Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? (6261 Views)

Sudan: Nigerian Evacuees Get N100,000 Each, N25,000 Recharge Cards, 1.5 GB Data / Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes / Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by nkwuocha1: 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
TAO11:

Name me one modern and new Igbo building which may compare to this Yoruba old! grin

My WYC toilet should be compared to it grin cheesy grin
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by ImperialYoruba: 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Even Yoruba wey dey chop their own shiit dey talk? grin
Say the truth,can you stand TAO11 stench for a moment if she open am? cheesy

You lack respect for elders. Im your ancestor, look how you open ya mouth address whole me! Im old enough to be your great grandfather mate. You better recognize before I give you Akure treatment. Ewu!
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by Ojiofor: 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

Ill accomodate sisters...thats best i can do. grin

Isoryt,remember to visit your inlaws with her this coming Xmas in the East grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
We know how to accommodate and our in-laws,ask FFK grin.
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by nkwuocha1: 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

You lack respect for elders. Im your ancestor, look how you open ya mouth address whole me! Im old enough to be your great grandfather mate. You better recognize before I give you Akure treatment. Ewu!

Old ke?
An Omo Ale? What's so special about the shameless white hairs you have 'here and there'.Ewure
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by nkwuocha1: 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ojiofor:

Isoryt,remember to visit your inlaws with her this coming Xmas in the East grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
We know how to accommodate our in-laws,ask FFK grin.

For once he will eat well prepared meal and not those ulcer inducing poison dey drink as soup. cheesy

There won't be any need to take Agbo to please any woman,since they are prone to erectile dysfunction.
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by TAO11(f): 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:

I don't need to name 5 top richest,Igbos are self made.Yoyr richest are mostly those who got wealthy from money laundering,oil and govt findings.Lagis alone should tell you why we don't need that unreasonable statistics.Remember you guys wants us out if Lagos out if sheer Envy,now we are making laws in your own state,soon there may likely be an Igbo governor in Lagos grin grin Joe Igbokwe may likely be the first cheesy grin

Lady, I'm not sex starved.I would have sent you a mail or two to get you to s'ck my dicck,but you may likeu not enjoy mine since you are so used to gulping down your father's... grin

Ikpeazu kerosine is a 100 times better than 2 cups of rice and a pack of Lipton.

I be confirmed Omo Nna!The money my niggers used to buy beer is same price the cost of your pussies in LAGOS grin..And yes! Una like Omo Nna scarra!Guess the money you get from us feed several mouths at home.

The same Joe Igbokwe that we relegated to cleaning the gutters as a punishment for his insurbodination to his Yoruba owners?

Talking about Igbo governor: Is there no Igbo governor in Lagos already? grin grin Oh, I remember you guys couldn't even successful back a Yoruba man to be lagos governor, let alone become governor yourselves. It's good to dream though. grin

Dream on about lagos, while Atiku Abubakar, Ayo Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Lere Olayinka, and Yinka Odumakin share the five south-eastern states amongst themselves. I know that would be very satisfying for ndi-igbos.

You're the first Igbo person to claim that Igbos make clean money. Clean money from human trafficking, hard drugs to India, the Philipines, et al. What sort of figure of speech is this?

Name the top five richest Nigerians scared chicken.

You're obviously sex-starved. Send your mama an email threatening to sodomize your dad. She would quickly rush back home and open flat for you.
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by nkwuocha1: 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
TAO11:

How you do not understand a simple request is terribly baffling!

Again, Name ANY building (even modern) in the whole of south-east which may even remotely compare in GRANDEUR to a 1965 Ibadan building.

Simple request, Omo Nan has been running helter-skelter!

Is this the most competent person the whole of ndi-igbo can produce to face me? grin

That building should be used as a store room for farm feeds.As it is,It's just a purposeless piece of ruin. tongue grin
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by TAO11(f): 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:
Lol.You don dey foam for mouth.Dont worry your father's pen+is will soon calm your nerves. grin

What joke?You think say I carry shiit for bucket like Yoruba?

We are money makers and great opportunists.Sorry you have lazy brothers who prefer to take over their father's ritual altars than make real money.

Yes!Una place get shiit littered everywhere hence the need to buy our land and set up civilized structures like normal humans do.

And we are going nowhere till will buy your graveyards and make you burn your dead instead like the Indians do.

