBA.

What's the essence of so much read but living in abject poverty?A slave to Fulani oligarchs?

In sports, Education,Commerce,We are just too good.Even in your so called states,Igbos have the highest number of blooming businesses.When we cough,you scamper.

You should be proud of your race of course,even monkey still dey suck him mama breast grin grin grin

Activated my insecurityYou must be high on your father's dysfunctional phallus to think I should feel that because a Yoruba sister is pained, naaa you no reach.

You built a trade Structure in the 50's and yet you hack heads off Now?? grin grin.

Your babaoloja can't do SHIIT!The biitch is just a stooge who drools when she sees Igbo money.We vat the money so as long as we pay tax, business continues.You think say Agbero go allow the biitch close down businessesAlaye,wey dey find 1k to drink Alomo and Gbojinotu, after which he f@cks Alimotu give her belle,beat her blue back and run away back to Oshogbo to share one room with his age grandmother cheesy

Go sit down jare.Omo Eko! Sufferstication ko!

I asked you to mention one structure in the east even today which can withstand a 1965 structure (which still stands till date) in Ibadan.

Yes, local igbos who lick our ass enough gets compensated for it. But if they fumble slightky, then they become relegated to cleaning the sewage. No margin of error allowed.

Did you just mention been quite successful in sports. Well the proper question to ponder should be why do you think Ebos should not be successful in anything at all except evil. Even at that the most successful football forward in the super eagles history are almost entirely Yorubas.

Education and commerce? What index did you come to this with? Lol! Did you have your education in the east? Why not? Isn't the east the best? Lol.

When we talk of business, we're not including hard drugs and human traficking etc. We're talking about businesses like that of Adebayo Ogunlesi.

Igbos do not even feature in the first 5 richest Nigerians, while Yorubas do more than once. So, what's your point? Oh I remember, you have to chestbeat as an Igbo man.

Yes, Igbos are well-known for being insecure and feeling inferior whenever they encounter a Lagosian online or even one-to-one. It gets very noticeable.

They even begin to deny my state (on my own behalf) while dead-scared to even give a hint of the south-east state they come (looking for greener pastures in Yorubaland) from.

What would make a grown up person activate such denial mode if not insecurity and inferiority? Or do you think there are other reasons?

For you guys it's like coming face to face with their long time oppressor. So the Ibo person had to deny the Lagosian's state for him/her. I often notice the trauma in their denial.

Did you say the Babaloja/Iyaloje can't do shit?

Okay, I dare your people to not sing the praise and worship of the Babalojas and Iyalojas tomorrow morning before opening shop and at C.O.B.

They surely would find themselves at Upper Iweka at 2:00 AM the next day as has been done before. grin

Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by TAO11(f): 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Lmao!If you don't build something as important as common toilet,why then should you refer to being clean?

It's very common to see houses in Waste land without toilets,and this has made nylon bags a rampant but useful commodity.Children' poop plates is available even in your room in cases of emergencies cheesy grin.

Have you seen the inscription in Lagos"SHIITE BUSINESS IS A SERIOUS BUSINESS".Una too like Shiit pass toilet!!! cheesy cheesy

You mentioned all this places yet till date they are glorified with waste,backwardness and riddled with abject poverty.This places are Old,DIRRTY and uncivilised till date! Infact it's a den for perverts and poverty stricken Yoruba lunatics and ritualists.

A den of witches and household wizards!!!Hope you've not been bewitched?Many Yoruba old women are blood sucking witches,they eat the foetus of their children and grand children.

Okay, I'm glad you didn't deny the fact that the south east is the dirties thing that ever happened to the world.

My question thus becomes: why is ndi-igbo so cursed??

Witchcraft, talking about your laughable allusion towithchcraft, the most bizarre news of alleged witchcraft has consistently come from Biafra land.

A supposedly "sane" family tortures and abandons their own kid for being a witch who is responsible for their misfortune and extreme penury.

No, the poor lad isn't responsible. The irresponsibility of biafraudians to embrace their own and put their own in order is responsible.

They'd rather choose to die attaching themselves to the Yorubas and licking our ass in Yorubaland as has been seen in the example of the ezendigbo of Akure who was flogged dirty by Yoruba kids while he screamed "Akure or death". grin

Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by nkwuocha1: 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2019
[[s]quote author=TAO11 post=82104062]

I asked you to mention one structure in the east even today which can withstand a 1965 structure (which still stands till date) in Ibadan.

