Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Pre Purchase Vehicle Inspection Service - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pre Purchase Vehicle Inspection Service (833 Views)

Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle / Vehicle Pre Purchase Inspection Company / My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre Purchase Vehicle Inspection Service by Autospect1(m): 6:05am On Sep 08, 2019
Are you thinking of buying a used car and don't want to take risk of buying the bad one, if yes. Autospect offers pre purchase vehicle inspection service to intended car buyers across Nigeria so as to aid their decision making. Call/WhatsApp 08051807665 or 08100314596

Re: Pre Purchase Vehicle Inspection Service by Autospect1(m): 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
You can book for inspection by visiting www.autospect.org and book an inspection appointment by filling a form on our website and guess what, you have a 5% discount compare to manual request. Autospect care 08051807665 and 08100314596.

Re: Pre Purchase Vehicle Inspection Service by Autospect1(m): 9:27am On Sep 17, 2019
We say thank you to our numerous customers.

Re: Pre Purchase Vehicle Inspection Service by Autospect1(m): 11:48am On Oct 01, 2019
Happy Independence Day sir. We at Autospect are using this medium to show our appreciation for your patronage. You are surely in our success story.

Re: Pre Purchase Vehicle Inspection Service by Autospect1(m): 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2019

Re: Pre Purchase Vehicle Inspection Service by Autospect1(m): 9:04am On Oct 09, 2019
Quality is not by accident. Have you inspected it, THEN WHY BUY IT?

Re: Pre Purchase Vehicle Inspection Service by Autospect1(m): 7:42am On Oct 10, 2019
Have you inspected that vehicle you intend buying, THEN WHY BUY IT?

Re: Pre Purchase Vehicle Inspection Service by Autospect1(m): 7:16am On Oct 17, 2019
INSTRUMENT CLUSTER
The instrument cluster is the major source of communication between the vehicle and the driver as it relates to/with the driver the condition of the vehicle. The picture above shows the meaning of various signs and their meaning.

Re: Pre Purchase Vehicle Inspection Service by Autospect1(m): 6:18am On Oct 22, 2019
Many have regretted buying their vehicle(s) for a single reason of not carrying out a pre purchase vehicle inspection prior its purchase and you know the stories attached. Have you inspected it, then why buy it. Autospect cares.

Re: Pre Purchase Vehicle Inspection Service by Autospect1(m): 8:53am On Oct 25, 2019
At Autospect we guarantee quality assurance towards the vehicle you intend buying. Contact is through any of these channels
Email: inspect@autospect.org
WhatsApp: 08051807665
Call: 08100314596
Instagram: autospect_
Re: Pre Purchase Vehicle Inspection Service by Autospect1(m): 7:10am On Nov 07, 2019
There are certain things every intended car buyer should be aware of
1. Due diligence of the intended seller
2. Vehicle papers
3. Vehicle history
4. Pre purchase vehicle inspection service
It is no more news that one needs the expertise of a competent vehicle inspector although this service is not yet common in the country at the moment but I can recommend Autospect- A pre purchase vehicle inspection service provider company (www.autospect.org), a competent vehicle inspector will be able to figure a car with flood history, accident history, engine condition, paint job, dents and rust, bad electrical amidst others.

Autospect C.E.O

Re: Pre Purchase Vehicle Inspection Service by Autospect1(m): 6:12am On Nov 12, 2019
Are you thinking of buying a used car? then you should also think about inspecting it.You can book for inspection by visiting www.autospect.org and book an inspection appointment by filling a form on our website and guess what, you have a 5% discount compare to manual request. Autospect care 08051807665 and 08100314596.
Re: Pre Purchase Vehicle Inspection Service by Autospect1(m): 8:02am On Jan 31, 2020
CORPORATE BUS CONDUCTOR
For the first time in my almost 40 years on earth I was seeing a gentle bus conductor. He was smartly dressed and had good accents. He smelt nice too unlike our regular conductors. He made it look like a white collar job.... "ma'am, can I have ur money?" He said almost in a whisper to the lady beside me. She handed her t fare to him. We all gave him our money and he gave us our balance without much ado. He talked like he didn't like noise. After some time, he got down from d bus and waved at us all. He mixed among the crowd... "Your conductor is nice. He must be an Igbo guy" I said to the driver from the back seat. "yes. He's so calm and coordinated" another lady in front added. "Who? The driver asked "Your conductor" the woman beside me replied. "Ah!! I no get conductor oo. I de do my tin by myself" the driver said smiling "I mean the young man who just alighted" I told him "No.. How that kind person go be conductor. Na passenger. I just carry am for junction" he said ����� "But he collect our money for back ni" The bus screeched and stopped immediately. "Who collect Una money? The driver asked "Your conductor" we responded

He came down from the bus.... "I go slap person here o. Una gimme conductor? Wetin be this Na? Make Una gimme my money Biko" the driver roared ���� We all refused to pay initially but when he became violent, some of us paid while the others were at loggerheads My problem is not the guy's calmness or the fraudulent act. My problem is "Where exactly did he get all the change and guts? I'm tired of Nigeria

Re: Pre Purchase Vehicle Inspection Service by Autospect1(m): 6:43am On Aug 18, 2020
Have you inspected it, then why buy it?

(1) (Reply)

Build Your House In Anambra With Us / Call For A Professional Property Website Developer Today. / 100% Dry Land For Sale At Achievers Court, Ibeju Lekki (C Of O)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.