Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,641 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

President Buhari To Visit South Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Visit South Africa (20594 Views)

Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor / Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? / 2023 APC Presidential Primary Election: Akpabio Visit South East Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari To Visit South Africa by Busy001: 5:41am On Sep 08, 2019
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari’s planned visit to South Africa next month remains on course to reinforce “the strong bonds between the two countries” and jointly develop responses to problems affecting people and businesses in South Africa and Nigeria, the presidency said on Saturday.

In the wake of public violence in South Africa and developments in Nigeria around South African businesses based in the West African country, President Cyril Ramaphosa held discussions on Friday with Nigerian Ambassador Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, Buhari’s special envoy, the presidency said in a statement.

The visit to Pretoria by the special envoy followed a recent meeting between presidents Ramaphosa and Buhari in Yokohama, Japan, on the sidelines of the summit of the Tokyo International Conference on African Development.

Buhari conveyed his commitment to the values of prosperity and the advancement of Africa that were shared by South Africa and Nigeria. Nigeria stood ready to assist South Africa in establishing the root causes of and developing sustainable solutions to the problems concerned.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/buhari-headed-to-sa-for-official-visit/amp/

Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by anEye4anEye: 5:47am On Sep 08, 2019
What for? Is he supposed to be the one to go or the SA President coming to plead with us

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by Abfinest007(m): 5:52am On Sep 08, 2019
buhari will always disappoint

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by Amuocha: 6:00am On Sep 08, 2019
Jacob Zuma angry
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by BBBmall25: 6:06am On Sep 08, 2019
anEye4anEye:
What for? Is he supposed to be the one to go or the SA President coming to plead with us
My Bro, This Man Don Dey Fall My Hand! Which Kind Weak Presido Be Dis For God's Sake!!!

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by adewest1999(m): 6:26am On Sep 08, 2019
anEye4anEye:
He send delegates una complain.....he go himself una complain

Wetin una want sef ehn........no go let hate choke you o

61 Likes 11 Shares

Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by adewest1999(m): 6:29am On Sep 08, 2019
Abfinest007:
buhari will always disappoint
BBBmall25:
My Bro, This Man Don Dey Fall My Hand! Which Kind Weak Presido Be Dis For God's Sake!!!
#spits
make una go stop am na............una go wail tire

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by anEye4anEye: 6:36am On Sep 08, 2019
adewest1999:
He send delegates una complain.....he go himself una complain

Wetin una want sef ehn........no go let hate choke you o

Who is talking about hate here? He fall his hands by making the first move for reconciliation. He should have ignored the SA President until he makes the first and even second moves to reconcile.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by adewest1999(m): 7:36am On Sep 08, 2019
anEye4anEye:

Who is talking about hate here? He fall his hands by making the first move for reconciliation. He should have ignored the SA President until he makes the first and even second moves to reconcile.
so he should fold his hands and let more people be killed before he acts?

Few hours after the incident most of you were saying what has the president done about it........ now you are saying he should have ignored till SA president makes the apologetic move............

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by BBBmall25: 7:45am On Sep 08, 2019
adewest1999:
#spits
I Can Now See A True Definition Of Zombie In U Son. Check My Posts, U'll Knw That Iam One Of Buari Greatest Fan, But Does That Make Me To Look Away When Some Decisions He Made, Is Not Fit For The Person Of His Status, And The General Public? Guy Don't Quote Me Again, Go Luk For Ur Zombie Mate... Now Receive Sense!

32 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by iCauseTrouble: 7:50am On Sep 08, 2019
This month remains 22 days and you are planning to visit by next month. Even, if they are killing 1 Nigerian in a day, that means 22 more lives of your citizens would be lost before you visit the place.....
Truly, we don't have a president

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by BBBmall25: 7:50am On Sep 08, 2019
anEye4anEye:

Gbam! Nigga Wey Sabi. Just Ignor That Mofo My Man

13 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by helinues: 7:51am On Sep 08, 2019
Why should he visits.. Are we no longer big brother of Africa?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by PureGoldh(m): 7:51am On Sep 08, 2019
Who did we actually offend in this country?

I don't support dx kinda move ooh.

This is not a case of 'If the mountain will not come to Muhammad, then Muhammad must go to the mountain'

South Africans started this first and their president should be the one coming over to make peace not the other way round

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by Kay512: 7:51am On Sep 08, 2019
He's going there to apologize. To beg Cyril abi kini?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by gstuntzng: 7:52am On Sep 08, 2019
Ok
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by StrikeBack(m): 7:52am On Sep 08, 2019
cool
Who be all this ma shai wey dey advice Buhari

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by Judah95(m): 7:52am On Sep 08, 2019
This Buhari keeps showing incompetency. What on earth should he go look for in South Africa?