One Naijeria!

Send your mama an email threatening to sodomize your dad. She would quickly rush back home and open flat for you.

Name me the richest Igbo man and I will tell you where he ranks behind many Yorubas.

"We are going nowhere" So says the economic refugee in Yorubaland. You want to buy graveyards. Are you trying to pull another okija stunt?

An average Igbo ma would have lived his dream if he steps foot in Lagos and dies even immediately afterwards.

Yes, one Nigeria where we will continue to keep you in bondage yet denying you any opportunities as we've always done.
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by nkwuocha1: 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2019
TAO11:

The same Joe Igbokwe that we relegated to cleaning the gutters as a punishment for his insurbodination to his Yoruba owners?

Talking about Igbo governor: Is there no Igbo governor in Lagos already? grin grin Oh, I remember you guys couldn't support a Yoruba man to be lagos governor let alone become governor. It's good to dream though.

Dream on about lagos, while Atiku Abubakar, Ayo Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Lere Olayinka, and Yinka Odumakin share the five south-eastern states amongst themselves. I know that would be very satisfying for ndi-igbos.

You're the first Igbo person to claim that Igbos make clean money. Clean money from human trafficking, hard drugs to India, the Philipines, et al. What sort of figure of speech is this?

Name the top five richest Nigerians scared chicken.

You're obviously sex-starved. Send your mama an email threatening to sodomize your dad. She would quickly rush back home and open flat for you.

Joe Igbokwe will soon govern Lagos,Infact he is now a Yoruba man cheesy cheesy

Even your people do drugs,Tinibu ran away from US because of drug related charges and Saudi Arabia will execute many of your kinsmen on same charges just like Igbos who do drugs.In UK,two Yoruba Terrorists hacked a white man head off, Fraudsters and ATM scanners in UK are all Yorubas.

It's even better to be a drug dealer than hide in dark corners in Ibadan hacking innocent heads off.I heard you guys drink the blood of your victims to increase your libidos grin grin grin

As for that pussy of yours,don't worry when your dad is done with your sister,you're next! grin grin grin
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by TAO11(f): 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:

My WYC toilet should be compared to it grin cheesy grin

hahaha ... He is bereft of ideas again. grin grin

As we all know nothing in Igboland comes close toa 1965 Yoruba building. it's a pity.

Shame on ndi-igbo!
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by MPSA(m): 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2019
I Believe you are ready to accept your Engineers, Doctors and Lawyers, May God Bless Our Beautiful Continent and the People of Nigeria, Peace
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by TAO11(f): 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:

That building should be used as a store room for farm feeds. As it is,It's just a purposeless piece of ruin. tongue grin

Name anything of a structure in the whole of the south-east that may even remotely come close to this Yorubaland so-called ruin. Nothing to name! grin grin

Who cursed ndi-igbo?
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by nkwuocha1: 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
TAO11:

Send your mama an email threatening to sodomize your dad. She would quickly rush back home and open flat for you.

Name me the richest Igbo man and I will tell you where he ranks behind many Yorubas.

"We are going nowhere" So says the economic refugee in Yorubaland. You want to buy graveyards. Are you trying to pull another okija stunt?

An average Igbo ma would have lived his dream if he steps foot in Lagos and dies even immediately afterwards.

Yes, one Nigeria where we will continue to keep you in bondage yet denying you any opportunities as we've always done.

Naa we are not in bondage.We are not even feeling the hardship.We increase our wares to fit in the economic challenges.We are still buying up your lands,fu@vking your girls and giving them peanuts to get good deodorants. kiss kiss

Refugees in Yoruba land?Your brothers are the ones fighting over which group offloads our containers. grin grin grin grin grin

And after that,they make all sorts of receipt just to extort peanuts from us. grin grin grin grin

Wetin person go do!?500 naira,200 naira.We pay...we understand there are several bast@rds at home waiting to gulp down watery ogi.

2 Likes

Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by nkwuocha1: 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
TAO11:

Name anything of a structure in the whole of the south-east that may even remotely come close to this Yorubaland so-called ruin. Nothing to name! grin grin

Who cursed ndi-igbo?

My WYC toilet! grin
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by nkwuocha1: 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
TAO11:

hahaha ... He is bereft of ideas again. grin grin

As we all know nothing in Igboland comes close toa 1965 Yoruba building. it's a pity.

