Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,866 members, 7,798,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

*sides Of Love* - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / *sides Of Love* (8041 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Three Sides Of A Coin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *sides Of Love* by MichaelDaniel10(m): 11:52am On Nov 10, 2019
Ann2012:
Pls don't spoil me OP

Lol I won't.

1 Like

Re: *sides Of Love* by skubido(m): 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
OP easy ooooo

1 Like

Re: *sides Of Love* by MichaelDaniel10(m): 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
skubido:
OP easy ooooo

Lol

1 Like

Re: *sides Of Love* by MichaelDaniel10(m): 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
Episode 12
Ibrahim and Jessica woke up very late on Monday morning and it's was already 10:25 am

Jessica: baby let's go to the office together then the rest will follow

Ibrahim: yeah I agree with you
My dad's driver is already outside waiting for us

Jessica: oh my God IB you and the devil I don't know who is more evil,how can you just leave him out side and you couldn't even wake me up so I can get ready on time

Ibrahim: relax my love,he will understand.

..Jessica and Ibrahim got ready and went downstairs to meet the driver immediately Ibrahim was about to enter the car he collapsed

Jessica: IB IB (Jessica called Ibrahim hopelessly)
Baby wake up please don't do this please

Driver: madam was he sick before?

Jessica: I don't know let's take him to the hospital immediately

(Security men from the hotel was already in their hilux to convey them to the hospital)

Jessica started crying immediately because Ibrahim was not responding to anything he was completely out)

FAITH HOSPITAL
immediately they got to the Hospital Ibrahim was taken to intensive care unit for check ups

3months later
Ibrahim's Dad: my son has been in ICU for 3 months now with no solid explanation of how he just went into coma after returning to Nigeria.

How I wish I knew this was going to happen I wouldn't have let him come.

Ibrahim's mum:honey don't talk like that we are all in this together, we are all back home even Jessica and her parents are here so
We are all in this together.

Ibrahim's Dad: the problem now is that the doctors are saying if we fly him abroad for further treatment he is going to die

Ibrahim's mum: I know that as well,at first I thought they were lying until when I asked around.

Jessica: (crying) I should have let him stayed back in Canada he already have enough money but his love of helping others in need would not let him stop working now see where it has landed us,Ibrahim you better wake up
We have planned our whole life together, I have lost someone I love before and I will not lose you too.

Both families held Jessica before she could grab Ibrahim from the hospital bed where he was resting ontop unconscious.

Two weeks later
Jessica went to buy some paper towels for Ibrahim

Man:sister please I want to tell you something

Jessica: sir I really don't have time for anything I have to rush back to where am coming from

Man:all this while you guys have been using your human strength and human reasoning to handle something that is so spiritual

Jessica: I don't understand

Man:that is what am saying
My name is pastor john and the Lord wants to use me to help Ibrahim who has been unconscious for the past 2 months now

Jessica: is this a dream or something?

Man of God:sister prayer is the key and you all could have done that a long time ago to save this man who is about to die a second time and this
time it's the end.

Jessica: please man of God follow me to the
Hospital.
They got to the hospital very late because of the traffic.

Pastor: every single one of you here must give your life to Christ now because tomorrow might be too late

Ibrahim's Dad: Jessica will you get this clown out of my son's room

Pastor: my name is pastor John and sorry to say Mr Ibrahim your son died a long time ago in that car crash and may the good lord have mercy upon his soul because on the last day he shall give account of how he spent his life here on earth.

Ibrahim's mum: who are you to say such?
This is my son Ibrahim what are you talking about?

Pastor John:woman this boy you see here is not Ibrahim or what ever you call him.
His name is....thank you Jesus
Yes lord yes lord speak to me

Ibrahim's Dad: honey this man is obviously a fake pastor who uses diabolical powers to get people and luckily for him he met Jessica and you can see she is sad and it is telling on her

Pastor John: his name is David.

Jessica: what?
David
Which David?