Yes, local igbos who lick our ass enough gets compensated for it. But if they fumble slightky, then they become relegated to cleaning the sewage. No margin of error allowed.

Did you just mention been quite successful in sports. Well the proper question to ponder should be why do you think Ebos should not be successful in anything at all except evil. Even at that the most successful football forward in the super eagles history are almost entirely Yorubas.

Education and commerce? What index did you come to this with? Lol! Did you have your education in the east? Why not? Isn't the east the best? Lol.

When we talk of business, we're not including drug, and human traficking et all. We're talking about businesses like that of Adebayo Ogunlesi.

Igbos do not even feature in the first 5 richest Nigerians, while Yorubas do more than once. So, what's your point. Oh I remember, you have to chestbeat as an Igbo man.

Yes, Igbos are well-known for being insecure and feeling inferior whenever they encounter a Lagosian online or even one-to-one. It gets very noticeable.

They even begin to deny my state (on my own behalf) while dead-scared to even mention where in the east they come from.

What would make a grown up person activate such denial mode if not insecurity and inferiority.

For the Ibos it's like coming face to face with their oppressor. So the Ibo person had to deny the Lagosian's state for him/her.

Okay, I dare the Ibo traders to not singing the praise and worship of the Babalojas and Iyalojas tomorrow morning before opening shop and at C.O.B.

They surely would find themselves at Upper Iweka at 2:00 AM the next day as has been done before. grin[/quote][/s]

You're even confused, It's Ebo and then Ibo,and then igbos

Which worthless structure in Ibadan are you talking about?A worthless building with mediocrity?Even Whole Soyinka in one of his poems referred to it as".... scattered like broken China"...DIRRTY, uncivilised,mediocre and a complete eyesore.Ibadan should be compared to an average Shrine on the East made with mould,skulls and red earth.Low lifers see what I don't see in ibadan.

Igbos luck yoruba asses??You mean the one wey Una no dey gree wash.Hehehe!If not for important of WS by the Igbos Una for dey use advanced toilet at all.You tile you houses with Igbo tiles,your electronics is Igbo,your household appliances and electricals igbos EVEN the malaria you take are Majorly marketed by Igbos.You should be grateful,those liver destroyers your wretched brother's hawk around would have sent half of you lots to early grave.

Babaoloja/ijaloja can't do SHIIT!Who will feed several of their bast@rds undecidedKnowing fully well how your men impregnate several of your loose women,where will the money to take care of them comes from?You think they are stupid,all the noise is for EXTRA IGBO CASH AND NOTHING ELSE!We are happy to oblige,We are tired of the nuisances littered as Omo Ales disturbing our businesses.

By the way,the last pictures I posted were you able to identify your grandmother?
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by nkwuocha1: 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
TAO11:

Okay, I'm glad you didn't deny the fact that the south east is the dirties thing that ever happened to the world.

My question thus becomes: why is ndi-igbo so cursed??

Witchcraft, talking about your laughable allusion towithchcraft, the most bizarre news of alleged witchcraft has consistently come from Biafra land.

A supposedly "sane" family tortures and abandons their own kid for being a witch who is responsible for their misfortune and extreme penury.

No, the poor lad isn't responsible. The irresponsibility of biafraudians to embrace their own and put their own in order is responsible.

They'd rather choose to die attaching themselves to the Yorubas and licking our ass in Yorubaland as has been seen in the example of the ezendigbo of Akure who was flogged dirty by Yoruba kids while he screamed "Akure or death". grin

Naaa,na for SW witches dey FULL TIME!
AJEEEEE! is a common word in Yoruba land.Your mothers and grand motherd all have history of witchcraft and sorcery.They are always falling off the sky as birds or getting killed on land as Asin and cats. grin

Take a look at your films,filled with sorcery and fetishism.It depicts the life of Southwesters....Even the leader of witches and wizard in Nigeria is a Yoruba man.

Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by TAO11(f): 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:
[[s]quote author=TAO11 post=82104062]

When we talk of business, we're not including drug, and human traficking et all. We're talking about businesses like that of Adebayo Ogunlesi.

Igbos do not even feature in the first 5 richest Nigerians, while Yorubas do more than once. So, what's your point. Oh I remember, you have to chestbeat as an Igbo man.