Shame on ndi-igbo!

I just named my WYC TOILET,do you want a picture of it? It's cleaner and bacteria free unlike your rotten Cun£! cheesy
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by TAO11(f): 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Joe Igbokwe will soon govern Lagos,Infact he is now a Yoruba man cheesy cheesy

Even your people do drugs,Tinibu ran away from US because of drug related charges and Saudi Arabia will execute many of your kinsmen on same charges just like Igbos who do drugs.In UK,two Yoruba Terrorists hacked a white man head off, Fraudsters and ATM scanners in UK are all Yorubas.

It's even better to be a drug dealer than hide in dark corners in Ibadan hacking innocent heads off.I heard you guys drink the blood of your victims to increase your libidos grin grin grin

As for that pussy of yours,don't worry when your dad is done with your sister,you're next! grin grin grin

Joe Igbokwe will become a Yoruba man only when indigenship becomes legally acquired by how well ass-licking is done. grin grin Otherwise he would continually be relegated to sewage cleaning whenever he fails to keep other Igbos in check.

As you admitted, Igbo drugs dealers, et al. are some of the richest people Igbo land has ever produced. But where are these guys in the scheme of things? List out the top-five richest Nigerians to find out. Stop shying away.

Better a drug dealer than hack 83 heads off in okija you said? Both fingers still somehow point to you.
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by Ojiofor: 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:

For once he will eat well prepared meal and not those ulcer inducing poison dey drink as soup. cheesy

There won't be any need to take Agbo to please any woman,since they are prone to erectile dysfunction.

Abeg take it easy with our potential Ogo grin grin.
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by nkwuocha1: 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
TAO11:

Joe Igbokwe will become a Yoruba man only when indigenship becomes legally acquired by how well ass-licking is done. grin grin Otherwise he would continually be relegated to sewage cleaning whenever he fails to keep other Igbos in check.

As you admitted, Igbo drugs dealers, et al. are some of the richest people Igbo land has ever produced. But where are these guys in the scheme of things? List out the top-five richest Nigerians to find out. Stop shying away.

Better a drug dealer than hack 83 heads off in okija you said? Both fingers still somehow point to you.

Joe Igbokwe is your next governor,it will happen.His gutter cleaning actually fits him.On a flip side,he will do better in cleaning up Lagos mess owing to how DIRRTY an average Yoruba can get.Lagos state government knows for a fact that Yoruba find solace in defeating in DIRRTY places rather than cleaning it up.

We deal on drugs!We don't sniff our shiit grin grin.And one thing I love about Muslim women is they also have balls to deal on cocaine unlike your cowardly men who deal on Agbo and human parts alone.

By the way are you getting ready to be fu@cked by your father?Becareful before him go mine your head one day take do charms for protection against your mother. grin
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by TAO11(f): 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:

I just named my WYC TOILET,do you want a picture of it? It's cleaner and bacteria free unlike your rotten Cun£! cheesy

A toilet is the best architectural structure an Igbo man can boast of.

Wow, this tells a deep story about the renowned fact that Igbos live in some of the dirtiest environment in the world and in human history.

A WYC toilet is their best building? Wow shocked shocked
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by nkwuocha1: 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ojiofor:

Abeg take it easy with our potential Ogo grin grin.

Oh!We are good.Hope he has money to take care of our daughter? cheesy

She mustn't suffer from ulcer.
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by TAO11(f): 8:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Nooooooooooooooooo pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase!

Don't share a picture of your toilet, sorry, I meant your living space.

IF A WYC TOILET is the most amazing STRUCTURE in Ibo land. Hmmmmmmmm! This is depressing
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by nkwuocha1: 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
TAO11:

Wow, this tells a deep story about the renowned fact that Igbos live in some of the dirtiest environment in the world and in human history.

Naaaa,my WYC best should be compared to that building you bragged about.You know WYC us a luxury in many Yoruba houses. grin as many of your latrines are made from old zinc and rotten wood grin grin
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by nkwuocha1: 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2019
TAO11:

Nooooooooooooooooo pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase!

Don't share a picture of your toilet, sorry, I meant your living space.