Pastor John: David that was hit by a car in 2014.
He was chasing Kelvin and his friend to delete those pictures they took while both of you were kissing at the back of that house opposite your secondary school.

Jessica: oh my God he is telling the truth.

Ibrahim's Dad: how come
Who is David?

Jessica narrated all that transpired between David and her and how Ibrahim has been having strange dreams and so on.she went on like that for hours until they were able to understand a little bit.

1 Like

Re: *sides Of Love* by MichaelDaniel10(m): 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
Episode 13
Pastor John:shall we pray?

Ibrahim's Dad: (crying)yes pastor I have always knew something was not right but I couldn't place my hands on it

Pastor John prayed for them and both families gave their lives to Christ.

Pastor John:David is already back to earth but unfortunately none of us in this room can wake him up not even the best doctors on earth can wake him up

Jessica: please tell us who can wake him up.

Pastor John: God placed the power in the hands of David's mum
Can you get her here this night?

Ibrahim's Dad: yes we can pastor

Pastor John: okay when she comes just tell her to tap her son three times and he will wake up

Ibrahim's Dad: just like that?

Pastor John: just like that.
My work here is done,I better go and attend to the next family.

Ibrahim's Dad: can I have your card or something?

Pastor John: here is my card

Ibrahim's Dad: but this is just a bible(he was still looking at the bible while talking)

Pastor John: it is the human manual.

With that pastor John stepped out of the room and when Mr Ibrahim went out to ask for his account number almost immediately pastor john was no where to be found.
Mr Ibrahim went back to the room to tell Jessica to led the way to David mum's house then he saw the bible flipping the pages on its own and when he picked the bible up he saw a writing that was not there before
JESUS WAS IN THE SAME ROOM WITH YOU SOME MINUTES AGO BUT YOU DIDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM,YOU WERE 18 YEARS OLD WHEN A MAN OF GOD TOLD YOU TO
ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD YOU SAID YOU WILL ONLY ACCEPT HIM IF HE PERFORMED YOUR OWN PERSONAL MIRACLE FOR YOU AND YOU WILL BECOME A FULL TIME PASTOR AND HELP THE POOR,WELL HERE IS YOUR MIRACLE.

THIS BIBLE WILL GIVE YOU THE GUIDANCE YOU NEED........

SEE YOU AT CHURCH MR IBRAHIM...

FROM JESUS CHRIST.

Mr Ibrahim fell on his knees begging God for forgiveness and he started saying am ready am ready use me now Lord

Jessica quickly went for the bible after reading she passed it for all to see and they all cried and drove in convoy to David mum's house.

They told her all that happened she cried with them and went to her son's hospital bed then she tapped him 3 times saying David my son wake up

David started coughing and crying at the same time

David: mama I miss you and am sorry I didn't believe in God before now I have seen and learned the hard way.

I was standing in the room the whole time every single day fighting the demons so they won't take my soul away,I will follow Christ I will follow Jesus

The day ended in wonders...

Six months later David married Jessica and Mr Ibrahim left politics and became a full time pastor with his wife by his side and they all still lived as one family till this day..

1 Like

Re: *sides Of Love* by MichaelDaniel10(m): 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
Episode 14.
Mr Ibrahim:everyone now that you have heard my own story how many of you would like to give your life to Christ the easy way before it is too late?
(More than 10,000 people came out to give their lives to Christ)

.......Mr Ibrahim's message was too powerful and his members are 10time more than anything ever recorded.he travels from country to country spreading the gospel.

The end.

No part of this story should be posted anywhere with out my permission..

Call/Whatsapp:09060153622 or 09037012211
Email: azimihmichaeldaniel@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: *sides Of Love* by skubido(m): 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
Gbayii OP, nice ending, Jah bless ya hand work

1 Like

Re: *sides Of Love* by MichaelDaniel10(m): 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
skubido:
Gbayii OP, nice ending, Jah bless ya hand work

Thanks so much

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Be A Proficient Writer? / Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) / His Will, My Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.