Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,485 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

President Buhari To Visit South Africa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Visit South Africa (20593 Views)

Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor / Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? / 2023 APC Presidential Primary Election: Akpabio Visit South East Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by PureGoldh(m): 8:56am On Sep 08, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Why are you pple like this nah.
Who will come and beg you?
No one will beg you and heaven wont fall. Highest when una fit do na to attack shoprite or DSTV. Even that one sef is clear that its not enough to shake the South Africans like you think.
This just shows that you guys are not as important as you think you are.

Bro, make I no talk wetin dey my mind first.

If you need original pure honey... I sell it....call or whatsapp me on 081016 66771.. Let's build up our economy grin
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by eluquenson(m): 8:57am On Sep 08, 2019
anEye4anEye:
What for? Is he supposed to be the one to go or the SA President coming to plead with us
Him going there shoes SA is a greater country than Nigeria.
When it comes to infrastructural development give it to SA not Nigeria, when it comes to investment, give it to SA, education, health give it to SA.
How many SA citizens have you seen living in Nigeria.

Buhari visiting there shows he's concerned about the lives and properties of Nigerians.

Both countries need each other for economic growth and development
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by Jaqenhghar: 8:58am On Sep 08, 2019
PureGoldh:

Bro, make I no talk wetin dey my mind first.

If you need original pure honey... I sell it....call or whatsapp me on 081016 66771.. Let's build up our economy grin
Exactly. Stick to what you know best. So how much is your honey and I hope its not syrup

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by gosmoney(m): 8:58am On Sep 08, 2019
Dis man is just too dour how I wish is obasonjo right nw menn
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by PureGoldh(m): 9:01am On Sep 08, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Exactly. Stick to what you know best. So how much is your honey and I hope its not syrup

lol... my brother.. can we chat on whatsapp 081 01666 771
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by PureGoldh(m): 9:03am On Sep 08, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

lol... my brother....the honey is Pure and original not syrup... can we chat on whatsapp 081 01666 771
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by BBBmall25: 9:04am On Sep 08, 2019
WriterX:

bro they might Carry out xenophobic attack on him too.
Just To Think Of It, The Other Day, We All Saw Them On Tweeter Bragging How They Will Kil Us And Our Govt. Can Not Do Them Nothing, And Now Buari Is Planning To Proof Them Right. I Tire O!, Make God Just Make Me A President In This Country Even One Day

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by NovusHomo(m): 9:34am On Sep 08, 2019
Busy001:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/buhari-headed-to-sa-for-official-visit/amp/

PLEASE, DO NOT GO! NO FATHER SHOULD VISIT THE KILLER OF HIS CHILD. DON'T SELL OUR NATION CHEAP!
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:07am On Sep 08, 2019
This is a wrong move Mr Buhari. Please don't portray Nigeria as a weak country ; it is not. Why on earth you should be the one to pay a visit to S A ? Common man,it should be other way round. You just can't resist any opportunity to fly the presidential jet around the world. It is one of your numerous odd hobbies. So sad.

I think you should go and sturdy how Jonathan's administration tackled the infamous Yellow fever saga with this same South Africans. Jonathan brought the then south African president to his kneel. He humiliated South Africa. I expected a tougher action from you,but then it is not Fulani and cow that are under threat in South Africa. You therefore,care less.

If you eventually make that trip,you have only succeeded in emboldening other( even smaller )
African countries to think nothing of Nigerian lives.

We expect Ramaphosa here sir!
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by teejaymiquel(m): 10:28am On Sep 08, 2019
Busy001:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/buhari-headed-to-sa-for-official-visit/amp/
Up xenophobia
can this south Africans do d last xenophobic attack by killing buhari
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by dangoteinlaw: 10:45am On Sep 08, 2019
To do what nah or is this one insane?? This man just keep raking frequent flyer miles at the expense of handworking tax payers. Nonsense
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by ebonytarki(m): 10:49am On Sep 08, 2019
anEye4anEye:
What for? Is he supposed to be the one to go or the SA President coming to plead with us
You sabi book....thumbs up
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by Litepp: 10:59am On Sep 08, 2019
Travel to SA to go and do what! This Presido can fall hand. I thought they said this man is a General? Why is he behaving like someone that has never handle a gun. Or him just want to touch London using SA to cover up. Mumu President just remain in asorock, don't go anywhere. instead let their stupid president come here and beg.
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by Amdoyin(m): 11:02am On Sep 08, 2019
anEye4anEye:
I don't understand ooo. Why would he the one visiting. Thats stupidity
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by Horus(m): 11:03am On Sep 08, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMu-uj2_EXw