IF A WYC TOILET is the most amazing STRUCTURE in Ibo land. Hmmmmmmmm! This is depressing

Even your pant no white reach my shiit grin grin
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by TAO11(f): 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Joe Igbokwe is your next governor,it will happen.His gutter cleaning actually fits him.On a flip side,he will do better in cleaning up Lagos mess owing to how DIRRTY an average Yoruba can get.Lagos state government knows for a fact that Yoruba find solace in defeating in DIRRTY places rather than cleaning it up.

We deal on drugs!We don't sniff our shiit grin grin.And one thing I love about Muslim women is they also have balls to deal on cocaine unlike your cowardly men who deal on Agbo and human parts alone.

By the way are you getting ready to be fu@cked by your father?Becareful before him go mine your head one day take do charms for protection against your mother. grin

Yes, Joe Igbkwe is welcome if ass licking legally qualifies him to be a Yoruba man first. I'm glad you admitted that the greatest feat achieved yet by an Igbo man in lagos is ass licking and sewage cleaning. kudos to you for letting this particular truth out.

However, Atiku Abubakar, Ayo Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Lere Olayinka, and Yinka Odumakin are warming up to govern Abia, Enugu, Anambra, Imo, and Ebonyi states respectively. grin grin grin How glad are you?

You are gradually coming close to reality for admitting many things already, one of which is drug-dealing. You would soon admit all. I have a question tho:

Of drug dealing, skull mining/ritual killing (e.g okija eighty-three skulls), sliding tackle, fucking your mama wink , raping your duaghter from your mom, armed robbery, et al. which do you prefer as an Igbo criminal?

Is your mama back home already to open flat for you after issuing her the threat of planning to sodomize papa?? grin grin
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by TAO11(f): 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Naaaa,my WYC best should be compared to that building you bragged about.You know WYC us a luxury in many Yoruba houses. grin as many of your latrines are made from old zinc and rotten wood grin grin

No, it's too late to save-face grin grin cheesy

You had all the time in the world to bring forward the best thing that happened to ndi-igbo.

You finally, after many persuasion, reluctantly said it as it is in igbo land --- that is, A WYC toilet is the biggest thing that has happened to ndi-igb. "What a wow!?" grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by TAO11(f): 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Even your pant no white reach my shiit grin grin

Again, he is bereft of a come-back.

"A WYC toilet is the greatest thing that happened to the igbo tribe"" ~~ nkwuocha1, 2019
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by nkwuocha1: 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2019
TAO11:

Again, he is bereft of a come-back.

"A WYC toilet will be the greatest thing that ever would happen to the Yoruba tribe"" ~~ nkwuocha1, 2019

Fixed grin
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by Ojiofor: 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Oh!We are good.Hope he has money to take care of our daughter? cheesy

She mustn't suffer from ulcer.

When he comes for Iku aka na Uzo(Introduction)we go know how far.
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by nkwuocha1: 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
TAO11:

No, it's too late to save-face grin grin cheesy

You had all the time in the world to bring forward the best thing that happened to ndi-igbo.

You finally, after many persuasion, reluctantly said it as it is in igbo land --- that is, A WYC toilet is the biggest thing that has happened to ndi-igb. "What a wow!?" grin cheesy grin cheesy

Igbo achievements is not written in Papers,it's right there for all to see.I only compared my Toilet with the biggest building in IBADAM grin grin
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by nkwuocha1: 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
TAO11:

It's better to have a WYC than brown roofs littered with feaces.Awon Sufferstication.

Ibadan I city made with pyramids if SHIITE both on the streets and on rooftops.
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by nkwuocha1: 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ojiofor:

When he comes for Iku aka na Uzo(Introduction)we go know how far.

Him get the money?No be buy one get two free we they do here na....
Re: Is Lagos Govt Ready To Accept And Accomodate Evacuees Dropped Off By Air Peace? by TAO11(f): 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:

It's better to have a WYC than brown roofs littered with feaces.Awon Sufferstication.

Ibadan I city made with pyramids if SHIITE both on the streets and on rooftops.

"A WYC Toilet is the greatest thing that has ever happened to the Igbo tribe" ~~ nkwuocha1, 2019

What does this tell us about the Igbo man's environment and living space? Hmmm

There is no escape for you from this embarrassment.

The internet never forgets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans / Peter Obi Visits SAN Who Rejected Working With Tinubu (PHOTO) / $700 Million Raw Cash Found In The Home Of Petroleum Minister, Diezani Alison-ma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.