Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter (69070 Views)

Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by CGMedia: 9:54am On Sep 08, 2019
A tweet by Pastor E. A. Adeboye, General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), has got peeps talking, Igbere TV has observed.

Igbere TV reports that Pastor Adeboye had tweeted;

No matter how deep your hole is tonight you’re coming out in the name of Jesus.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PastorEAAdeboye/status/1170116458824839168

This got many people talking, with thousands of Twitter users misinterpreting the "hole" in the message.

Igbere TV observed closely that many users interpreted the "hole" for the female reproductive system, at first sight.

The tweet observed by Igbere TV Sunday morning, has so far garnered thousands of mention, likes and retweets.

See tweet and reactions below, as obtained by Igbere TV correspondent...

http://igberetvnews.com/964442/see-tweet-by-pastor-adeboye-that-got-people-talking-pixs/

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by CGMedia: 9:55am On Sep 08, 2019
More reactions...

1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by CGMedia: 9:57am On Sep 08, 2019
More...

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by Earlystar698(m): 9:59am On Sep 08, 2019
Deep hoe for Oza room

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by Ceoking6: 10:00am On Sep 08, 2019
Damn, i imagine how a gay would feel reading that message

18 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by Chepos1(m): 10:05am On Sep 08, 2019
Children of perdition.

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by Lashist(m): 10:07am On Sep 08, 2019
Ceoking6:
Oh Lord!...how would a guy even imagine a gay in this concept. Your own case worse pass. You are 97.3% not "straight" lipsrsealed

274 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by jom28gy(m): 10:09am On Sep 08, 2019
Nonsense Post

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by NwaAmaikpe: 10:12am On Sep 08, 2019
shocked

It is wrong of Pastor Adeboye to promote carnal blasphemy.

The fact that one says Jesus name when he is deep in the hole doesn't mean he can't pull out by himself.
Well, unless you're magun trapped.

But I'd never fully understand why people will rather call Jesus's name while digging it when they could just moan.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by festacman(m): 10:14am On Sep 08, 2019
First, let me admit that that my twisted mind also constituted a NOISE to Pastor's Adeboye's message of victory. It is heartbreaking to note that we have become too SEXUALIZED to see that "hole" means many more than a vagina. It is not looking good at all.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by decatalyst(m): 10:18am On Sep 08, 2019
This generation is lost to sex and immoralities!

May God save this land.

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by adewest1999(m): 10:21am On Sep 08, 2019
grin No matter how deep the hole Johnson will still come out after cumming in................... Ade2019

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by Ceoking6: 10:25am On Sep 08, 2019
Lashist:

Oh Lord!...how would a guy even imagine a gay in this concept. Your own case worse pass. You are 97.3% not "straight" lipsrsealed
lol, so I would leave bussy and start stafving sh*t abi?

You need deliverance

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:27am On Sep 08, 2019
The way women behave these days makes me become afraid when my wife is pregnant and expecting a baby.

God please give me more of male children next. I surely love the daughter you already gave me but next one should be a male child.

That notwithstanding, let your wish be done in my life. I promise to love any child you give me.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by crazygod(m): 10:28am On Sep 08, 2019
This world is really coming quickly to an endcry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by tillaman(m): 10:29am On Sep 08, 2019
Lol, children of perdition grin
Me sef need spiritual cleansing!
We are cuming out of the hole. IJN

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by Ceoking6: 10:32am On Sep 08, 2019
tillaman:
Lol, children of perdition grin
Me sef need spiritual cleansing!
We are cuming out of the hole. IJN
why you cum add cumming with IJN na.

Na you worst sef

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by tillaman(m): 10:36am On Sep 08, 2019
Ceoking6:
why you cum add cumming with IJN na.

Na you worst sef

I don talk say I need cleansing but you sef follow join bro! @Bolded

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 10:37am On Sep 08, 2019
grin cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by Ceoking6: 10:38am On Sep 08, 2019
tillaman:

it is truly finished, chai

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by ojih122: 10:39am On Sep 08, 2019
I don't know why people are misquoting the great man of God. What he meant was spiritual hole of affliction. Let's get it straight please.

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by tillaman(m): 10:40am On Sep 08, 2019
Ceoking6:
it is truly finished, chai
baba sef for use pit naw

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by mrjaydee(m): 10:48am On Sep 08, 2019
Hole kwa?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 08, 2019
Keep believing this CONMAN, if you like don't dig yourself out of your hole.

Jesus this , Jesus that - nonsense.

You think when God was making man and woman he added the BRAIN for decoration ? Use your brain and skills and support from others to move forward and believe God to open doors and help you prosper.

Adeboye is a motivational speaker who has perfected the art of religious scamming and in the process CONNED millions out of their hard earned money.

Redirect your resources and BRAIN for success.

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by CGMedia: 10:55am On Sep 08, 2019
tillaman:

Who will now help who? grin undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by Vanpascore(m): 10:55am On Sep 08, 2019
Awon omo Esu

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by tillaman(m): 11:26am On Sep 08, 2019
CGMedia:

Who will now help who? grin undecided
chief the thing weak me sef, I no even know
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by iamapplord(m): 11:50am On Sep 08, 2019
Ceoking6:

Guy get BRAIN for once!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by ExAngel007(f): 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
Nigerians and the way we reason... SMH...
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by iReddington: 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
Someone above said the pastor meant spiritual holes!
But some hoes actually get spiritual holes na! I no wan laff abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by JimohMomoh: 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
Comedians grin
The comments from the ladies on twitter are even the worse. Chai

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Cobra Was Found In My Office - Bishop Oyedepo / TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him / Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal Allegations: Checkout This Facebook Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.