Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,195 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) (57519 Views)

Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) / Adie Comfort Ebeyin: Missing Person Alert!!! (photos) / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by JB4life: 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
May God have mercy on us.

1 Like

Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by UgoManchester(m): 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
She might be in boo's place rocking cucumber
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by UgoManchester(m): 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
Babacele:
what about the network providers of her mobile lines? ...they can help trace her probable last locations or present destinations. God help her please.
Is it possible?
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by edoboss1234: 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
Jayslicky:
cry

She is at her boyfriend's house, as we speak right now she is on a second round of sex, she will return home when she has had enough orgasm.

1 Like

Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by chukwuibuipob: 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2019
sad sadsad the wicked pipu behind diz shud FEAR GOD and release her
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by Realfrankie(m): 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2019
They've used her for massive cashout
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by anEye4anEye: 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
May she return unharmed,

But

Marry her out once you find her... let her husband be the one to be looking for her next time. We have plenty things in our heads now to start looking for missing person.
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by Emmanuel6213: 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
See below
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by daharry(m): 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
Davash222:
Una don check her boyfriend's place
LOL guy it's like you dy my mind.
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by Lovelife433(m): 6:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
madridguy:
I pray Allah does a miracle and Sa'adat is found soonest. May Allah reunite her with her family. Nothing is beyond Allah’s power HE returned Prophet Yousuf (AS) back to Prophet Yaqub (AS).
which of the allah? Cos the one we no is busy with bokoharam.

2 Likes

Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by chukwuibuipob: 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
sad sad angry shocked sad angry
Jayslicky:
cry

She is at her boyfriend's house, as we speak right now she is on a second round of sex, she will return home when she has had enough orgasm.
angry.Dumb and irresponsible talk.Not every girl/lady can be like ur wayward sister.If diz is same way ur own blood sis dey collect dik from Kogi to Ibadan, to lagos,to Benin,Ondo,osun/cross country, diz Saadat olajumoke bakare can't be like urs

2 Likes

Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by micflo28(m): 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
She is getting pumped by one gangster promised seven virgins cheesy grin
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by chukwuibuipob: 6:29pm On Sep 08, 2019
grin wink cheesy grin grin
edoboss1234:
[/quote] sad[quote author=edoboss1234 post=82041243]
i doubt d pikin get sense..Everything nah joke to the CONFUSED Pigs
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by chukwuibuipob: 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
micflo28:
sad
micflo28:
Go and watch cartoon in ur neighbors house
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by chukwuibuipob: 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
UgoManchester:
She might be in boo's place rocking cucumber
same way dem dey rock ur sister own with plantain.

2 Likes

Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
God ALA will find her
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by drightguy(m): 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
Jayslicky:
cry

Hah, are you are personal monitoring agent. Okay, what is the direction to her whereabout?
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by Typhoonsbane: 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
Doesn't she have a phone,that's like a location beacon,trace the phone's imei and you'll know what happened.
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by Reference(m): 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2019
Davash222:

This is not a nice thing to say whether in jest or joke. Be circumspect please. There is much crime in the land and it doesn't take much to be a victim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by Legendguru: 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2019
ohh
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by Newmans: 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
Pls contact her boy friend I'm sure she go don. Swallow from under the thing no com gree commot that's why she pick race.
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by enemyofprogress: 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2019
Davash222:
Na there I dey go now. Walahi if I find her there, I go smell her pant, if her pant smell sperm walahi boat of them are in trouble
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by Asifiwe(m): 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2019
madridguy:
I pray Allah does a miracle and Sa'adat is found soonest. May Allah reunite her with her family. Nothing is beyond Allah’s power HE returned Prophet Yousuf (AS) back to Prophet Yaqub (AS).

allah does not do miracle, allah kills, he hates and terrorize people everywhere. if it is the same allah of Mohammad, he has not pity.
what holy book write this rubbish
The following quotes are taken from the most trusted Yusufali’s translation of the Qur’an.

The Qur’an tells us: “not to make friendship with Jews and Christians” (5:51), “kill the disbelievers wherever we find them” (2:191), “murder them and treat them harshly” (9:123), “fight and slay the Pagans, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem”

(9:5). The Qur’an demands that we fight the unbelievers, and promises “If there are twenty amongst you, you will vanquish two hundred: if a hundred, you will vanquish a thousand of them” (8:65).

Allah and his messenger want us to fight the Christians and the Jews “until they pay the Jizya [a penalty tax for the non-Muslims living under Islamic rules] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued” (9:29).

I used a small letter to describe your allah because he is not the true God
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by MaYorIV(m): 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
Konji nearly killed her... � � � � � � She'll be back safely
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by MaYorIV(m): 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
Reference:

This is not a nice thing to say whether in jest or joke. Be circumspect please. There is much crime in the land and it doesn't take much to be a victim.
na true my man o
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by Emotionss: 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
midolian:

https://mobile.facebook.com/bakare.o.caleb?refid=13&_ft_=mf_story_key.2670566659621223%3Atop_level_post_id.2670566659621223%3Atl_objid.2670566659621223%3Acontent_owner_id_new.100000037441089%3Athrowback_story_fbid.2670566659621223%3Aphoto_attachments_list.%5B2670565292954693%2C2670566519621237%2C2670566599621229%5D%3Astory_location.4%3Astory_attachment_style.album%3Athid.100000037441089&__tn__=%2Cg

My prayers are with the family.
No harm shall befall her. She will return safely to her love ones. In Jesus Amen.

Op don't worry God is working on this issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by micflo28(m): 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
sadGo and watch cartoon in ur neighbors house
Simpleton. I am not interested
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by chukwuibuipob: 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
micflo28:
Simpleton. I am not interested
lil kid! then grow up and be responsible.

1 Like

Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by micflo28(m): 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
lil kid! then grow up and be responsible.
you must be very useless. You pick fights with just anyone to have fun portrays your stupidity. Steer clear i am not a runover.
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by chukwuibuipob: 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
micflo28:
my father must be very useless. He pick fights with just anyone to have fun portrays his stupidity. Steer clear i'm a a runover dundee..
.ok.Have fun on somebody's missing daughter? show ur level pf stewpidity.I'll engage adult above 47 in ur house not a
confused kid still eating free food

1 Like

Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by micflo28(m): 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
.ok.Have fun on somebody's missing daughter? show ur level pf stewpidity.I'll engage adult above 47 in ur house not a
confused kid still eating free food
I know how jobbless you are bro. Good luck with your search for above 47 to engage in your empty arguments
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) by chukwuibuipob: 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
grin grin
micflo28:
I know how jobbless you are bro. Good luck with your search for above 47 to engage in your empty arguments
grin.Correction.I'm not ur bro, I'm ur father but I can't have irresponsible pikin .Well, if u need job, cum to Elephant house, marina, I'll help/free u from d shackle of poverty. Send ur cv

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions / 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.