Doesn't he think South Africa wronged Nigeria and the SA President should show remorse by visiting Nigeria?

Instead, Buhari wants to visit South Africa and plead for mercy from the South African Government. If this is the case, what's now the function of the Minister of Foreign Affairs?

I weep for Nigerian Government. Terrible set of beings!

18 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by Austineva(m): 7:52am On Sep 08, 2019
OK o we are waiting

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by Fuckyoumod: 7:53am On Sep 08, 2019
Shame! shame!! and shame!!! on Buhari, shame on APC and Shame on this useless Government.

No Self Respect..., no class.....Has Ramaphosa Cyril ever visited Nigeria?

If Buhari was not a Cow Ramaphosa would have been the one Running to Nigeria to Apologize to Nigerians.

Rather a cattle like Buhari is Running to SA to beg for loan or something else after they murdered his citizen over there.

The useless envoy he sent was not enough.

Yet Nigerians see this as a welcome development.

Nigerians deserve what they get... You voted this useless man into Power.

I stand with Kate henshaw

And any mod that ban's my account here for stating the obvious would have a life ban in heaven and on earth and that of his generation No pastor or black magic can break this curse on that particular mod. From now till the end of Time.

To you all asslickers and poo eaters. Bleep you and you likes.

Your likes don't add to my Bank accnt.

If you know you deserve my Happy Sunday, then, happy Sunday to you!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by gbadekunle(m): 7:53am On Sep 08, 2019
undecided
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by obi4eze(m): 7:54am On Sep 08, 2019
angry

No need.
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by Centcanada: 7:54am On Sep 08, 2019
South Africa president knew the person sitting in Aso rock is not Buhari that's why he has the guts to do all these nonsense make the man no go open his secret as Jubril the El sudani the impostor Nigerian president. Insult is allowed but I just said the truth. Argue with your emotion.

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by Easykel21(m): 7:55am On Sep 08, 2019
Buhari is a dick head...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by PapaBaby: 7:55am On Sep 08, 2019
[s]
adewest1999:
#spits
[/s]

Please stop foaming in the mouth.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by Trendirabingi: 7:56am On Sep 08, 2019
Nigerian government and the ediots in aso rock in their entirety are clowns.
Is it not obvious to all Nigerians that the present arrangement of a contraption and fraud called government , legislator
, judiciary , scam and all has totally expired..
You should be thinking of how to dessimate this fraud in the coming year and not continuing the fraud with the same set of old thieves and their business of election..fraud..

#splitthecontraptiontoregions

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by adewest1999(m): 7:56am On Sep 08, 2019
BBBmall25:
I Can Now See A True Definition Of Zombie In U Son. Check My Posts, U'll Knw That Iam One Of Buari Greatest Fan, But Does That Make Me To Look Away When Some Decisions He Made, Is Not Fit For The Person Of His Status, And The General Public? Guy Don't Quote Me Again, Go Luk For Ur Zombie Mate... Now Receive Sense!
You are my zombie mate and that is why I'm quoting you again...........sense that you need you're giving someone that has......#spits

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by Olominira(m): 7:56am On Sep 08, 2019
If this is true, Buhari is a wise leader. Many investors from SA and the rest of the world would see the maturity he's playing. The SA investments are mostly from the white SA community.

This move may likely increase their investment in Nigeria, because they could see the level of the maturity, not ego. Today, it's between SA and Nigeria, it might involve other countries in the future. How we solve it is very important because the world is watching. Besides Buhari is handling the situation very well compares to his SA counterpart Cyril Ramaphosa

I'm hopeful, SA understands that they generate a lot from tourism and violence wouldn't be the best option in solving whatever issues on ground. To be honest, SA have worst people leading the country or they just want the killings.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by JimohMomoh: 7:59am On Sep 08, 2019
Lol grin
vs SARKI

BBBmall25:

adewest1999:
You are my zombie mate and that is why I'm quoting you again...........sense that you need you're giving someone that has......#spits

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by Spexo001(m): 8:00am On Sep 08, 2019
He will pass there now and go for medical checkup in England...
abi grin una no know say him self the see opportunities like all of us. Kini big deal?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP To Recall Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps / 2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike / ‘You Goofed’, Dalung Accuses Tinubu Of Falling Into Trap Of Subsidy Racketeers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.