Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:43 PM

"We Give Foreigners 14 Days To Leave Our Country Or We Execute"Xenophobia Leader - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "We Give Foreigners 14 Days To Leave Our Country Or We Execute"Xenophobia Leader (12281 Views)

Tambuwal To Emefiele: You’re Free To Run, But Leave Our Central Bank Alone / Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) / South Africans React To The Death Of Nigerian Man: They Should Leave Our Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Give Foreigners 14 Days To Leave Our Country Or We Execute"Xenophobia Leader by Ikeg1: 8:04am On Sep 08, 2019
While SA leaders give excuses on why Xenophobia attacks occurred. The leader who initiated the attack have already confessed as to the reason.

It was not because of drug dealers or criminals, it was simply because of their envy of other Africans. They believe other Africans are responsible for their miserable life of unemployment hence, the bastards went murdering innocent people and warned they'll do it again if all foreigners do not leave in 14 days. If you have families in SA pass the message along, they threatening to "execute alot of foreigners" in 14 days if they don't leave.

I don't know how to input a Facebook video on this page so here's the link
https://m./559723710839153?view=permalink&id=1954224251389085

Re: "We Give Foreigners 14 Days To Leave Our Country Or We Execute"Xenophobia Leader by PureGoldh(m): 8:09am On Sep 08, 2019
How true is this statement? angry
Re: "We Give Foreigners 14 Days To Leave Our Country Or We Execute"Xenophobia Leader by Abfinest007(m): 8:10am On Sep 08, 2019
sick and lazy bastard try anything stupid you will pay with your life
Re: "We Give Foreigners 14 Days To Leave Our Country Or We Execute"Xenophobia Leader by Ikeg1: 8:13am On Sep 08, 2019
PureGoldh:
How true is this statement? angry
Click the link and watch the video. That's exactly what he said. I doubt he's lying considering he gave his full name as well as the name of his partner that started the attacks and encouraged others to join.
Re: "We Give Foreigners 14 Days To Leave Our Country Or We Execute"Xenophobia Leader by PureGoldh(m): 8:15am On Sep 08, 2019
Ikeg1:

Click the link and watch the video. That's exactly what he said. I doubt he's lying considering he gave his full name as well as the name of his partner that started the attacks and encouraged others to join.

The guy just want to use this xenophobic issues to trend grin

4 Likes

Re: "We Give Foreigners 14 Days To Leave Our Country Or We Execute"Xenophobia Leader by Ikeg1: 8:26am On Sep 08, 2019
PureGoldh:

The guy just want to use this xenophobic issues to trend grin

Why do some black people like living in denial. Smh!!! Does that look like someone who cares about trending?
Trend for what? To go to prison for sponsoring a slaughter or to be hated?

People seek attention to be noticed..True but dude confessed to murder and confessed to motivating the murders that happened and confessed to encouraging his boys to Target an African group (Gambians) because a Gambian made a video condemning the xenophobia attack. Does that really sound to you like someone that is looking for attention? Keep living in denial instead of passing the message along to warn their potential future victims.

11 Likes

Re: "We Give Foreigners 14 Days To Leave Our Country Or We Execute"Xenophobia Leader by aolawale025: 8:27am On Sep 08, 2019
This is all so bad and so wrong
Re: "We Give Foreigners 14 Days To Leave Our Country Or We Execute"Xenophobia Leader by PureGoldh(m): 8:28am On Sep 08, 2019
Ikeg1:

Why do some black people like living in denial. Smh!!! Does that look like someone who cares about trending?
Trend for what? To go to prison for sponsoring a slaughter or to be hated?

People seek attention to be noticed..True but dude confessed to murder and confessed to motivating the murders that happened and confessed to encouraging his boys to Target an African group (Gambians) because a Gambian made a video condemning the xenophobia attack. Does that really sound to you like someone that is looking for attention? Keep living in denial instead of passing the message along to warn their potential future victims.

Well bro... This life is something else... I can only account for the stiffs me,myself and I did/do

Let's leave matter fOr Mathias sha
Re: "We Give Foreigners 14 Days To Leave Our Country Or We Execute"Xenophobia Leader by solmusdesigns: 8:57am On Sep 08, 2019
grin

Dunce uneducated lazy hiv SA thug,

foreigners with valid visas that.they.paid your government for abi and tax paying businesses they duly registered should be colapsed in 14 days too... lazy hiv dunce wan inherit business too, no go work!! Go hustle!! Or die of bitterness.

