Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic (63441 Views)

Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer / Voting Breakdown: Messi Votes For Ronaldo But Not Vice Versa, Both Snub Van Dijk / UEFA Charges Cristiano Ronaldo For X-rated Goal Celebration (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by wharley11: 8:23am On Sep 08, 2019
GOAT
Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by helinues: 8:25am On Sep 08, 2019
I naturally like Matic.. He is an excellent midfielder

2 Likes

Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by Adeniyii2017: 8:25am On Sep 08, 2019
Goat..
Invest in your future while you can.
Get all the Materials you need for Data Science, Web Development and Software Development 68.5GB.
See thread by clicking on my moniker to get a brief overview.
Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:25am On Sep 08, 2019
GOAT grin
Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by Typhoonsbane: 8:26am On Sep 08, 2019
Well as a father, your pride shouldn't get in the way of your children's happiness.don't understand why this made headline though.

1 Like

Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by ba7man(m): 8:30am On Sep 08, 2019
drips8:
Messi is still better, take it or leave it

.....in Barcelona. Outside Barcelona, Messi is far less relevant.

Ronaldo is relevant in every team he's stepped in....., far more handsome and he got swag Messi lacks.

3 Likes

Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by Siralgebra04(m): 8:33am On Sep 08, 2019
franchasng:
cheesy

That was how Buhari used to wait for Goodluck Jonathan at Aso Rock reception lounge, but today Buhari has turned to an arrogant tyrant terrorizing everybody including Sowore that he and Tinubu traveled all the way to New York to go and beg him to help them fight Goodluck through Sahara reporters cooked stories about horrifying Boko Haram attacks, life angry

U don't seem to b intelligent. Now, read what u av written again, does d analogy u gave relevant?
Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by Beverlyjean(f): 8:34am On Sep 08, 2019
drips8:

Better in taking pictures?? Cos I don't know y u mentioned Messi here... Messi fans are the most insecure set of fans on earth

2 Likes

Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 08, 2019
Aonkuuse:
Ronaldo the God of soccer. Painfully or happily accept it.
..i am not tied to any particular club like most football lovers.... I can miss a game that Ronaldo will feature, I can also miss a game that Messi will feature

but when ronaldinho was playing, I dare not miss a game, because my spirit will not forgive me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by akmath: 8:38am On Sep 08, 2019
When you are big you are big.

1 Like

Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by franchasng: 8:39am On Sep 08, 2019
Siralgebra04:

U don't seem to b intelligent. Now, read what u av written again, does d analogy u gave relevant?
I wasn't supposed to reply you but for the fact that it is our sole duty to de-zombify all you Buharideens suffering from Buharialysis, I will school you, so read below:

The correlation is that don't let peoples humble attitude towards you when u are at the top to deceive u because if they eventually get to where u are, they will become very arrogant and forget when they use to pretend to be humble or loyal to you, hope your zombiefied brain can carry this grin
Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by Rotimi47: 8:43am On Sep 08, 2019
realestniggah:
Even MI will wait for J COLE for pictures
Yes O! Him know him papa now grin
Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:44am On Sep 08, 2019
franchasng:
cheesy

That was how Buhari used to wait for Goodluck Jonathan at Aso Rock reception lounge, but today Buhari has turned to an arrogant tyrant terrorizing everybody including Sowore that he and Tinubu traveled all the way to New York to go and beg him to help them fight Goodluck through Sahara reporters cooked stories about horrifying Boko Haram attacks, life angry

you should have open another thread for this.. ordinary selfie and you're writing sermon
Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by Rotimi47: 8:44am On Sep 08, 2019
PureGoldh:

Lwkmd....you are so funny..
Na the same ball but the touches differs grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by gosmoney(m): 8:45am On Sep 08, 2019
Shibaraba:
Shoe get size.... Okrika get quality
Classic example

But life is not fair. As in I dey play ball my Pikin no See Me as hero go dey see another person. They no be the same ball we dey play ni. Abi na felele I dey play?