They even begin to deny my state (on my own behalf) while dead-scared to even mention where in the east they come from.

What would make a grown up person activate such denial mode if not insecurity and inferiority.

For the Ibos it's like coming face to face with their oppressor. So the Ibo person had to deny the Lagosian's state for him/her.

Okay, I dare the Ibo traders to not singing the praise and worship of the Babalojas and Iyalojas tomorrow morning before opening shop and at C.O.B.

They surely would find themselves at Upper Iweka at 2:00 AM the next day as has been done before. grin[/s]

You're even confused, It's Ebo and then Ibo,and then igbos

Which worthless structure in Ibadan are you talking about?A worthless building with mediocrity?Even Whole Soyinka in one of his poems referred to it as".... scattered like broken China"...DIRRTY, uncivilised,mediocre and a complete eyesore.Ibadan should be compared to an average Shrine on the East made with mould,skulls and red earth.Low lifers see what I don't see in ibadan.

Igbos luck yoruba asses??You mean the one wey Una no dey gree wash.Hehehe!If not for important of WS by the Igbos Una for dey use advanced toilet at all.You tile you houses with Igbo tiles,your electronics is Igbo,your household appliances and electricals igbos EVEN the malaria you take are Majorly marketed by Igbos.You should be grateful,those liver destroyers your wretched brother's hawk around would have sent half of you lots to early grave.

Babaoloja/ijaloja can't do SHIIT!Who will feed several of their bast@rds undecidedKnowing fully well how your men impregnate several of your loose women,where will the money to take care of them comes from?You think they are stupid,all the noise is for EXTRA IGBO CASH AND NOTHING ELSE!We are happy to oblige,We are tired of the nuisances littered as Omo Ales disturbing our businesses.

By the way,the last pictures I posted were you able to identify your grandmother?

Hahaha! Bereft of comebacks as usual??

Eboe, Ebo, Igbo, or Ibo? Who gives a flying Bleep about their own slaves grin

As mediocre as you want it to seem, mention one structure in the whole of south east combined which compares in grandeur with the cocoa house ibadan!

You've been dancing around this challenge since I can remember. Oh God, who cursed ndi-igbo? ojija groundbreaking 83 skulls quickly come to mind. I weep for those souls.

Is it the same products that Dora Akunyili exposed and disgraced her own people repeatedly, you're talking of or legit Yoruba importations? I need to know which one.

I have already dared you igbo brothers to not sing the praise and worship of the Babalojas and Iyalojas tomorrow morning before opening shop and afterwards.

They dare not. You know why? Cos their greatest fear is returning to Ignoland. Shit! Who cursed ndi-igbo.

You keep avoiding my question about why you bleep your mom's pussy so hard.

Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by TAO11(f): 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Naaa,na for SW witches dey FULL TIME!
AJEEEEE! is a common word in Yoruba land.Your mothers and grand motherd all have history of witchcraft and sorcery.They are always falling off the sky as birds or getting killed on land as Asin and cats. grin

Take a look at your films,filled with sorcery and fetishism.It depicts the life of Southwesters....Even the leader of witches and wizard in Nigeria is a Yoruba man.

Anna Ringggren, the Danish lady who rescues alleged Biafra witches won't be happy about your denial here.

To her, you would be no less than a non-appreciative buff on, for all she did for your family when the witchcraft stigmatization against your mom was at it's highest.

That your mom is AMOOSU is an open secret in the SOUTH-EAST.

Even at that you, bleeped here pussy real hard that she had to confess the name of their number one leader to you since you seemingly know the identity of the number Nigerian witch or AMOOSU as the Igbos call it.

Should I take this that you're already confessing?

Bang your head on the wall, while Nollywood Yoruba rake in millions from their imaginations. grin

Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by nkwuocha1: 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
TAO11:

Hahaha! Bereft of comebacks as usual??

Eboe, Ebo, Igbo, or Ibo? Who gives a flying Bleep about their own slaves grin

As mediocre as you want it to seem, mention one structure in the whole of south east combined which compares in grandeur with the cocoa house ibadan!

You've been dancing around this challenge since I can remember. Oh God, who cursed ndi-igbo? ojija groundbreaking 83 skulls quickly come to mind. I weep for those souls.
Is it the same products that Dora Akunyili exposed and disgraced her own people repeatedly, you're talking of or legit Yoruba importations? I need to know which one.

