Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,924 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

BBNAIJA: Mercy Calls Frodd And Omashola Trash Team As She Supports Mike's Action - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNAIJA: Mercy Calls Frodd And Omashola Trash Team As She Supports Mike's Action (28607 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Tolanibaj, Frodd And Seyi / BBNaija: Frodd And Esther Spotted Having Fun Together In The Pool (Photos) / BBNaija: Esther Kisses Frodd And Gives Him Lap Dance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Calls Frodd And Omashola Trash Team As She Supports Mike's Action by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 08, 2019
grin

Mercyphobia
Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Calls Frodd And Omashola Trash Team As She Supports Mike's Action by Angelfrost(m): 9:46am On Sep 08, 2019
See as Op take time write this like say na project work... Na wa o.
Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Calls Frodd And Omashola Trash Team As She Supports Mike's Action by princety24(m): 9:49am On Sep 08, 2019
mercy too talk which is noise making
Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Calls Frodd And Omashola Trash Team As She Supports Mike's Action by ihitenansa: 9:51am On Sep 08, 2019
BizBayo:
Is that all?
hep me ask o

Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Calls Frodd And Omashola Trash Team As She Supports Mike's Action by Phock2sweet: 9:53am On Sep 08, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I am back.

Happy Sunday, who miss me grin
babe....I wan see you. Come make we fvck

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Calls Frodd And Omashola Trash Team As She Supports Mike's Action by luminouz(m): 10:02am On Sep 08, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I am back.

No one,now buzz off!!! tongue
Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Calls Frodd And Omashola Trash Team As She Supports Mike's Action by luminouz(m): 10:02am On Sep 08, 2019
Phock2sweet:
babe....I wan see you. Come make we fvck
Ewwww ...fuq a man like u?

tongue
Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Calls Frodd And Omashola Trash Team As She Supports Mike's Action by renewable1(m): 10:04am On Sep 08, 2019
God help us

Ain't you tired of using generator and the cost of fueling and maintaining it?
With as low as #135,000 we can setup a 1kva solar power system that guarantees at least 12hours daily power supply.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Calls Frodd And Omashola Trash Team As She Supports Mike's Action by Phock2sweet: 10:18am On Sep 08, 2019
luminouz:

Ewwww ...fuq a man like u?

tongue
did u see her profile pix?
Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Calls Frodd And Omashola Trash Team As She Supports Mike's Action by endeavor(m): 10:21am On Sep 08, 2019
ujnooplmn:
Video Of Man Who Caught Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Inside Toilet

This is believed to be leaked by the guys who banged in the toilet.
Download&Watch the video Of Her Here

Are you not the same one that caught your landlord on top of your mum because of rent?
Foolish goat

Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Calls Frodd And Omashola Trash Team As She Supports Mike's Action by yeyeosoronga: 10:24am On Sep 08, 2019
Stop watching big brother. It is a South Africa affiliated company. The more you watch, the more you generate money for them to send home to their xenophobic brothers. You only feed them to give them energy to attack you.
Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Calls Frodd And Omashola Trash Team As She Supports Mike's Action by nototribalist: 10:26am On Sep 08, 2019
Kefevadoo11:
Pm me on whatsapp on 0.7.0.6.5.4.2.9.9.3.2
scammer, you will die soon
Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Calls Frodd And Omashola Trash Team As She Supports Mike's Action by luminouz(m): 10:26am On Sep 08, 2019
Phock2sweet:
did u see her profile pix?
Yes...what has that got to do with my post? undecided
Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Calls Frodd And Omashola Trash Team As She Supports Mike's Action by yeyeosoronga: 10:37am On Sep 08, 2019
Stop watching big brother.
You're just feeding south africa and giving them the energy to attack you.
Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Calls Frodd And Omashola Trash Team As She Supports Mike's Action by donate(m): 10:47am On Sep 08, 2019
[quote author=Ucbiu post=82027990]FTC grin[/q

��uote]

Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Calls Frodd And Omashola Trash Team As She Supports Mike's Action by donate(m): 10:49am On Sep 08, 2019
BizBayo:

For which thread?

Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Calls Frodd And Omashola Trash Team As She Supports Mike's Action by skukimania(f): 10:53am On Sep 08, 2019
kezy58:
All I see is a stupid tacha fan @ OP...i would have called them both devils if I didn't watch the whole ish too..

Thank you. Without watching it, I can see how bias the report is.

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Calls Frodd And Omashola Trash Team As She Supports Mike's Action by Bulletproof: 11:25am On Sep 08, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I am back.

I did wink
Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Calls Frodd And Omashola Trash Team As She Supports Mike's Action by femi4: 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
Tasha won't react cos she's on two strikes already

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Calls Frodd And Omashola Trash Team As She Supports Mike's Action by banji1(m): 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2019
cool

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Calls Frodd And Omashola Trash Team As She Supports Mike's Action by LadyFBI(f): 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2019
Truly OP is a Tacha fan. The sanity of Tacha fans needs to be questioned. That babe has a very bad attitude. How can a normal human like her character? I guess the problems in this country has affected the mental state of people to the point that abnormal things seem normal to them.

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Calls Frodd And Omashola Trash Team As She Supports Mike's Action by shamecurls(m): 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
After the devil is Mercy!

Damn! The short thing is bitter!
Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Calls Frodd And Omashola Trash Team As She Supports Mike's Action by Preetychina22(m): 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
]

Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Calls Frodd And Omashola Trash Team As She Supports Mike's Action by seunmohmoh(f): 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
Bulletproof:

I did wink
That feel goods cheesy
Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Calls Frodd And Omashola Trash Team As She Supports Mike's Action by Zues1419: 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I am back.

. Me. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Calls Frodd And Omashola Trash Team As She Supports Mike's Action by Timmy301(m): 6:29pm On Sep 08, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:
Hmmm...
In all honesty, Tacha and Omashola are the realest ones in that house. I particularly like how Omashola has been defending Tacha in recent days. First, he confronted Mike for trying to make Tacha react.. Just yesterday, he told Khafi that other people who talks trash behind Tacha's back are scared to say it to her face cos she'll shut them down immediately. And he told Khafi to learn to be like Tacha by saying Bleep You to people when necessary..

Mike on the other hand is a bully and manipulative being. I used to like him but not anymore. Nigga usually tries to take advantage of people in guise of maturity.. And I'm sure most Nigerians keep defending him just because he is from UK and has British accent... He does all sorts of nonsense and people don't see anything wrong with it cos it's Mike..

Tacha keeps playing her game and developing herself day by day. Her enemies in the house are trying every means possible to make her get disqualified but she's not giving in..

Mercy on the other hand, is a very bitter soul..
Just your opinion
You can't hate someone for what he had to do
But if you do, fine!
You ain't God
Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Calls Frodd And Omashola Trash Team As She Supports Mike's Action by Bulletproof: 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
seunmohmoh:
That feel goods cheesy

How you dey?
Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Calls Frodd And Omashola Trash Team As She Supports Mike's Action by seunmohmoh(f): 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
Bulletproof:

How you dey?
Fine
Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Calls Frodd And Omashola Trash Team As She Supports Mike's Action by seunmohmoh(f): 9:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
Zues1419:
. Me. grin grin grin grin grin
Taink you cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

South African Tv To Show 24 Hours Adult Channels / BBNAIJA: Frodd Audition Video Surfaces Online Proving He Was Genuinely Picked / BBNaija: "You Can Have Cross, He’s Not Worth Fighting For" – Ilebaye Tells Kim O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.