Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Where Do Animals Go To When They Die? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Do Animals Go To When They Die? (602 Views)

Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die / Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do Animals Go To When They Die? by DanielJones: 7:33am On Sep 08, 2019
Good morning Nairaland. I have been pondering on this issue for a very long time. It is a common belief by Christians and Muslims that when human die, they go to either hell or heaven to spend their afterlife. Some doctrines even say their soul/spirit goes to purgatory first before moving to hell or heaven. Jehovah witnesses on the other hand believe that once we die, that is all. The body decays and the spirit goes to rest till the day of ressurection for the hope of kingdom of God.

My chief concern here is not about the doctrines but on aspects that I think are not well covered by religion. Where do animals go to when they die? Do they reincanate? Do some also go to hell while others go to heaven? Or will the good animals also ressuracte on the judgement day?

Don't forget that the animal kingdom is closely related to the human kingdom. The have life, they recreate, they communicate and they also hustle to survive. They fight, they show love to one another and some of them are hostile to another. What are your views about this? Let us learn from you. Feel free to back up your points with scriptural verses or quranic references or other relevant sources.

Thank you all.
Re: Where Do Animals Go To When They Die? by Niyeal(m): 7:37am On Sep 08, 2019
Animal kingdom of heaven

1 Like

Re: Where Do Animals Go To When They Die? by Harryase(m): 7:40am On Sep 08, 2019
Other than disturb myself of where animals spend their afterlife I'll be more concerned about where I'll spend my afterlife instead.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Animals Go To When They Die? by oz4real83(m): 7:45am On Sep 08, 2019
To your pot of soup, from there to your stomach then to your toilet grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Do Animals Go To When They Die? by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 08, 2019
there is only an afterlife for creatures that reason and not for creatures that thinks
Re: Where Do Animals Go To When They Die? by DanielJones: 8:15am On Sep 08, 2019
Oma307:
there is only an afterlife for creatures that reason and not for creatures that thinks
Any proof?
Re: Where Do Animals Go To When They Die? by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 08, 2019
Same place Moses went when he died.
Re: Where Do Animals Go To When They Die? by DanielJones: 9:42am On Sep 08, 2019
emrain:
Same place Moses went when he died.
Where, Please?
Re: Where Do Animals Go To When They Die? by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 08, 2019
DanielJones:

Where, Please?

In the belly of Mother Earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Do Animals Go To When They Die? by DanielJones: 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2019
emrain:

In the belly of Mother Earth.

Inside life?
Re: Where Do Animals Go To When They Die? by Ihedinobi3: 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
DanielJones:
Good morning Nairaland. I have been pondering on this issue for a very long time. It is a common belief by Christians and Muslims that when human die, they go to either hell or heaven to spend their afterlife. Some doctrines even say their soul/spirit goes to purgatory first before moving to hell or heaven. Jehovah witnesses on the other hand believe that once we die, that is all. The body decays and the spirit goes to rest till the day of ressurection for the hope of kingdom of God.

My chief concern here is not about the doctrines but on aspects that I think are not well covered by religion. Where do animals go to when they die? Do they reincanate? Do some also go to hell while others go to heaven? Or will the good animals also ressuracte on the judgement day?

Don't forget that the animal kingdom is closely related to the human kingdom. The have life, they recreate, they communicate and they also hustle to survive. They fight, they show love to one another and some of them are hostile to another. What are your views about this? Let us learn from you. Feel free to back up your points with scriptural verses or quranic references or other relevant sources.

Thank you all.
Hello there.

For what it is worth, I will give an answer.

[19]For the fate of the sons of men and the fate of beasts is the same. As one dies so dies the other; indeed, they all have the same breath and there is no advantage for man over beast, for all is vanity. [20]All go to the same place. All came from the dust and all return to the dust. [21]Who knows that the breath of man ascends upward and the breath of the beast descends downward to the earth?
Ecclesiastes 3:19-21 NASB

Animals possess a spirit just like man too does, according to the above passage, so they too are indestructible. They do not go out of existence when their flesh returns to the dust. Rather, we can expect that we will have them in eternity in new bodies too.

Since they do not possess the Image of God, that is, a free will, like mankind and the angels do, they don't have to face any kind of judgment. Rather, just as this creation will be resurrected after the Last Judgment, that is, the Judgment of the Great White Throne, they too will be resurrected as part of it, but only in perfect bodies with none of the frailty and corruption of this current corrupt creation, for the perfect enjoyment of the perfect Family of God including the elect angels and all resurrected human believers consisting of the Church and Millennial Believers.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Animals Go To When They Die? by DanielJones: 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

Hello there.

For what it is worth, I will give an answer.

[19]For the fate of the sons of men and the fate of beasts is the same. As one dies so dies the other; indeed, they all have the same breath and there is no advantage for man over beast, for all is vanity. [20]All go to the same place. All came from the dust and all return to the dust. [21]Who knows that the breath of man ascends upward and the breath of the beast descends downward to the earth?
Ecclesiastes 3:19-21 NASB

Animals possess a spirit just like man too does, according to the above passage, so they too are indestructible. They do not go out of existence when their flesh returns to the dust. Rather, we can expect that we will have them in eternity in new bodies too.

Since they do not possess the Image of God, that is, a free will, like mankind and the angels do, they don't have to face any kind of judgment. Rather, just as this creation will be resurrected after the Last Judgment, that is, the Judgment of the Great White Throne, they too will be resurrected as part of it, but only in perfect bodies with none of the frailty and corruption of this current corrupt creation, for the perfect enjoyment of the perfect Family of God including the elect angels and all resurrected human believers consisting of the Church and Millennial Believers.

This is well structured. Thanks for your time.
Re: Where Do Animals Go To When They Die? by Ihedinobi3: 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
DanielJones:

This is well structured. Thanks for your time.
Very happy to help.

(1) (Reply)

Nobraday! See How Man With Big Breast Is Dancing In Church Today. VIDEO / Video: Pastor Chukwuemeka Prophesied Onitsha Fire Outbreak In June / Why You Have A Spiritual Wife/husband: The Truth None Has Told You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.