Xenophobia: Buhari Has Shown Stronger Affinity For Cattles Than Human Beings
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by Adewale1603(m): 11:17am On Sep 08, 2019
Buhari and His people
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by Isoduwa(m): 11:27am On Sep 08, 2019
adewest1999:
You are my zombie mate and that is why I'm quoting you again...........sense that you need you're giving someone that has......#spits

To use you do suya dey my mind
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by orisa37: 11:31am On Sep 08, 2019
Good.
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by Dagrace01(m): 11:34am On Sep 08, 2019
anEye4anEye:

Who is talking about hate here? He fall his hands by making the first move for reconciliation. He should have ignored the SA President until he makes the first and even second moves to reconcile.
What reconciliation? Were the two of them having issues B4? Or haven't u heard that most Nigerians in SA are carrying expired passports? And do think the president at the losing end should fold his arms while people keep dying because of ego and pride? One day this man go just slump and die because of una wailing. Any move he makes isn't just right 4una face
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by DonroxyII: 11:42am On Sep 08, 2019
adewest1999:
He send delegates una complain.....he go himself una complain

Wetin una want sef ehn........no go let hate choke you o
He shouldn't go there ... It is disrespectful.... Let our ministers and their ministers be slugging it out ... at worst ... Osinbanjo and Lawal should go and ensure the meet with their president ... ...

Our President should speak with their president on live video conferencing ..... and make our message clear if we re gonna have future business relation .....

Best of the best, make Nigeria a home for all through infrastructural development and social amenities ..... Create jobs or an enabling environment for job creation.
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by Adesh619(m): 11:50am On Sep 08, 2019
Honestly, I hope & pray they attack him on his visit @least it will show him what we are into
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by Mercygaga: 11:52am On Sep 08, 2019
The fact is that live and properties of Nigerians in south Africa is at stack and it needs to b fully and legitimately protected. If his going will end the attack on our people over there fine and good. But let's value life first before any relationship with any country
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by enemyofprogress: 11:54am On Sep 08, 2019
No wonder South Africa has no respect for us again
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by Jostoman: 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
Na now day break
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by Omolomo4eva(m): 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
Is d visitation nt supposed to be d oda way round?Is dis nt d tym we suppose day do shakara?Buhari sef!soon we will bcom d Ant of Africa
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by bizhop01: 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
Chinese president is going to America to beg Donald Trump.
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by MPSA(m): 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2019
Busy001:

I respect your President Guys For Avoiding Conflict, We don't want this Problem to reach this stage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPlTkOOG69E
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by moshould(m): 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
They should kill our president, let us do the same
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by Area4Area: 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
It is at times like this that I miss late Abacha, Buhari really fall person hand o.
I thought the visit should've been the other way round since SA started the problem in the first place, seriously disappointed to say the least.
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by Area4Area: 12:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
Mercygaga:
The fact is that live and properties of Nigerians in south Africa is at stack and it needs to b fully and legitimately protected. If his going will end the attack on our people over there fine and good. But let's value life first before any relationship with any country
The attacks started since 2006 and occurs every year, in fact it happened earlier this year and now this.
Why hasn't the appeals and various meetings Nigeria has had with SA yielded anything and you think this one will finally stop it. Buhari fall my hand abeg, no wonder SAfers had been confident that we can do nothing afterall.
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by MPSA(m): 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
I don't even want to encourage you to Steal SA Businesses Guys, Peace grin
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

You must be an conc Islamic Afonja...

Hmmmm

u are very idiot why dragging his religion here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘You Goofed’, Dalung Accuses Tinubu Of Falling Into Trap Of Subsidy Racketeers / Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed / 2019: Buhari Will Kill Nigeria If Allowed Second Term - Fayose Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.