I have already dared you igbo brothers to not sing the praise and worship of the Babalojas and Iyalojas tomorrow morning before opening shop and afterwards.

They dare not. You know why? Cos their greatest fear is returning to Ignoland. Shit! Who cursed ndi-igbo.

You keep avoiding my question about why you bleep your mom's pussy so hard.

You are the one with weak come backs.You Keep mentioning IBADAN,same Ibadan I know too well?Ibadan with the worst housing structure,only close to pit latrine?Home for ritualists , rapists and witches? Brown roof Ibadan? Should I flood this pages with Ibadan?You go cry o grin cheesy IBADAN of piss,shiit and mud houses? Ibadan with thoroughly bleached women all looking like roast plantain? grin grin

This structure you keep talking about sef,how does it improve the life of an average Yoruba man there?Even the structure we have in NNEWI Alone beat IBADAN HANDS DOWN.

Okija na only that one you sabi grin You no get mouth sef.I have been flooding here with pictures of ritualists from SW,fear dey catch you to go Google grin I bet you tried to only to see Southwest RITUALISTS EVERYWHERE grin grin grin
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by nkwuocha1: 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
[s][quote author=TAO11 post=82104895]

Anna Ringggren, the Danish lady who rescues alleged Biafra witches won't be happy about your denial here.

To her, you would an a non-appreciative buff on for all she did for your family.

That your mom is AMOOSU is an open secret in the SOUTH-EAST.

Even at that you bleeped here pussy real hard that she had to confess the name of their number one leader to you since you seemingly know the identity of the number Nigerian which or AMOOSU as the Igbos call it.

Should I take this that you're already confessing?

Bang your head on the wall, while Nollywood Yoruba rake in millions from their imaginations. grin[/quote[/s]]

Nolly wood Yoruba raking millions grin grin ;DThan the igbos?Do you mean the ladies that bleached all to look like my beautiful Igbo sisters?Or the man that steals 1Phone 1 legbegbe to join shoulders with Igbo actors? grin

Get ready o,Baba will soon browse you.By the way how many kids have you aborted for your old man?
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by TAO11(f): 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:

You are the one with weak come backs.You Keep mentioning IBADAN,same Ibadan I know too well?Ibadan with the worst housing structure,only close to pit latrine?Home for ritualists , rapists and witches? Brown roof Ibadan? Should I flood this pages with Ibadan?You go cry o grin cheesy IBADAN of piss,shiit and mud houses? Ibadan with thoroughly bleached women all looking like roast plantain? grin grin

This structure you keep talking about sef,how does it improve the life of an average Yoruba man there?Even the structure we have in NNEWI Alone beat IBADAN HANDS DOWN.

Okija na only that one you sabi grin You no get mouth sef.I have been flooding here with pictures of ritualists from SW,fear dey catch you to go Google grin I bet you tried to only to see Southwest RITUALISTS EVERYWHERE grin grin grin

You know IBADAN too well, hence my CHALLENGE to you to mention any structure which even remotely compares with the cocoa house in grandeuer.

Nat, You kept running away.

I told you about hiw ezendigbo was flogged blue and black in Akure by some children while he kept screaming "Akure or death".

You also ran!

What about Lagos, you kept attaching and you wished I wasn't a Lagosian. grin I also dare your traders not to worship their masters tomorrow morning, just as Oba Rilwan dared and thretened your elders while they dare not muster a murmur in his presence.

Mention any modern structure anywhere in Iboland which may even remotely compare in grandeur with a 1965 business complex structure in Ibadan. That's the point about the Cocao Hosue which I brought up.

You seem to be TDTL --- Too Dumb To Live.

Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by nkwuocha1: 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
TAO11:

You know IBADAN too well, hence my CHALLENGE to you to mention any structure which even remotely compares with the cocoa house in grandeuer.

Nat, You kept running away.

I told you about hiw ezendigbo was flogged blue and black in Akure by some children while he kept screaming "Akure or death".

You also ran!

What about Lagos, you kept attaching and you wished I wasn't a Lagosian. grin I also dare your traders not to worship their masters tomorrow morning, just as Oba rilwan did to your elders while they dare not muster a murmur in his presence.

Mention any modern structure in anywhere in Iboland which may even remotely compare in grandeur with a 1965 business complex structure in Ibadan. That's the point about the Cocao Hosue which I brought up.

