Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) (57528 Views)

Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) / Adie Comfort Ebeyin: Missing Person Alert!!! (photos) / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
Sadat why dem cast you like this na cry
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by jagabanlewis(m): 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
Nd she got missing fr d dick...
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by KidsNEXTdoor: 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
Hijab?

She must be half way now to Syria or sambisa..

Allah calls
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by banji1(m): 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
Davash222:
Una don check her boyfriend's place
Most times the boyfriends are usually unknown due to the strict religious principles of the parents, but when crisis like this occur they start conferring, wanting to know if she has a boyfriend she might have eloped with. Nigerian parents just like Nigeria itself are just reactionary not proactive. May she be found hail and hearty. Amen

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details

1 Like

Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by Zanas: 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
Sicksoul:
my she returns safely cuz she doesn't look like someone that went to see her boyfriend, so she shouldn't dickmatized.

O boy no let hijab deceive you o
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by tlotlomath(m): 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
boko haram has the lady
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by tlotlomath(m): 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by Sicksoul: 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
Mosesotu123:
dem dey write am for face?

I don't know bro and if that's the case may she return safely but with preg and may she never see misoprostol at when due......
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by flashabazz: 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
in the name of the lord she will be found in jesus name nairalanders pls stop negative comment

2 Likes

Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by chachanga: 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
It's dumb fvck season as usual here with all the dumbos typing their usual sh!t.

What if she ain't at her bf's place? What if she ain't like y'all's moms and sisters?!

Think about that.

2 Likes

Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by chukwuyenumlove: 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
Where would she be?

Lord, show your mercy and return her safely. back home, in Jesus name, Amen

2 Likes

Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by Absoj(m): 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2019
Hotzone:
Gone for Boko training
Bros why na?
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by Olarewaju89: 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
Go check her for South Africa quickly now before those animals kill her.
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by Akpan107(m): 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
MariaLavina:
May she be found in Jesus name. cry
Amen!
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
Sicksoul:
my she returns safely cuz she doesn't look like someone that went to see her boyfriend, so she shouldn't dickmatized.

E dea show for face?
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by DonroxyII: 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
Olajumoke , Wherever you are , I pray that Almighty Allah return you back to your parent in one piece. Amin.

2 Likes

Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by Autotech312(m): 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
madridguy:
I pray Allah does a miracle and Sa'adat is found soonest. May Allah reunite her with her family. Nothing is beyond Allah’s power HE returned Prophet Yousuf (AS) back to Prophet Yaqub (AS).

The almighty God that rescue Yunus from the fish, may he deliver Saadat and bring her back safe.

1 Like

Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by Sniper101(m): 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
Mosesotu123:
dem dey write am for face?

I wonder undecided
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
She's somewhere chopping life inside life with her Bf
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by Holocene(m): 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
Either boyfriend or she may have been harvested for ritual purpose. I fear my country
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by Katenavas(m): 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
Davash222:
My sister ain't lez like you, she gat boyfriend.
R .E.TARDED BRAIN

1 Like

Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by Lugianostar(m): 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
It became imperative at these juncture to fist envisage when last she was seen and with whom so as to know possibly where to begin the search.

It is a complete situation as she is an adult and already in the tietiary institution!!!

If we profer some background answers above; solution is feasible now that she has been missing for a week now....!

let not just conclude first as hasty generalization can be a near miss.

she will be found in Jesus name, Amen!!!
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by allcomage: 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
I just hope one of the Alfas has not hypnotize her for sex slavery. May she be found, Amen.
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by Davash222(m): 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
Katenavas:

R .E.TARDED BRAIN
Product of a leaking condom!!

1 Like

Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by allcomage: 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
I just hope one of the Alfas has not hypnotize her for s.x slavery. May she be found, Amen.
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by Neddstark: 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
Stop all these boyfriend shît. Ritual kidnapping is for real. May she be found alive. Amen.
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
She shall be found, alive and well, IJN, Amen!
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by chukwuibuipob: 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
angry angry sad sad sad sad
ZikZikZik:
She is collecting knacks from one young boy or Alahaji somewhere. Quote me when she’s found undecided
undecided
ZikZikZik:
She is collecting knacks from one young boy or Alahaji somewhere. Quote me when she’s found undecided
Sorry!U go happy if she's ur sister/family?.Mind u,not every lady U see are GOATS..

3 Likes

Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by Naija247blog: 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2019
Don't worry they'll find her
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
therealakuko:
What my mind is thinking... My fingers cannuh type it...
... Abeg type it.lol
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by kayusely70(m): 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
God shall protect her and guide her to her family without any harm.
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by PussyKing(m): 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2019
Shes a yoloba mozlaym grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) / 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) / Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.