Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Why You Are Not Making Sales With Your Facebook Ad. How To Change That Now! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Are Not Making Sales With Your Facebook Ad. How To Change That Now! (354 Views)

This Is Why Your Business Is Not Making Sales / Why Your Business Isn’t Making Enough Money And How You Can Change That / This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Are Not Making Sales With Your Facebook Ad. How To Change That Now! by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 08, 2019
ATTENTION: Are you an affiliate marketer, Drop Shipping agent, mini importer, business man or woman struggling to build your business online?

Tap Into the Power of One of the Most EFFECTIVE Forms of Marketing Available Online Today!

Learn Why KREATE1000 Could Be The Game Changing Strategy for Your Online Brand or Business

From: The Household of A.C Onyedikachi (Founder Kreate1000)

This is the most powerful marketing tool that you’re not making the most of right now.

Ever felt as if your marketing efforts aren’t paying off? Like you’re shouting into a void?
You’ve tried to get Pay Per Click ads to work with you on facebook or google plenty of times. But each time you do, you just spend the money and never see any results.
What isn’t working? Why aren’t people buying
How are you supposed to get even a 1% conversion rate?
You might think that you’re missing some vital ingredient – or even that the whole system is an illusion that doesn’t really work for anyone.

Let me tell you: people are getting rich by selling products through facebook and google ads. You just haven’t found the magic formula yet.
And this book can help.

WHY YOUR MARKETING CAMPAIGNS HAVEN’T WORKED SO FAR?
The key is just designing the right ads and using the right tools.
You might assume that there’s a problem with your product, perhaps your sales script, or perhaps the audience themselves.
But in truth, it’s all about who you are sending to your landing page and when.
You get a 1% conversion rate – even a 10% conversion rate – by sending people who are already interested in your product!
And that’s the beauty: This only concerns people who have already shown a real interest in your product.
It digs into those 2.2 billion users on facebook and it finds the ones that have shown an actual interest in your product.
That is the most targeted you can be. They’re not just the right age, the right sex, in the right location…
These people are actively looking for what you sell.
And they like your brand.
They just haven’t clicked buy yet and that’s where this secret strategy comes in. It reminds them – right when they’re most susceptible.
Allow me to introduce...
Kreate1000's Facebook Retargeting Secrets
This would show you how to use facebook to Boost Sales For Your Product or Service
Here's exactly what you'll get:
A Comprehensive Ebook Guide.

There’s more to be gained from this than just reaching out to the audience you’ve already started to establish. This tool can actually help you to build your authority, familiarity, brand awareness, and so much more.
And this book will help you tap into those secrets.

Here are just a few benefits you’ll reap when you read the full book:

Learn to use the power of re-targeting to sell products that aren’t shifting
Learn to use this strategy to strengthen your audience and brand visibility
See how this secret can help you establish authority and familiarity
See how it can work with a mailing list for even more power
Use this strategy with a larger campaign for even greater benefits
Create a Facebook campaign that will address your ideal audience
Create copy and images that will leap out and get clicked!
Overcome potential hurdles like Gdpr
And much more!
If you’re ready to get started, and you want to start profiting right now, then dive in and read the full book. You’ll find that this is an investment that pays for itself many times over!

Here are more of the benefits that you’ll gain:
Provide you with marketable skills as an internet marketer:
Help you to promote a cause or issue
Save you huge amounts of money on failed marketing campaigns and ads
Accelerate your business and drive more traffic and customers
Improve your general understanding of advertising and marketing
And MUCH more

How Much is This Going To Cost You?
You can own KREATE1000's Retargeting Secrets ebook for only 1,000 NGR.

I guess this is a truly incredible deal!
Did I mention this eBook is only 1,000 NGR?
It’s definitely a point worth repeating.
You will be hard-pressed to find a more valuable resource.
I'm delighted to have the chance to share this powerful guide with you.
Again, you will receive this comprehensive and valuable insight for only 1,000 NGR .
Whasapp for payment details: 0 9 0 5 0 0 7 5 2 4 0
Get this now, Offer last for a limited time.

Re: Why You Are Not Making Sales With Your Facebook Ad. How To Change That Now! by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 08, 2019
Happy Sunday.
Re: Why You Are Not Making Sales With Your Facebook Ad. How To Change That Now! by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 08, 2019
Hurry, Get this book today.
Re: Why You Are Not Making Sales With Your Facebook Ad. How To Change That Now! by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 08, 2019
Don't wait for December season to start planning your sales.
Re: Why You Are Not Making Sales With Your Facebook Ad. How To Change That Now! by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 08, 2019
I heard the meaning of POOR is Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly. Don't be poor, get this opportunity today and utilize it.
Re: Why You Are Not Making Sales With Your Facebook Ad. How To Change That Now! by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 08, 2019
Some people would say, if I am making money from this I wouldn't be selling it. I would be busy making all the money.
I have a targeted amount of people I would give this opportunity to and that's it.
Re: Why You Are Not Making Sales With Your Facebook Ad. How To Change That Now! by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 08, 2019
Time waits for no one!
Re: Why You Are Not Making Sales With Your Facebook Ad. How To Change That Now! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
Seize this opportunity now.
Re: Why You Are Not Making Sales With Your Facebook Ad. How To Change That Now! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
You can use this strategy to grow an email list of potential back to back clientele
Re: Why You Are Not Making Sales With Your Facebook Ad. How To Change That Now! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
Change your online experience for good.
Re: Why You Are Not Making Sales With Your Facebook Ad. How To Change That Now! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
Get your business online for better views
Re: Why You Are Not Making Sales With Your Facebook Ad. How To Change That Now! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
Make more sales than you ever imagined on fb.
Re: Why You Are Not Making Sales With Your Facebook Ad. How To Change That Now! by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 09, 2019
It's a new week, learn that one strategy that can change your online marketing experience forever.
Re: Why You Are Not Making Sales With Your Facebook Ad. How To Change That Now! by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 09, 2019
Get this book now.
Re: Why You Are Not Making Sales With Your Facebook Ad. How To Change That Now! by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 09, 2019
The year is almost coming to an end, utilize this book now.
Re: Why You Are Not Making Sales With Your Facebook Ad. How To Change That Now! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
Make sales this season
Re: Why You Are Not Making Sales With Your Facebook Ad. How To Change That Now! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
Don't be left out.
Re: Why You Are Not Making Sales With Your Facebook Ad. How To Change That Now! by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 10, 2019
Still selling

(1) (Reply)

Flutterwave -the Unified Digital Payment Solution For Africa / ... / Want To Start A Transport Biz And Need Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.