As long as your dumb country are now part of United Nations International treaties, and African chaters on Fundamental human Right, international immigration treaties and assylum, then you guys would have to keep getting bitter and acting like thugs while hardworking people take over your economy

2 Likes

Re: "We Give Foreigners 14 Days To Leave Our Country Or We Execute"Xenophobia Leader by mcjohny(m): 9:43am On Sep 08, 2019
Story, just looking for a
attention
Re: "We Give Foreigners 14 Days To Leave Our Country Or We Execute"Xenophobia Leader by keryj(f): 10:20am On Sep 08, 2019
Hi guys, please help my bestie get votes by clicking the like button through the link below.

Please let's help her hustle, na beg I dey

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2EU_u_BOyK/?igshid=ujwvwtn49f48
Re: "We Give Foreigners 14 Days To Leave Our Country Or We Execute"Xenophobia Leader by BobiNick(m): 10:21am On Sep 08, 2019
The guy can't do shit. He is just making noise and as it is, he will definitely be arrested as the President is already aware all these activities is just to distabilize his government and he is not willing to sit back and watch such crisis.
Re: "We Give Foreigners 14 Days To Leave Our Country Or We Execute"Xenophobia Leader by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 08, 2019
This particular video is old.

1 Like

Re: "We Give Foreigners 14 Days To Leave Our Country Or We Execute"Xenophobia Leader by Tdanlad(m): 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
My fellow countrymen and women in SA am comin 2 get u out of South Africa

Re: "We Give Foreigners 14 Days To Leave Our Country Or We Execute"Xenophobia Leader by cassidy1996(m): 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
leave their country for them, biko nu
Re: "We Give Foreigners 14 Days To Leave Our Country Or We Execute"Xenophobia Leader by dollytino4real(f): 1:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
dis juju
Re: "We Give Foreigners 14 Days To Leave Our Country Or We Execute"Xenophobia Leader by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
Wait! Don't attack yet, our imbecilic president is coming to plead with you grin grin grin grin

Lai Mohammed, have you seen what you reduced giant of Africa to

Over to you!!!

1 Like

Re: "We Give Foreigners 14 Days To Leave Our Country Or We Execute"Xenophobia Leader by olu77(m): 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
This lazy mumu too is forming Shekarau. I think it's an old video though.
Re: "We Give Foreigners 14 Days To Leave Our Country Or We Execute"Xenophobia Leader by ken6488(m): 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
angry angry angry angry
Re: "We Give Foreigners 14 Days To Leave Our Country Or We Execute"Xenophobia Leader by fullofgrace(m): 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
South Africans will one day regret what they did to their African brothers whom jointly fought for their freedom .
History will surely tell.
Re: "We Give Foreigners 14 Days To Leave Our Country Or We Execute"Xenophobia Leader by samson07(m): 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
Very old video

1 Like

Re: "We Give Foreigners 14 Days To Leave Our Country Or We Execute"Xenophobia Leader by sholey4love: 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
This was last year video

1 Like

Re: "We Give Foreigners 14 Days To Leave Our Country Or We Execute"Xenophobia Leader by boladez(m): 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
This is an old video I remember seeing in several years back

Its not coming from the current violence

1 Like

Re: "We Give Foreigners 14 Days To Leave Our Country Or We Execute"Xenophobia Leader by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
I will rather die there Dan come to the zoo
Re: "We Give Foreigners 14 Days To Leave Our Country Or We Execute"Xenophobia Leader by Chanchit: 11:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
So the leader no pass like this. Lmao. E no even reach foot soldier aguero sef.
Re: "We Give Foreigners 14 Days To Leave Our Country Or We Execute"Xenophobia Leader by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 12:07am On Sep 09, 2019
True but this video is 2015
Re: "We Give Foreigners 14 Days To Leave Our Country Or We Execute"Xenophobia Leader by babslepe: 12:13am On Sep 09, 2019
My baby niece will beat his lazy ass mugu
Re: "We Give Foreigners 14 Days To Leave Our Country Or We Execute"Xenophobia Leader by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:37am On Sep 09, 2019
So the truth is coming out gradually....to me Enough of this diplomacy, The Nigerian Govt must act now and I mean decisively. ...Must they wait until another Nigerian is killed?

(1) (Reply)

Iran's New Finger-amputating Machine For Thieves / Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls / Jungle Justice In Nigeria – Do Or Don’t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.