You seem to be TDRL --- Too Dumb To Live.

Post the picture of the Cocoa structure na.Foolishness to sell Cocoa only to buy foreign products frombcocoa at exorbitant prices.Msny of Ibadan kids don't drink them,that's why they look malnourished.

Post your damn pictures here.The only structures in IBADAM is your Ancient houses with distasteful brown roofs littered with poo wrapped in old black nylons grin tongue
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by TAO11(f): 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:
Nolly wood Yoruba raking millions   ;DThan the igbos?Do you mean the ladies that bleached all to look like my beautiful Igbo sisters?Or the man that steals 1Phone 1 legbegbe to join shoulders with Igbo actors? 

Get ready o,Baba will soon browse you.By the way how many kids have you aborted for your old man?

Nollywood Yoruba rakes in million you, while you bang your head about them acting witch roles. Are they responsible for your stunted and truncated imagination?

I sure know they're not responsible for ndi-igbo's collective misery.

Where do ndi-igbo millonaires rank in the scheme of things in Nigeria?? grin

Can you type out a listing of top five richest Nigerians and let's see how many are Yoruba and how many are Igbos?

There are no Igbos dear, I'm sorry to have your heart shattered.

Lastly, your daughter from your mom got pregnant for you or your dad. So we read in the news.

Is your family keeping the baby this time or not? grin *pukes...

Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by ImperialYoruba: 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ojiofor:

They Take off from Lagos and they are coming back through the same Lagos,what's the big deal?

Its a big deal.
They take off empty and return with cargoe.

Whose cargo is it? How would the cargo get to their respective owners, or would they be abandoned in Lagos?

Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by Ojiofor: 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

Its a big deal.
They take off empty and return with cargoe.

Whose cargo is it? How would the cargo get to their respective owners?

Their point of exit should be their point of entry and you can't stop them,can you?
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by TAO11(f): 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Post the picture of the Cocoa structure na.Foolishness to sell Cocoa only to buy foreign products frombcocoa at exorbitant prices.Msny of Ibadan kids don't drink them,that's why they look malnourished.

Post your damn pictures here.The only structures in IBADAM is your Ancient houses with distasteful brown roofs littered with poo wrapped in old black nylons grin tongue

Cocoa House in Ibadan is public information, just as ndi-igbo + evil is public information.

I should not over bother about such public information

The key question remains what structure in the whole of the east can compare in grandeur with it.

Mention it, just name it. grin

Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by ImperialYoruba: 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ojiofor:

Their point of exit should be their point of entry and you can't stop them,can you?

Thats why im asking if the state will handle the logistics or if the cargo remains abandoned?

Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by nkwuocha1: 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
TAO11:

Nollywood Yoruba rakes in million you, while you bang your head about them actig which roles. Are they responsible for your stunted and truncated imagination?

I sure now they're not responsible for ndi-igbos collective misery.

Where do ndi-igbo millonaires rank in the scheme of things in Nigeria?? grin

Can you type out a listing of top five richest Nigerians and let's see how many are Yoruba and how many are Igbos?

There are no Igbos dear, I'm sorry to have your heart shattered.

Lastly, your daughter from your mom got pregnant for you or your dad. So we read in the news.

Is your family keeping the baby this time or not? grin *pukes...

Many Yoruba actors and especially actresses are very poor.The women bleach brighter than their future while the men are petty thieves and unrepentant polygamists.Just a den for perverts and low esteem bleached out smellos, nothing special.

I knowsay you don abort for your papa,keep dodging my questions.We both know the truth.You will soon be caught pants down with Baba.

Type 5 richest Nigerians?Dangote is a northern from an impoverished North,Don't be silly young woman!In Igbo land everyone is self made,we don't give a fu@ck about the government or the next billionaire.We make money and compete with it,unlike Yoruba that will allow their parents struggle for 2 cups of stone-filled local rice under hot scorching sun.

By the way post the structure in IBADAM , I'm waiting.Else if I enter Google,you won't like what I will paste here o
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2019
wowcatty:
Occupying is the only word that best describes the situation in Yorubaland.

There is nothing "one Nigeria" in 3 holding 1 down and robbing him blind. And that can't be good for anyone let alone be the best.
Repeat after me: "one Nigeria is a goal"

Cc lzaa Alhajachinyere adaibeku gmbuharii

Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by nkwuocha1: 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
TAO11:

Cocoa House in Ibadan is public information, just as ndi-igbo + evil is public information.