felele lmao grin grin
Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by Siralgebra04(m): 8:47am On Sep 08, 2019
franchasng:
I wasn't supposed to reply you but for the fact that it is our sole duty to de-zombify all you Buharideens suffering from Buharialysis, I will school you, so read below:

The correlation is that don't let peoples humble attitude towards you when u are at the top to deceive u because if they eventually get to where u are, they will become very arrogant and forget when they use to pretend to be humble or loyal to you, hope your zombiefied brain can carry this grin

U still don't sound intelligent. U need to improve. Has Matic gotten to where Ronaldo is not to talk of being arrogant? Drawing out dis ur advice from wat Matic did is hypocritical to humanity, everybody can't b a pretender like u.
Think b4 u quote me again.

1 Like

Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by DateMynd44(m): 8:48am On Sep 08, 2019
lionless Messi Should be ashamed of himself with his failed career.
he's a disgrace to football.
he should respect himself by quitting football and go learn a skill or start up a business selling women's undies at a cheap price cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by renewable1(m): 9:00am On Sep 08, 2019
God help us

Ain't you tired of using generator and the cost of fueling and maintaining it?
With as low as #135,000 we can setup a 1kva solar power system that guarantees at least 12hours daily power supply.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by Edyice: 9:00am On Sep 08, 2019
Matic realises that this GOAT is greater than every united player

Have he had refused , his children would have sent him out of his own house.
Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by DONADAMS(m): 9:00am On Sep 08, 2019
realestniggah:
Even MI will wait for J COLE for pictures
b4 nko? who know M.I?
Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by Biggiefela(m): 9:12am On Sep 08, 2019
drips8:

you need flogging

Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by onatisi(m): 9:18am On Sep 08, 2019
he did it for his kids . they must have been asking him for a long time and he would have promised them that he will make them meet ronaldo and take pictures with him . when you have a dad who is rich and influential , he can get you anything
Timmy301:

Seriously, that was pure class from Matic

2 Likes

Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by babajero(m): 9:18am On Sep 08, 2019
Aonkuuse:
So if you and your kids go out, and they said they need something which is not far fetched, you will ignore them because of pride. He didn't do it for himself but for his kids. That is the same way they will still react if they see another player they admire.
Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by babajero(m): 9:18am On Sep 08, 2019
Aonkuuse:
So if you and your kids go out, and they said they need something which is not far fetched, you will ignore them because of pride. He didn't do it for himself but for his kids. That is the same way they will still react if they see another player they admire.
Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by udemzyudex(m): 9:20am On Sep 08, 2019
itsMrIke:
This is sweet... no forming, no pride, just humility for your kids

Exactly, his kids must have been the ones wanting to take the pic with him, so he had to wait, and as. Footballer as well C.Rodo will definitely wait.
Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 08, 2019
messi now. be like and soh

Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by Heffalump(m): 9:21am On Sep 08, 2019
Aonkuuse:

He's undoubtedly the greatest, take it or leave it. Nature is on his side, back and forth!

....to all haters, better go find your bearing kiss
Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 08, 2019
messi now. be like and soh hmmm

Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by Tywo2018: 9:24am On Sep 08, 2019
Take it

Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by babajero(m): 9:28am On Sep 08, 2019
Shibaraba:
Classic example

But life is not fair. As in I dey play ball my Pikin no See Me as hero go dey see another person. They no be the same ball we dey play ni. Abi na felele I dey play?

Stop typing childishly, they are kids that is what they are supposed to do, admire people who they like. Even if Ronaldo's kids see whom they admire they will still do same.
Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by PapaAdanna: 9:32am On Sep 08, 2019
drips8:

Is sniper close to you?
Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by Adeolajude(m): 9:36am On Sep 08, 2019
Shibaraba:
Classic example

Typical black man..with black brain..so full of hate..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad / What Happens When A Footballer Needs To Use The Toilet In The Middle Of A Match? / Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.