I should not over bother about such public information

The key question remains what structure in the whole of the east can compare in grandeur with it.

Mention it, just name it. grin

Post it now,hehehe.Post it! grin grin

Challenge me with pictures.
Or do you need Data?I know Baba and your garage boyfriends yansh you for free,but I can help wink
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by Ojiofor: 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

Thats why im asking if the state will handle the logistics or if the cargo remains abandoned?

Have they been declared officially as refugees?
Btw,every Igboman have a friend or relative in Lagos to welcome them for those that might need temporary accomodation.
This is time for you to show patriotism.You can as well acccomodate or 1 or 2 persons.You are not accommodators for mouth grin.
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by nkwuocha1: 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2019
The Cocoa house sef don cast! Almost doesn't exist with several private investments being established therein.

.....It hasn’t all been rosy at the Cocoa House as it was gutted by fire in 1985 and was renovated and reopened for use in 1992

At present, the Cocoa House is surrounded by Koko Dome, Heritage Mall, Banks, Nigerian Postal Service and other business outlets.

The building itself house offices for major firms and broadcasting outfits. The last floor accommodates the O’dua Museum and Hall of fame which was commissioned by Professor Wole Soyinka in 2013

Yoruba people and mismanagement.Rubbish! grin
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by TAO11(f): 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Post it now,hehehe.Post it! grin grin

Challenge me with pictures.
Or do you need Data?I know Baba and your garage boyfriends yansh you for free,but I can help wink

You keep contradicting yourself.

You claimed to know Ibadan very well, yet you don't know what cocoa house look like until a picture will be shown to you.

Why does this sound like Nnamdi Kanu himself talking? Contradiction and confusion, the Igbo man's trademark

You sound sex-starved. Did your mama leave you?
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by TAO11(f): 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:
The Cocoa house sef don cast! Almost doesn't exist with several private investments being established therein.

.....It hasn’t all been rosy at the Cocoa House as it was gutted by fire in 1985 and was renovated and reopened for use in 1992

At present, the Cocoa House is surrounded by Koko Dome, Heritage Mall, Banks, Nigerian Postal Service and other business outlets.

The building itself house offices for major firms and broadcasting outfits. The last floor accommodates the O’dua Museum and Hall of fame which was commissioned by Professor Wole Soyinka in 2013

Yoruba people and mismanagement.Rubbish! grin

How you do not understand a simple request is terribly baffling!

Again, Name ANY building (even modern) in the whole of south-east which may even remotely compare in GRANDEUR to a 1965 Ibadan building.

Simple request, Omo Nan has been running helter-skelter!

Is this the most competent person the whole of ndi-igbo can produce to face me? grin

Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by ImperialYoruba: 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ojiofor:

Have they been declared officially as refugees?
Btw,every Igboman have a friend or relative in Lagos to welcome them for those that might need temporary accomodation.
This is time for you to show patriotism.You can as well acccomodate or 1 or 2 persons.You are not accommodators for mouth grin.

The ones we accomodated what appreciation did we get from you...beside abuse?

Your past will dictate our response to you now that you are in need.

Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by TAO11(f): 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Many Yoruba actors and especially actresses are very poor.The women bleach brighter than their future while the men are petty thieves and unrepentant polygamists.Just a den for perverts and low esteem bleached out smellos, nothing special.

I knowsay you don abort for your papa,keep dodging my questions.We both know the truth.You will soon be caught pants down with Baba.

Type 5 richest Nigerians?Dangote is a northern from an impoverished North,Don't be silly young woman!In Igbo land everyone is self made,we don't give a fu@ck about the government or the next billionaire.We make money and compete with it,unlike Yoruba that will allow their parents struggle for 2 cups of stone-filled local rice under hot scorching sun.

By the way post the structure in IBADAM , I'm waiting.Else if I enter Google,you won't like what I will paste here o

Name the top-five RICHEST Nigerains.

Omo nna named one and kept mute. Fuel finish! grin He knows very well what disgrace he would bring upon himself if he dares continue.

No Ibo man is that rich to compete with the Yorubas, if you think otherwise then name the top-five richest Nigerians. grin I bet you won't

Like I have noted, you seem sex-starved. Did your mama travel? Oh, i remember she travelled all the way to Abia from okija shrine to queue for Ikpeazu's kerosene. But she should have been back. You can guess where she quickly checked at. grin yes, Your guess is as good as mine. grin
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by TAO11(f): 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Oh ye, son and of an amoosu who doubles as his sex slave, you obviously see the south-east everywhere you go. it's called mental block.

If the south-west truly disgust you as you claim, why abandon your "palace" in the east for your supposed poo-littered southwest?

Don't you see the jole on you which everyone else sees?

Why should akure ezendigbo react to the Yoruba kids flogging with a chant of "Akure or Death"?? if home is truly a "palace" as you desperately portray.

You are obviously TDTL!
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by nkwuocha1: 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
TAO11:

You keep contradicting yourself.

You claimed to know Ibadan very well, yet you don't know what cocoa house look like until a picture will be shown to you.

Why does this sound like Nnamdi Kanu himself talking? Contradiction and confusion, the Igbo man's trademark

You sound sex-starved. Did your mama leave you?

That's because it's an old ancient and big for nothing building.Its just a remnant as it stands.Dontt blame me.
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by Ojiofor: 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

The ones we accomodated what appreciation did we get from you...beside abuse?

Your past will dictate our response to you now that you are in need.

Be your brothers keeper jor and stop complaining.
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by nkwuocha1: 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
TAO11:

Name the top-five RICHEST Nigerains.

Omo nna named one and kept mute. Fuel finish! grin He knows very well what disgrace he would bring upon himself if he dares continue.

No Ibo man is that rich to compete with the Yorubas, if you think otherwise then name the top-five richest Nigerians. grin I bet you won't

Like I have noted, you seem sex-starved. Did your mama travel? Oh, i remember she travelled all the way to Imo from okija shrine to queue for Ikpeazu's kerosene. But she should have been back. You can guess where she quickly checked at. grin yes, Your guess is as good as mine. grin

I don't need to name 5 top richest,Igbos are self made.Yoyr richest are mostly those who got wealthy from money laundering,oil and govt findings.Lagis alone should tell you why we don't need that unreasonable statistics.Remember you guys wants us out if Lagos out if sheer Envy,now we are making laws in your own state,soon there may likely be an Igbo governor in Lagos grin grin Joe Igbokwe may likely be the first cheesy grin

Lady, I'm not sex starved.I would have sent you a mail or two to get you to s'ck my dicck,but you may likeu not enjoy mine since you are so used to gulping down your father's... grin

Ikpeazu kerosine is a 100 times better than 2 cups of rice and a pack of Lipton.

I be confirmed Omo Nna!The money my niggers used to buy beer is same price the cost of your pussies in LAGOS grin..And yes! Una like Omo Nna scarra!Guess the money you get from us feed several mouths at home.
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by TAO11(f): 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:

That's because it's an old ancient and big for nothing building.Its just a remnant as it stands.Dontt blame me.

Name me one modern and new Igbo building which may compare to this Yoruba old! grin

Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by ImperialYoruba: 7:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ojiofor:

Be your brothers keeper jor and stop complaining.

Ill accomodate sisters...thats best i can do. grin
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by nkwuocha1: 7:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
[s][quote author=TAO11 post=82106949]

Oh ye, son and of an amoosu who doubles as his sex slave, you obviously see the south-east everywhere you go. it's called mental block.

If the south-west truly disgust you as you claim, why abandon your "palace" in the east for your supposed poo-littered southwest?

Don't you see the jole on you which everyone else sees?

Why should akure ezendigbo react to the Yoruba kids flogging with a chant of "Akure or Death"?? if home is truly a "palace" as you desperately portray.

You are obviously TDTL![/quote[/s]]

Lol.You don dey foam for mouth.Dont worry your father's pen+is will soon calm your nerves. grin

What joke?You think say I carry shiit for bucket like Yoruba?

We are money makers and great opportunists.Sorry you have lazy brothers who prefer to take over their father's ritual altars than make real money.

Yes!Una place get shiit littered everywhere hence the need to buy our land and set up civilized structures like normal humans do.

And we are going nowhere till will buy your graveyards and make you burn your dead instead like the Indians do.

One Naijeria!

FEC Approves ₦‎2.3 Billion For Local Assembly Of Aircraft / The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say / Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155